Recent Purchases

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Finally got a hold of this awesome game. I kept checking Fnac's site, but never saw it updated with the game, so I called in today and they had it already.
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (Wii)
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduc...66&subcat=

It's fabulous.

Also: seven fans. Seven huge fans. It sounds like a jet engine with them all set to high.

EDIT: OH BTW, HAI GUISE
Ras Wrote:http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduc...66&subcat=

It's fabulous.

Also: seven fans. Seven huge fans. It sounds like a jet engine with them all set to high.

"Ultima 8800GTS" AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000 3.00GHz Dual Core SILENT DDR2 System

hahaha

i like my macbook thanks <3 also welcome
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Ras Wrote:http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduc...66&subcat=

It's fabulous.

"Ultima 8800GTS" AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000 3.00GHz Dual Core SILENT DDR2 System

hahaha

i like my macbook thanks <3 also welcome

The advertising isn't wrong: It's silent when the fans are off, but things start to melt. XD

I have the fans on the processer and graphics card set to medium and the rest on low. It sounds fine.
most computers are pretty silent when the fans are off
Tamer Brad Wrote:most computers are pretty silent when the fans are off

That was the joke she was making.
SexyMichael Wrote:

thank you very much michael, i'm sure if you hadn't posted this i would've just assumed she was a carp moron
Tamer Brad Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:

thank you very much michael, i'm sure if you hadn't posted this i would've just assumed she was a carp moron

That's what the post you made would lead any reader to believe. If it was quite obvious to you that she was hinting that all computers are silent when the fans are off and not just her new AMD, you wouldn't have had any reason to post anything.

You need to stop with all the anger man.
SexyMichael Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:

That's what the post you made would lead any reader to believe. If it was quite obvious to you that she was hinting that all computers are silent when the fans are off and not just her new AMD, you wouldn't have had any reason to post anything.

You need to stop with all the anger man.

I typed about four sentences but backspaced them all because I don't know what to say to your nonsense anymore. So:

Ugh.
Tamer Brad Wrote:I typed about four sentences but backspaced them all because I don't know what to say to your nonsense anymore. So:

Ugh.

Why do you keep picking on everyone?
Alice Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:I typed about four sentences but backspaced them all because I don't know what to say to your nonsense anymore. So:

Ugh.

Seems like I'm the one being picked on by Michael. Lips_sealed
Alice Wrote:

Ugh.

Alternate answer:

Because I'm not nearly as nice and as tolerant as I wish I was. Unhappy
Tamer Brad Wrote:Alternate answer:

It's really not that hard to be nice and tolerant. Smile
Kei Wrote:

It is. I honestly don't mean any harm with most of my comments, but people get defensive about them and it just frustrates me.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Kei Wrote:

It is. I honestly don't mean any harm with most of my comments, but people get defensive about them and it just frustrates me.

Perhaps if you find a different way to word them they may not come off so...arrogant or harsh. Hell, keep a thesarus by the computer if it helps.
I have a thesaurus IN my computer. It seems people are always trying to act confrontational with me. My response to Ras was a lighthearted one, and then Michael comes in basically telling me I shouldn't have bothered posting in the first place.

Oh, and there is one other computer component that makes significant noise. Slot-loading optical drives make TERRIFYING noises.
I like the leather Grin
You look funny with the white hood on though. I wouldn't be the one to talk though
IT'S CUTE

It looks way cooler in person. Well, they both do.
White doesn't look like your thing lol

But that leather coat and the first pose with it kicks carp