Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory]

Half Life 2 - I realize I'm like 5 years late to the party in beating the game but wow, this game is pretty cool. The ending was totally wtf.

Also, the organic gravity gun should be in every game from now on out. <3

EDIT: I also just finished the first disc of Lost Odyssey. It's really starting to get good now that I have a full party. Grin
i don't know what your talking about with the ending but

just finished playing 2 and a half hours of audio surf

everyone buy it
cheetos Wrote:i don't know what your talking about with the ending but

everyone buy it

How the G-Man comes out of nowhere and starts spewing off all this nonsense.

It was weird.
Roan Wrote:

everyone buy it

It was weird.
um

thats what the gman always does
cheetos Wrote:
Roan Wrote:

everyone buy it

It was weird.
um

thats what the gman always does

Omg I know

I'm just saying it was a weird and unusual way to end a game
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2

Still pretty fun to play online.
- God of War: Chains of Olympus

I just beat the game and wow... carp amazing.

It was only around 5 hours long, but every single minute of the game was action packed -- no filler.

If you have a PSP and haven't bought this game yet, shame on you, go buy it now. Its amaaaaaziiiiiinnnnggggg.
Devil May Cry 4

I don't know what to say about it. It just kicks carp and is really addicting. Took me like 10 hours to beat it though, including watching the 120 minutes of cutscenes or something like that.
Halo 3

I've been doing better in the last few Team SWAT matches now, compared to last week.
Also, forging a fun map on Foundry with Fusion Coils blowing all over the place =]
King of Darkness Wrote:Halo 3

I've been doing better in the last few Team SWAT matches now, compared to last week.
Also, forging a fun map on Foundry with Fusion Coils blowing all over the place =]

Have Fusion Coils and Plasma Batteries drop from high height.

It's as if it were raining bombs.
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. This is a Kick carp game. I'm halfway through it and I'm planning on playing Wind Waker after this.
bugturtles Wrote:

Have Fusion Coils and Plasma Batteries drop from high height.

It's as if it were raining bombs.
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing! I had them shot from a man cannon up to the celling, where they'd blow up, then respawn and fall down. Also have a load of Fusion Coils scattered in the ground together with Propane Tanks that go flying all over the place. It's really cool to drive around on the Mongoose in there, getting tossed throughout the map and launching myself from either of the 3 man cannons I've placed on the staircases =)
Forza 2 Motorsport Demo

carp this game

edit: nvm you just need the right car
Halo 3

Finally got the "Overkill" achievement today. Kinda cheap since I did it on a Crazy King match on the Pit, but it's still better than people who actually play in "Achievement matches"...
I've had plenty of other Crazy King matches on the Pit before, but was always one guy short for the Overkill. Today though, I almost had a Killtacular in that same match.

Went through the Cortana level on Legendary with a friend today, so now the only achievement left for me to get is freaking "Two for One".
Gunner Wrote:Devil May Cry 4

I don't know what to say about it. It just kicks carp and is really addicting. Took me like 10 hours to beat it though, including watching the 120 minutes of cutscenes or something like that.

No.

carp that game
Armored Core 4

I like how it's crazily in-depth with how minute changes can affect performance (side boost, vertical boost, horizontal boost, etc etc etc etc x10). I know how this can turn off lots of other people though.

At first it's generally a trial and error kind of thing but you adapt and learn the mechanics. Currently I use robot that shoots explosives and have a large blast radius.

Too bad you can't change the colors of the HUD in this game, because sometimes the lighting makes the HUD unseeable (as it is of a white color). This messes up my radar and all the other carp I need to see what I'm shooting at.

Finally got the "Overkill" achievement today. Kinda cheap since I did it on a Crazy King match on the Pit, but it's still better than people who actually play in "Achievement matches"...
I've had plenty of other Crazy King matches on the Pit before, but was always one guy short for the Overkill. Today though, I almost had a Killtacular in that same match.

Went through the Cortana level on Legendary with a friend today, so now the only achievement left for me to get is freaking "Two for One".
ahahaha

i got all the achievements in the first week and a half, all the new players are no good so achievements are easy.
some FF VII yoo.
guess what Ive got 71 hours and only on disc 2.
But I got Cloud back.
Halo 3

So, another Double EXP Weekend started and I've been having some fun in Grifball. Got myself a Killapocalypse in one of today's matches, only failing to get a Killionaire because I had no one near to me at that moment:

http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/screen...d=28546361

My team won that game btw =)

Also, went in an MLG game yesterday with a friend who hadn't played any matches in the new playlist yet, so mostly for him to see how it plays different, etc, and since I'm not familiar myself with most of the changes made to its maps. Anyways, this kid in our team asks what MLG stands for and I tell him "Major League Gaming". Shortly after, before the game even starts, he leaves. Guess he chickened out.....me and my big mouth lol
Should've known what he was getting himself into before picking this playlist. Heck, I kinda suck at Halo, even more so in this more competitive driven environment, but I'm just trying it out for fun and to see the changes made. Besides, leaving from Team games is carp gay...
Heh, just kinda pissed here since that seems to happen so often in the team I'm in.
I've played so much Rock Band the past few days that I'm amazed my arms and fingers haven't fallen off yet.
Armored Core 4

Now to beat some missions on Hard to get all the parts. :)
NHL 07

screw 08
I took Rock Band over to my friend's house today and we played for like 4 hours straight.

I'm really not exaggerating. 4 hours.