Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory]

More Armored Core 4.

Kicking carp with a "integrated weapon arm" (Kojima laser) that only has two shots (you cannot pick ammunition in this game, so you have to plan accordingly), but can knock out 90-95% of the victim's health of it hits. I clean up with a back laser cannon. People are shitting their pants.

Then switched setups and got my own missiles exploding in my face.

carp missile-based setups. Seriously.
Playing ff12 (final fantasy 12). And playing resident evil 1 remake version. I finished playing Chris now on with Jill, whoo! I unlocked a new scenario on resident evil umbrella game on the wii. Can't wait to play RE5.

Chris has gone buff!
I've been playing Star Ocean: Till the end of time and it rocks but it is also bloody hard at some points and some of the trophies are bloody hard to get as well, I mean come on, defeat the last boss at LV1, WTF. At the moment I need to train because I have got to fight Gabriel next and he kicked my carp the first time so I have got a lot of training to do. For those who don't know this game, the level your characters can go up to is not LV100, it is LV255, insane isn't it.
- Hotel Dusk: Room 215

I must be the biggest procrastinator in games ever. STILL haven't beaten it.
Command &Conquer : Yuri's Revenge.

<3 Apocalypse Tanks
Kei Wrote:- Hotel Dusk: Room 215

Omg carp that game.

I wanted to like it, really I did, but I seriously FELL ASLEEP playing it.

It was sooooo boring, Jesus. I never finished it either. I sunk like 8 hours into that game and came away thinking "Wow I want that 8 hours of my life back".
Roan Wrote:

Omg carp that game.

It was sooooo boring, Jesus. I never finished it either. I sunk like 8 hours into that game and came away thinking "Wow I want that 8 hours of my life back".
The only problem I've had with it is that I got stuck numerous times after I bought it. I don't find it boring at all.
I was playing Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 and some guy tried to throw a C4 at me and I blind fired around the corner and he blew himself up lol.
I was playing COD4 earlier with Artie and we were playing the one mode where you have to plant a bomb on one of three places (I can't remember the name of the game type shoot me) and we planted the bomb and died and the other guy on our team was all AFK.

This jackass on the other team waits until like the last second to try and diffuse the bomb and he starts dismantling it and right as he was about to get it, the countdown timer reached zero and the bomb blew up in his face, winning the round for us.

It was hilarious.
Roan Wrote:

Omg carp that game.

A testament to how different our tastes are. I beat it in one sitting.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Roan Wrote:

Omg carp that game.

A testament to how different our tastes are. I beat it in one sitting.

Yeah, I guess so. haha
Roan Wrote:I was playing COD4 earlier with Artie and we were playing the one mode where you have to plant a bomb on one of three places (I can't remember the name of the game type shoot me) and we planted the bomb and died and the other guy on our team was all AFK.

This jackass on the other team waits until like the last second to try and diffuse the bomb and he starts dismantling it and right as he was about to get it, the countdown timer reached zero and the bomb blew up in his face, winning the round for us.

It was hilarious.
thats happened like 9 times to me

although i tend to be on the other team Unhappy
cheetos Wrote:
Roan Wrote:I was playing COD4 earlier with Artie and we were playing the one mode where you have to plant a bomb on one of three places (I can't remember the name of the game type shoot me) and we planted the bomb and died and the other guy on our team was all AFK.

It was hilarious.
thats happened like 9 times to me

although i tend to be on the other team Unhappy

carp sucks. Unhappy

Also I really want to play Burnout Paradise now that the two updates are out but I'm afraid to because I know I'll get carp addicted again. D:
Artie Wrote:see ryan you <3 cod4 now

No, far from it.

I told you earlier playing in smaller games does make the game more fun, but I'd still much rather play Halo.

Or Rock Band. Or really any other multiplayer game in the past five years.
yeah but at least now you'll play it more

but why did IW remove saved films from the console versions augh
Artie Wrote:yeah but at least now you'll play it more

but why did IW remove saved films from the console versions augh

Omg I know that frustrates me so much.
maybe i'm misitaken and they weren't in either; but i think i recall michael telling me one time they did

stupid none-the-less
*Shrug*

I have no idea. But after Halo 3, I consider saved films for FPSes like a standard feature now.
Started tales of symphonia with my friends again.
Artie Wrote:michael does cod4 pc have saved films

i honestly don't know, and my vid card shitted out so I can't check
The World Ends With You. Much more epic than I expected. Left the top screen to the AI, and was impressed by how well it fought by itself.