Recommendations for next beyblade

I’m kinda wanting to order one but I don’t know what to purchase, and I think I would like some recommendations
(Jun. 25, 2021  3:00 AM)UplandCoast4821 Wrote: I’m kinda wanting to order one but I don’t know what to purchase, and I think I would like some recommendations

I would recommend World Spriggan, Brave Valkyrie, or Rage Longinus. Depends on what you like tho.
(Jun. 25, 2021  3:52 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  3:00 AM)UplandCoast4821 Wrote: I’m kinda wanting to order one but I don’t know what to purchase, and I think I would like some recommendations

I would recommend World Spriggan, Brave Valkyrie, or Rage Longinus. Depends on what you like tho.
I basically like everything, I also already have a Rage Longinus but I’ll consider World Spriggan or Brave Valkyrie
(Jun. 25, 2021  3:56 AM)UplandCoast4821 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  3:52 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: I would recommend World Spriggan, Brave Valkyrie, or Rage Longinus. Depends on what you like tho.
I basically like everything, I also already have a Rage Longinus but I’ll consider World Spriggan or Brave Valkyrie

Go for brave. If you awaken evolution dash and put it on rage, you would have just made a broken combo. AlexTheBlader
(Jun. 25, 2021  3:58 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  3:56 AM)UplandCoast4821 Wrote: I basically like everything, I also already have a Rage Longinus but I’ll consider World Spriggan or Brave Valkyrie

Go for brave. If you awaken evolution dash and put it on rage, you would have just made a broken combo. AlexTheBlader
Okay, Thank you for your recommendation.
I recommend Rudr r5 that get is a beast!
(Jun. 25, 2021  3:56 AM)UplandCoast4821 Wrote: I basically like everything, I also already have a Rage Longinus but I’ll consider World Spriggan or Brave Valkyrie

I think ultimate reboot ' is better on rage but yes
evolution' is easier to access

I would go for cyclone, world, rage, brave or dynamite
Rudr R5 it's an absolute beast but I would recommen Glide or dynamite or even requirm
(Jun. 25, 2021  4:13 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: I recommend Rudr r5 that get is a beast!
I’ll look into it but I kinda prefer tt over hasbro

(Jun. 25, 2021  4:15 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  3:58 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Go for brave. If you awaken evolution dash and put it on rage, you would have just made a broken combo. AlexTheBlader

I think ultimate reboot ' is better on rage but yes
evolution' is easier to access

I would go for cyclone, world, rage, brave or dynamite
Okay, thank you for your recommendations

(Jun. 25, 2021  4:16 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Rudr R5 it's an absolute beast but I would recommen Glide or dynamite or even requirm
I think requiem would be more of a collection bey than a competitive bey but thank you for your recommendations
(Jun. 25, 2021  4:16 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Rudr R5 it's an absolute beast but I would recommen Glide or dynamite or even requirm

hasbro beys arent that good (they arent good at all) on the competitive
requie was good at the time but its too op to limited (got banned) and too trash to the current competitive making it useless

it only worked on journey to the top. wasn’t the same after.
(Jun. 25, 2021  4:35 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

hasbro beys arent that good (they arent good at all) on the competitive
requie was good at the time but its too op to limited (got banned) and too trash to the current competitive making it useless

Well you haven't seen this one in action
Looking for purchase advice? Use our Purchase Consultation thread for MFB or Burst here
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchas...-MFB-Burst

Please read rules at the top of a subforum before making a thread or posting.
(Jun. 25, 2021  3:37 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  4:35 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: hasbro beys arent that good (they arent good at all) on the competitive

Well you haven't seen this one in action

except for the driver all parts are just meh
(Jun. 25, 2021  4:37 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  3:37 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Well you haven't seen this one in action

except for the driver all parts are just meh

Yeah

Wait, Beyblade has a bad tendency to power creep
(Jun. 25, 2021  3:41 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Looking for purchase advice? Use our Purchase Consultation thread for MFB or Burst here
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchas...-MFB-Burst

Please read rules at the top of a subforum before making a thread or posting.
My bad, I’ll make sure I do that next time.
For reasons DeceasedCrab has stated, I'll close this thread now.