Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory]

This thread was fairly popular on BBF, so why not bring it here? Post what games you've recently played!

Commentary on each game is mandatory!

Need for Speed: ProStreet (Wii)
Sonic Rush Adventure
I've been playing a lot lately. lol

- Assassin's Creed (Finished the story mode a few days ago. carp awesome.)

- Call of Duty 4 (Been raeping noobz with my RPG haxx. lmao artie)

- Rock Band (No explanation necessary)

- Mass Effect (Epic.)

- Annnnnnnnnd Prey. (Because it was awesome the first time I played it and I'm an achievement carp and it was $20 and yeah... lol)
ЯOAN Wrote:I've been playing a lot lately. lol

- Assassin's Creed (Finished the story mode a few days ago. carp awesome.)

- Call of Duty 4 (Been raeping noobz with my RPG haxx. lmao artie)

- Rock Band (No explanation necessary)

- Mass Effect (Epic.)

- Annnnnnnnnd Prey. (Because it was awesome the first time I played it and I'm an achievement carp and it was $20 and yeah... lol)
An acheivement carp who sucks at getting achievements lol.

I've been playing a little Rainbow Six Vegas and a whole carp of CoD4.
Well I don't go out of my way to get achievements that are ridiculously hard, but I try to get all of the ones that I know I can without wanting to rip my hair out.
ЯOAN Wrote:Well I don't go out of my way to get achievements that are ridiculously hard, but I try to get all of the ones that I know I can without wanting to rip my hair out.
beating the first few levels of r6 isn't hard lol
Well that game was carp awful so whatever.

I guess I must have forgotten how much better at video games you are than the rest of us.

carp.
ЯOAN Wrote:Well that game was carp awful so whatever.

I guess I must have forgotten how much better at video games you are than the rest of us.

carp.
quit overracting to my posts.

and the game wasn't that bad.

on topic: halo players suck seriously, who cares if they are homophobes, we need to kick all of these people who play using there feet and mouth off of xbl.
lots of Half-life this past week, Gonarch is tricky. dropping frames doesn't help either.

Gran Turismo 2,3,4
Auto Modellista- this game is Funn. $4 too
sam stop being a carp

um, I can't even remember the last game I played. I'm sure it was months ago. Lips_sealed
Super Mario Galaxy

It's such a joy to play. Smile
Contra IV - Made it to Stage 4 (specifically the boss), but got slaughtered, I was focusing too much on actually hitting him, and not dodging his attacks.

Still love this game to pieces, it's absolutely wonderful, it replicates the feeling of old-school Contra perfectly.
Crimson Wrote:Contra IV - Made it to Stage 4 (specifically the boss), but got slaughtered, I was focusing too much on actually hitting him, and not dodging his attacks.

Still love this game to pieces, it's absolutely wonderful, it replicates the feeling of old-school Contra perfectly.

if you die in lets say stage 4, do you go back to stage 1?
Crimson Wrote:Contra IV - Made it to Stage 4 (specifically the boss), but got slaughtered, I was focusing too much on actually hitting him, and not dodging his attacks.

I hate megaman bosses. You have to focus solely on dodging them, and you rarely get a chance to attack. When you think you DO have a chance, the boss attacks with some wicked magic attack and you go poof. Lips_sealed
Artie Wrote:if you die in lets say stage 4, do you go back to stage 1?

If you have any continues left, then you start at the beginning of the stage you were on when you died.
When all your continues are gone, as you can imagine, your game is over and you start back at the beginning.

I got to Stage 6 this time, but ended up getting right destroyed by the boss (Which is actually a boss directly from Contra 3, same attack pattern and same style room)
*sigh*
that was tough as all hell getting to that point, but.. now I can hopefully get to that point again with less trouble.
Wow. I was thinking about getting/asking for Contra 4 for x-mas but after reading this, carp that.
Contra's difficulty is part of it's awesomeness. We need more games like Contra 4 today.
Need for Speed: ProStreet (Wii)

About 50% through the game now. The speed king was so easy. Lips_sealed
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow.

beat hard mode with 100% Map completion, and 100% of the souls collected!

All thats left to do is beat Julius Mode I suppose.
Iron Golem is a pain in the carp to get.
I haven't gotten around to actually completing the game for a second time yet. I started glitching the game everywhere, and it got boring Lips_sealed. Aria of Sorrow had better replay value Uncertain
I played Mass Effect for like 3 hours yesterday. The farther I get the more I love the game.

I also played quite a bit of Prey. Easy achievements in a fun game ftw. lol
I'm finishing up Chrono Trigger now. Kicks carp, though slows down considerably near the end.
rgjdfgjldkfghgh

I just beat Mass Effect.

carp BioShock. carp Mario Galaxy. carp Assassin's Creed.

Mass Effect IS my GOTY 2007.