Recent Beyblade Purchases

out off topic much \

i just got random boster volume 4 stardust pegasis and i got a.........
flame wolf H145S well better than nothing
At least flame is worth something =P.

That's pretty bad luck though.
I bought a Flame Sagittario and a Storm Capricorne.

A spare flame isn't bad and C145 is a decent part.
(Jul. 21, 2010  2:56 PM)MaxL Wrote: A spare flame isn't bad and C145 is a decent part.
Decent only?
C145 wants to have a word with you, hah.
Got myself another Beylauncher since I broke my last one in three days XD I'm never being paranoid about my Beyblade again unless they're literally falling apart
gonna get myself 15 beys when my mom comes back i'll list them out

galaxy pegasis W105R2F x2
rock giraffe R145WB
ray unicorno D125CS
random booster light volume 1,2,3 x3 each
random booster volume 5 grand ketos x3
gold quetzecoalt 90WF
cyber pegasis 100HF
counter leone D125B (ordered it in june the post office lost my package 286 MYR all gone)
bakushin susaanoo 90WF
and maybe gravity persues AD145WD
Wow, you'll be spending a fair bit on that. (or rather, your mom xP)
Definetly make sure you get insurance on that order of beys. It would suck for 150-200 dollars to go to waste b/c it got lost again
Just got home and both my packages arrived when i was gone Going to go pick them up

Edit;Sorry for the double post *hits forehaeaD*
Finally ordered a Ray Unicorno.
Dark wolf and a Dark Bull for my little brother.

I love the FS its great stamina!
I got Dark Bull yesterday and Rock Leone should be here some time next week.
Finally got myself a Hasbro Beylauncher :l
All i have to say is that i noticed the speed difference when compared with a hasbro light launcher...it is sooooooo much better.
Also going to get these tomorrow:
Dark Bull H145SD (another one....)
Dark Gasher CH120SF
Dark Wolf DF125FS x2
Flame Saggittario C145S ( x2 if i manage to find it)
and probably Rock Aries ED145B (if i feel like it..prob wont)
Yes..i know i'm going for a lot of dark wheels Tongue_out
dark wolf is DF145 isn't it?

Also, I would only get one of it, if I was you.
Oh lol, i was probably thinking about T125 when i typed the height >_>
Anyways I'm getting two because of DF145 and also my little bro wants it Tongue_out
Figured someone would say that seeing how tests are popping up.
(Jul. 24, 2010  4:44 AM)momiji manju Wrote: dark wolf is DF145 isn't it?

Also, I would only get one of it, if I was you.

Yes i know but its pretty good
I know that, though it's not as if DF145 will wear, right?
I just bought a storm capricorn. I was so freaked out because if storm capricorn is out then so should flame sagittario and that means the second wave!
best combo for rock leone 145wb is with rock aries ed145b track. It's the best!!
: P Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out
I just made an great combo.
faceGrinark Wolf
energy ringGrinark bull
fusion wheel:dark wolf
spin track:H145
performance tipConfusedD
Tongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outPinching_eyesPinching_eyesPinching_eyesEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEee[/u]
(Jul. 24, 2010  5:40 PM)beyknight Wrote: best combo
: P Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out Tongue_out
I just made an great combo.
faceGrinark Wolf
energy ringGrinark bull
performance tipConfusedD
Tongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outPinching_eyesPinching_eyesPinching_eyesEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEee[/u]
(Jul. 24, 2010  3:38 PM)gurugulu Wrote: I just bought a storm capricorn. I was so freaked out because if storm capricorn is out then so should flame sagittario and that means the second wave!

Storm Capricorn was part of wave 1.
(Jul. 24, 2010  5:40 PM)beyknight Wrote: I just made an great combo.
faceGrinark Wolf
energy ringGrinark bull
performance tip: SD

So you put a Wolf face (which is irrelevent) on a Dark Bull. Big whoop.

That shouldn't go in this thread anyway.

(Jul. 24, 2010  6:01 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Storm Capricorn was part of wave 1.

Not for Canada. I would say it's actually wave 1.5 or something.