Recent Beyblade Purchases

Your Joking?...how much do you get paid,thats a ton of beys (id laugh if all those actually wieghed a ton,but not likey)
Wow, darkfox, even though that's a great buy XD
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:43 AM)Gloomy Wrote: Your Joking?...how much do you get paid,thats a ton of beys (id laugh if all those actually wieghed a ton,but not likey)

Lets say its 4 figures...but not THAT much
Hahaha DarkFox, amazing as always. (;
Buying basically 2 of everything just in case eh ?
Even a new stadium ! (Perfectionist Tongue_out_wink)
So jealous...
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:18 AM)DarkFox Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:43 AM)Gloomy Wrote: Your Joking?...how much do you get paid,thats a ton of beys (id laugh if all those actually wieghed a ton,but not likey)

Lets say its 4 figures...but not THAT much

i sense sarcasim,its probably 1000 or 10000$ haha but would it e sad if i didnt notice the big green stadium? Tongue_out or the other one(i feel like i am the only one without some epic bey and TT attack stadium D: )
ut dude,beats collection,do you have more beys? or are all those it?
oh my good thhats a whole lot of beyshow much did it cost ya
10000$ at the least
I make 2k a month and just got my holiday bonus :d so without shipping and fees it was a little over 1k
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:49 AM)DarkFox Wrote: I make 2k a month and just got my holiday bonus :d so without shipping and fees it was a little over 1k

HOLY carp... What kind of a job do you have? o.O
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:49 AM)DarkFox Wrote: I make 2k a month and just got my holiday bonus :d so without shipping and fees it was a little over 1k

omg what is your job
and blaze u typed c,,rap instead of carp which is not allowed here
I WANT YOUR JOB man,spending 1k on beys and still having 1k left and thats only in one month
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:53 AM)aquila112 Wrote: and blaze u typed c,,rap instead of carp which is not allowed here

lol. You're allowed to say carp.
(Dec. 23, 2010  6:00 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:53 AM)aquila112 Wrote: and blaze u typed c,,rap instead of carp which is not allowed here

we are then y do everyone type CARP instead of carp
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:53 AM)Gloomy Wrote: I WANT YOUR JOB man,spending 1k on beys and still having 1k left and thats only in one month

bills dude...can't buy all in one shot
(Dec. 23, 2010  6:05 AM)aquila112 Wrote:

That is extremely off topic. :\
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:51 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

HOLY carp... What kind of a job do you have? o.O

I was lucky to get a job in the city doing customer service
(Dec. 23, 2010  6:05 AM)aquila112 Wrote:

When you swear on the WBO it turns into the word "carp"

we dont just type it. (well i dont)
EDIT- DarkFox I love you!
Enough said
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:01 AM)DarkFox Wrote: FEEL THE PAIN!!!! BOW DOWN TO THE ALL MIGHTY HAUL-O-MEGA!!

HMS!!
[Image: IMG_0109.JPG]

BOOM! MFB!!
[Image: IMG_0124.JPG]

OMFG. I thought I spent like a lot with nearly £100 consistently on beys the last few months but woah. I want your job. Also I was wondering who got that green stadium. There's one thing you ain't got there though: Shining God ms. If you had got that which is my favorite hms I would have looked at my small yet reasonably hms collection and criedSmile
DarkFox, the beys you just bought are double of my whole collection ... and that's only the second picture.

Anyways, I'm gonna buy the BB-96 set and I'm getting a Torch Aries overseas.
Metal Face 3.99

Gravity Perseus 10.00

ThunderWhip Beystadium 10.00

Hybrid wheel Set 17.99

Poison Serpent 8.00

Total: 49.98
Dark Fox Amazing Purscahe that almost 20 times bigger than my collection and purschaed a starta dragoon ms
(Dec. 23, 2010  10:53 PM)kidice Wrote: NOTHING NO MONEY

Then dont post here,only post here if you have recently bought a beyblade or beyblade's and want to show it off ;3(except for the last part,but really only post if you have recently bough a beyblade or beyblades
(Dec. 23, 2010  10:53 PM)kidice Wrote: NOTHING NO MONEY

what was the point of this post?

On-Topic:
Gravity Perseus
Mercury Anubis
Leone 105F
Beypointer x2
Black Launcher Grip
Aries (pre-HWS) metal wheel
A few spare parts(90 , D and F)