Recent Purchases

Bought a Prepaid/Pay As You Go cellphone, since I'm going out of state for a week and can't afford a plan. Dinky little 20 dollar Verizon flip phone type deal, not one of the fancier ones.

Also paid for my plane tickets and reservations up in Cleveland. Leaving on the 7th, coming back the 12th. It cost about 85% of my month's funding, but it's worth it. Seeing the fiancée off to college.
(Sep. 06, 2011  2:48 AM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: Just bought a pair of Kickers for school Crying

Me too Grin! What colour stitching did you get?

I just purchased a new Blackberry. My other one was a Blackberry Bold, now I have got a Curve. It's poor. Slow internet, slow software.

(Sep. 06, 2011  2:48 AM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: Just bought a pair of Kickers for school Crying

Me too Grin! What colour stitching did you get?

I just purchased a new Blackberry. My other one was a Blackberry Bold, now I have got a Curve. It's poor. Slow internet, slow software.

KidTala Red, you?

Also I purchased these a couple of weeks ago

Ipod Touch (4th Gen Decent camera for 0.7 MP)
Black Stone island Beanie
Naruto Vol.46
One Piece Vol.62
Bought a Yugioh Ancient Prophecy playmat for $40 ... >>
You bought a playmat for $40?!

[Image: CtdBz.gif]

If only I had $40 worth of paper to spent on other pieces of paper!

Edit: Dat typo. If you bought a playmate for $40, I'd wonder why you were in the human trafficking business, but I digress.
well I bought a new wall clock, if only it looked like this...

nah anyway I also have recently bought a pair of goalie gloves for £5, a wargreymon digimon model for £40 for my birthday uuum that's about it.

also if that picture is spam i'll remove it, just thought it would be funny...
(Sep. 06, 2011  12:02 PM)blah Wrote: Bought a Yugioh Ancient Prophecy playmat for $40 ... >>
nice i wanted one aswell XD i bought the stardust and red dragon archfiend playmat the Official Hobby League for 10$ Tongue_out
Got a YoYoJam Journey. $24 including shipping. What happened is I bought it online 1 or 2 days later I received an e-mail saying that there was a mistake and it was actually out of stock and offered me a DragonJam. They also offered a free pack strings, I didn't see this luckily and once I went to check my e-mail there was another one saying they found the journey but were still going to include the strings Smile Free things are the best. Not sure how many strings although I'm still happy Smile

EDIT - $150 Eminem 'Lose yourself' concert ft. lil wayne and hiltop hoods. Going to be so good.
[Image: img20110909143758.jpg]

Xsjado 2011 Skeleton 2
Xsjado JC Rowe somewhat-mid-top shoes
Ground Control Featherlite 2 Frame
8x Eulogy Wheel

Bought new from Roller Warehouse, got a great deal since I called em instead of shopping online. Such great customer service.

I would be paying way more if I bought everything individually.

Gotta relearn how to skate, haven't done so in ages. But I'm hyped nonetheless.

EDIT:

(Sep. 08, 2011  5:51 AM)Chups Wrote: $150 Eminem 'Lose yourself' concert ft. lil wayne and hiltop hoods. Going to be so good.

hilltop hoods mmmmmmm <3
+Pokémon TCG: Black & White Theme Deck - Red Frenzy
+Pokémon TCG: BW Emerging Powers Theme Deck - Toxic Tricks x2
+Pokémon TCG: BW Emerging Powers Booster Blisters x4

I wonder if anyone else keeps up with this game too...
(Sep. 10, 2011  9:49 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: +Pokémon TCG: Black & White Theme Deck - Red Frenzy

Thatta boy.

I don't have any black and white Pokemon cards (because my brother doesn't like them), but I have lots from right up until B&W. And a good deck.
Just to give everyone an idea of how my school shoes look like...

(Sep. 11, 2011  12:00 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2011  9:49 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: +Pokémon TCG: Black & White Theme Deck - Red Frenzy

Thatta boy.

I don't have any black and white Pokemon cards (because my brother doesn't like them), but I have lots from right up until B&W. And a good deck.
You NEED some B/W. Tell you brother you dont give a damn and buy some packs.

For Kaji: THREE Booster boxes.

PWNED

Ill be off reviving the pokemon thread.
Nintendo 3DS.
Man, it took me forever to save up for it Tired
Logitech M505 Wireless Mouse

Was on sale at Best Buy for $19.99, I happened to have $16 + a $5 coupon. My old mouse had a double-click effect and double-clicked at the wrongest times.
8 packs of duelist pack crow and Dawn of the Xyz starter

I am kind of losing interest in beyblade so I have to spend my money on something and I wanted to get some of the new yugioh cards , I was going to get Number 17 leviathan dragon tin but it cost $50 so yeah.
On the 1st i bought the new skulduggery pleasent book (the death bringer) , really awesome, its a white knuckle rollercoaster ride !
(Sep. 09, 2011  9:11 PM)bugturtles Wrote: [Image: img20110909143758.jpg]

carp yes those are lovely. i wanna get a nice pair of USD carbon 2s, this just made me upset i dont have 400 to dump on them Unhappy
(Sep. 18, 2011  2:10 AM)djspida5 Wrote: carp yes those are lovely. i wanna get a nice pair of USD carbon 2s, this just made me upset i dont have 400 to dump on them Unhappy

Unhappy

when anything says "carbon fiber" i'm scared of it chipping because it got hit wrong. and god is it expensive. surprisingly i paid around $200 for the entire setup. you should call roller warehouse and ask for a deal, they'll more than likely give you a few.

gonna hit up the skatepark this coming weekend as now i've got my skate mojo back. carp yeah beginner section
I got "Teh Game of LIFE" at Target on sale for $14.
bought a Mini Cooper S earlier today. The dealership didn't have the color I wanted so the dealership is having one shipped in from the factory. It should be in next Wednesday. Can't wait!
i got an m4 carbine aeg for 130 bucks. AMAZING gun. tears soda cans to bits. i might go airsofting soon, so this gun would be perfect.

A pic:

http://images.bidorbuy.co.za/user_images...gm4a11.jpg

(mine has an orange tip)
(Sep. 21, 2011  6:36 AM)V0rtex Wrote: i got an m4 carbine aeg for 130 bucks. AMAZING gun. tears soda cans to bits. i might go airsofting soon, so this gun would be perfect.

A pic:

http://images.bidorbuy.co.za/user_images...gm4a11.jpg

(mine has an orange tip)

Damn, that's sexy.

FPS? Mag size? Type of fire?
Let's see here...

I ordered a Super Nintendo, a copy of Mega Man X (To play on my new Super Nintendo) and a Super Gameboy. (To play Gameboy games on said Super Nintendo) My total? ... $65. Well spent. XD It should be here between Monday and Friday. I'll post some pictures when I get it. Joyful_2