Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory]

Pro Evolution Soccer 2008
Call of Duty 4
I played Smash Brothers Melee for a couple of hours again today. <3 My new favourite character is Falco but I'm already wetting myself at the thought of being able to play as King Dedede.
Alice Wrote:I played Smash Brothers Melee for a couple of hours again today. <3 My new favourite character is Falco but I'm already wetting myself at the thought of being able to play as King Dedede.

i've noticed that you seem to pee out of excitement a lot

seriously i can think of so many times you've made reference to elated urination
You know that feeling when you haven't gone to the restroom in a long while, it's building up inside you, and you can't go when you feel you need to at the time? How good does it feel when you finally do get to go? 'Pretty damn good', is the answer.

Think about it.
[Image: nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg]
thats very true.
No More Heroes

Played for about two hours. Still having fun! Roan, according to you, how long does the "fun" last?!
Well, I've completed two of the main assassination missions and I've started to get bored with the game.

The 10 assassins are awesome characters and fighting them is hilariously awesome, but all of the stupid little stuff you have to do to get to the next assassin is just boring and full of poor game design. It drives me nuts because if it weren't for this, the game would be so much better than it is.

Anyway, I just beat Rez HD and got the "real" ending. Guys, I carp love this game. Seriously if you haven't bought it yet, go do so. It's totally worth the $10. Also, if you do download it, make sure you plug in some extra 360 controllers and do the trance vibration mode. It makes the game that much more awesome. Smile
Roan Wrote:Well, I've completed two of the main assassination missions and I've started to get bored with the game.

The 10 assassins are awesome characters and fighting them is hilariously awesome, but all of the stupid little stuff you have to do to get to the next assassin is just boring and full of poor game design. It drives me nuts because if it weren't for this, the game would be so much better than it is.

Hmm, I see what you mean. I agree that the assassination missions are crazy and are the best part of the game, but I haven't really gotten bored with the other parts yet.

We'll see if my opinion changes as the game goes on though because I can see some of the tasks in between possibly becoming tedious/boring.
Call of Duty 4
my day is not complete if i don't play atleast 2 hours of CoD4
i want loco roco plz. i hear itz a challenge
Okami
DevilMayCry
Patapon---------carp Genius
elmo download the demo for loco roco
I've been in a Half Life 2 mood so I started playing it after that I'll play episode 1 and buy episode 2 off steam.
No More Heroes

I've only beaten one other assassin since the last time I posted, but thats because I find myself spending hours exploring the city for Lovikov Balls, T-Shirts, and doing missions. For some reason, I just really like doing both of those. Still, we'll see how long that will hold up considering I still have 8 more assassins to go.
Killzone: Liberation 8)
God of War: Chains of Olympus- carp Siiiiiiick demo...so Im likely going to have to pick this up.
No More Heroes

Beat Shinobu today. That carp was hard.

Burnout Paradise

Played some online modes and finished a few challenges. <3 this game.
Wow. Since I liked Loco Roco (the demo) so much I decided to go pre-order Patapon since people were saying it's even better, and it IS. The game is so freaking fun Grin. I can't wait until Tuesday.
burnout paradise

finished my first race and got like three cars
Sonic riders zero gravity , it's kinda easy when you get used to it, I got the whole game done in a week ><
Half Life 2 episode 1. the upgraded gravity gun is so cool cuz you can play around with the dead bodies and love throwing them into the core.
Pac Man Championship Edition, I FINALLY carp ATE THE SILVER KEY HAHAHA, but i was just about to eat the crown and i ran out of time sadface

Burnout Paradise, one more win then I get C class liscense.
I just played Lost Odyssey for three hours.

I've only just scratched the surface and I'm carp loving the game already.
No More Heroes - Still loving this game. It has many flaws, but it makes up for them in what attitude and messages it portrays throughout the game. The game always keeps you guessing on what will be next (referring to the assassins/story), and I love it.

Megaman ZX Advent - Thank god this game has a "beginner" mode. I got waay too frustrated with Megaman Zero 2 a while ago. I'm having fun with this though. Smile