Recent Eats (ELABORATE!)

(Aug. 24, 2010  6:51 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Darn! That must have been a good pancake!

I had rice, nori and furikake for my rice, grilled salmon from that one I caught, miso soup, natto, and kamaboko for breakfast. I'm so full...
your breakfast must be way better
Hah, I just took the girlfriend out to Max Brenner chocolate cafe, and an indonesian restaurant for dinner. It was pretty good, although the service was somewhat lacking.
If it was a bad service I just end up not tipping lol it's not very polite but that's the whole point of a tip
i took my girlfriend to a nice japanese place it was awesome
I just had some fish and chips and it was good.
Hah took the GF out again for some chillaxing (played pool) and italian. Went to a decent place, bill came out at about 100 so wasn't TOO bad, considering. Service was good this time, I appreciate it when the waiters observe proper customs (serving from the right, etc)
About to marinade me some steak, leave for a few hours and then sizzle it. Yum!
(Aug. 20, 2010  12:21 PM)Diamond Wrote: Dunno why, but tonight I had a sudden urge to eat Yoshinoya's Beef and Chicken Rice.
And so, I went down to the local Yoshinoya branch and bought a 'meal' home, haha.
I'm eating it right now while typing, yummy... XD
That looks delicious,
I just had some blue lobster w/ butter
Yay BBQ ate some stuff I don't remember the performance after made me forget everything haha
I had some Dol-Sot-Bi-Bim-Bap from a Korean restaurant for the first time in years. It was so good. I recommend it to anyone.
(Aug. 30, 2010  6:19 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I had some Dol-Sot-Bo-Bim-Bap from a Korean restaurant for the first time in years. It was so good. I recommend it to anyone.

I've had it before Gasp
But iunno what that Dol-Sot part means D:
Dol-Sot means "Stone Pot". I think this is a lot better than Chinese Hot Pot because the Koreans glaze the pot with sesame oil so the rice doesn't stick, and it's golden brown and easy to chew.

And I meant to write "BI-Bim-Bap" not "Bo" lol.

Anyway, back on topic...
i just got myself some mixed vegetable lo-mein at my nearest chinese express
im eating while typing

its delicious Joyful_2
I had cream of Broccoli mmmm... Tongue_out had a craving for it for awhile now
I ate some pizza at school today...
IM CRAVING RICE WITH RAW EGG!!!!
Man that sucks that your already in school haha Unhappy I'm going back soon.... Why would you eat a raw egg?
Obento that my mum made. She puts rice on the side with an umeboshi on top, some kamaboko in a section of the box, and some weiners that she cuts in the shape of baby octopuses. Brocolli, daikon, and bamboo shoots for veggies. =) Yum!
(Sep. 02, 2010  10:10 AM)UDC Wrote: I ate some pizza at school today...
IM CRAVING RICE WITH RAW EGG!!!!
hahaha
u eat RAW eggs!
how do u do that?
you put it on hot rice, it gets cooked/semicooked from the heat of the rice.
I saw nothing in the frige so i went downstairs and found a banquet dinner. Id rather have Fired rice with anthing in it or mabye General Tso's chicken. Or a regular burger would have worked.......
(Sep. 02, 2010  10:59 PM)momiji manju Wrote: you put it on hot rice, it gets cooked/semicooked from the heat of the rice.
oh that must be awesome XD