Recent Purchases

(Nov. 07, 2011  8:00 AM)Nano Wrote: What happened to your hatred towards planes?

Air Miles can be earned by shopping at a number of retailers in Canada, not just by flying.

That is why I mentioned Safeway - it is one of said retailers.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Volume 1 Manga.
It comes with a Dark Highlander Grin
I'm pretty sure this counts as a purchase. I managed to persuade my friend to borrow his CS5 Master Collection. Thus, I got an entire, legal CS5 collection! Grin So happy. Plus, I still have a ton of space leftover.
Grin
Doo-de-doooo!
LEVEL UP!

Seriously, this is awesome for me. Imagine how much better my graphics could become!
Damn lucky kid. I wish I could get CS5; and not only Photoshop, but everything! *_*
I got MW3 at a midnight launch last night!
(Nov. 09, 2011  12:46 AM)V0rtex Wrote: I got MW3 at a midnight launch last night!

How good is it with the storyline with a black guy as the main character? Cool Otherwise is multiplayer noobish or balanced like it was in MW2?
Just preordered Red vs Blue: Season 9 - Project Freelancer. I'll be getting it via Amazon on Release day next Tuesday. HOO-WAH!!
I have purchased 5 pairs of socks for 10 dollars from a shop called "Sock Man" down the street. I lose a pair of socks about once a week so I anticipate monthly trips.

Oddly enough, the dude who sold me the socks lives in the room next to mine. Ha! Go figure.
(Nov. 09, 2011  2:55 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I have purchased 5 pairs of socks for 10 dollars from a shop called "Sock Man" down the street. I lose a pair of socks about once a week so I anticipate monthly trips.

Oddly enough, the dude who sold me the socks lives in the room next to mine. Ha! Go figure.

I suppose, then, it is not difficult to imagine where your lost socks end up.
I have been losing socks mysteriously since 2007.
(Nov. 09, 2011  1:09 AM)® Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2011  12:46 AM)V0rtex Wrote: I got MW3 at a midnight launch last night!

How good is it with the storyline with a black guy as the main character? Cool Otherwise is multiplayer noobish or balanced like it was in MW2?

Actually, you play as a russian guy named yuri most of the time. Lol. Campaign was good but shocking. Multiplayer is AMAZING. I think i like it better than Mw2

So, my replacement Super Nintendo came in the mail today. I was extremely excited when I saw the package sitting on the steps in front of my house today. I grabbed the package, ran inside, opened the box, and realized something horrible. Lukie Games didn't put the cords in the box... They thought I kept the cords when I shipped the console back to them... Tired

So, I called up Lukie Games, and they apologized, and all that stuff. They said they'd ship out the cords tomorrow morning, and now I gotta wait 2-3 business days for the cords to arrive... Tired

This really sucks because I was uberly excited to play Mega Man X again... My hopes and dreams have been crushed for 2-3 business days... Pinching_eyes_2
NO! NOT THE 2 TO 3 BUSINESS DAYS! :o

But seriously, that sucks dude. Hope you can finally be at peace with Mega Man X soon. Wink
(Nov. 09, 2011  10:35 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: NO! NOT THE 2 TO 3 BUSINESS DAYS! :o

But seriously, that sucks dude. Hope you can finally be at peace with Mega Man X soon. Wink
Me too. I came home extremely excited to play it, only to find out I couldn't. A few days is a long time to wait when it's Mega Man we're talking about! (I was near the end of the game T.T)

Just received Sonic Adventure 2 Battle for gamecube Grin
I got a new cell phone! Joyful_3 So much better than my old one Tongue_out
GTA IV and candy :3 Gonna be a sweet saturday.
one of those daves hot and jucy burgers, wasnt the best burger ever, barlley any meat! Unhappy
i just bought phantom orion, hellkerbecs, and variares on ebay. variares was $21.99 phantom orion was $20.00
hell kerbecs was $16.99
Sorry man, wrong thread. Search 'Recent Beyblade Purchases' or just click here.
It's easy to get confused.
(Nov. 13, 2011  4:55 AM)Chups Wrote: Sorry man, wrong thread. Search 'Recent Beyblade Purchases' or just click here.
It's easy to get confused.

thx i didnt know
Today I got :

Vol.1 Mahou Sentai Magiranger DVD

Vol.7 Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger DVD

Kamen Rider OOO Tora Candy Toy Medal

Kamen Rider OOO Cheetah Candy Toy Medal

Kamen Rider OOO Chibi RaToRaTa Combo Figure

The yellow/gold one.

Disney Universe

And a Yu-Gi-Oh! Booster pack.

I wanted the TaToBa combo T.T

Oh yah, and some Oreo frosting for cup cakes.
or for me to eat...
I Got this:
Whoa! You are so lucky to have that, BladingSpirit5! I love it!
Great purchase! So, what games you gonna play on a brilliant gaming laptop? Tongue_out
Mind if I borrow it? XD jk