Recent Eats (ELABORATE!)

(Sep. 02, 2010  10:59 PM)momiji manju Wrote: you put it on hot rice, it gets cooked/semicooked from the heat of the rice.
hm.....
i'll try that,... How long do u have to keep it in the rice?
cheese pizza and pepperoni pizza yester day well im fasting today only 7:25 i could eat
(Sep. 02, 2010  11:55 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: KFC then Kebab.

That sounds like a Heart Attack, if the kebob was take out as well.

I guess I ate some Hawaiian Pizza from the local Reginos, which is pretty cheap and they add a lot of cheese on it as well, so it's worth the buy.
Homemade pizza. Used a tortilla bread and put regular tomato sauce, pepperoni, and cheese. 0: It's really good. Used the tortilla bread cuz it was 1am and I had no pizza dough. >.>
(Sep. 03, 2010  12:23 AM)XBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2010  10:59 PM)momiji manju Wrote: you put it on hot rice, it gets cooked/semicooked from the heat of the rice.
hm.....

Mix it through, and eat with the rice. The rice must be steaming hot though, obviously.
(Sep. 03, 2010  11:28 AM)momiji manju Wrote:
hm.....

Mix it through, and eat with the rice. The rice must be steaming hot though, obviously.
it works and its deliciousPinching_eyes_2 thanks!
(Sep. 03, 2010  11:28 AM)momiji manju Wrote:
hm.....

yeah, i tried it, and it not half bad, ..... it's pretty good!!!!
Joyful_2Joyful_2Joyful_2Joyful_2Joyful_2Joyful_2Joyful_2Joyful_2
i ate a indian chicken samosa with indian rice at my local indian shop

it was good
I ate a thermaflu and some chicken noodle soup (Im sick)
(Sep. 03, 2010  7:03 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2010  11:55 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: KFC then Kebab.

That sounds like a Heart Attack, if the kebob was take out as well.

Haha, a bit presumptuous!

(Sep. 04, 2010  6:32 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: i ate indian food

it was good

You probably need to add more content to this ... Really vague.
[

(Sep. 04, 2010  6:32 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: i ate indian food

it was good

You probably need to add more content to this ... Really vague.
[/quote]edited my post
(Sep. 04, 2010  6:32 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: i ate a indian chicken samosa with indian rice at my local indian shop

it was good
im indian and u dont eat samosa with rice, hah.
samosa is a appetizer and indian rice shoud be eaten with a curry of some sort.
anyways, i just had some fried rice with chicken tikka massala Smile yum
We had a BBQ tonight! So, ribs, hotdogs, spaghetti, corn, and thats it....
I just had some Dimsum with my parents and some of my dad's coworkers and family members. My favorite was shumai, and the sticky rice with chicken in it. Oh, and Peking Duck was really good, too. I'm currently munching on a BBQ salmon onigiri (rice ball) that I bought from Fujiya. It's really good, but they're usually hard to find.
a BIG ITALY pizza from pizza hut

it is huge o_o
Just ate a big ol' BBQ&Chicken pizza which a diet coke and than after, some cake(yellow cake with white frosting for anyone who cares Wink ) and ice cream(vanilla, kinda plain, lol)! =D today's my birthday(19) ^____^ lol so i got to choose dinner. yummy!
I just came back from a Ramen sesh with a friend of mine. He had Miso Chaashuu Ramen, and I had Shouyu Chaashuu Ramen. I really liked it. They always serve it with double-portion roasted pork (so soft and tender), scallions, bamboo shoots, and an Uzumaki.

Oh yeah, and I'm sipping on some Melon Ramune right now. As of now, I've had every flavour except for Lychee (I have allergies to Lychee), and Pineapple.
(Sep. 07, 2010  2:04 AM)Jsc Wrote: a BIG ITALY pizza from pizza hut

it is huge o_o
but it is awesome

it is huge o_o

I was thinking about getting one of those! How are they
I just ate a watermellon I grew in my garden! It was sweet not to soft but just firm enough. Best watermelon I've ever eaten. I also have tomatos, peppers, potatoes, and onions. There not ripe enough or ready yet.
i just ate a 6 inch subway steak and cheese it was extremely good
(Sep. 08, 2010  12:05 AM)Vamspapi Wrote:

it is huge o_o

Pretty much like the others except the size..
(Sep. 09, 2010  3:39 AM)Jsc Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2010  12:05 AM)Vamspapi Wrote:

it is huge o_o

Pretty much like the others except the size..

really,.....I thought they had a different kind of cheese on them?
I recently had Superkid Icecream on a waffle cone that was dipped in chocolate and sprinkles. Superkid Icecream is a mixture of Strawberry, Blueberry and Banana icecream, and it's SO DELICIOUS ;]
Had some Pho for dinner it was pretty good but I hate how they add MSG in most Asian meals that's served in a restaurant.