Recent Beyblade Purchases

That belongs in Purchase Consultation, but definitely the hyperblade.
(May. 31, 2013  9:34 PM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 30, 2013  3:22 AM)Stars Wrote: During free play in Beyday.....fell on floor and rolled under the table lost track of it then don't know where it go Unhappy. $40 in the drain ;-;

Wow ... that totally sucks. I assume you checked everywhere in the room before you left?
Actually i started looking for it as soon it been lost even i announced about the "Lost Bey/Parts to Front table" yet no one stood up or spoke about it. Someone has to be guilty.
(Apr. 17, 2013  10:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I just got a much needed Zero-G update to my collection :

[Image: zerogcollectionupdate.jpg]

The Zero-G Launcher is smaller than my hand, it is not even funny ...

Guessing you got them from dimsum2u? Total price?
My UDXS Defense/Stamina Synchrome came today! So happy!

I'm not using Revizer though because I'm trading it to my brother for his Killerken.
Maybe.
ITS SO PRETTY D:
Just purchased:

Samurai Ifraid W145CF
Flash saggitario 230WD
Death quetz 125RDF
Shinobi Gryph WD145TB
BB-10 stadium
Gold Dark Knight Dragooon

Despite leaving my wallet at my Dad's house one town over I still think I can here it screaming.

The 4D stuff was from an ebay seller who had them both at £8 including shipping which is the best price on ebay but I bought the last two. He seems to have two shops though and the second one still has Death Quetz and Flame Sag:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?item=28...lade&rt=nc

He has them both at £8 and £8.99 (a practise i've never understood tbh).

The stadium was from Sporkseller and despite being in the US his prices for BB-10 are the best on ebay (the blue ones are slightly lower than his though) so if you need a BB-10 buy one from him.

On another I notice that the sonokong Zero G are priced higher than when they came out. The seller that first had them (Planbplay) had some at £7.50 including shipping but now none of his zero G are below £9.70 including shipping. Maybe he had lower prices just to draw people in or maybe the cost of them did go up but either way increasing prices still irk me.
I recently won an Ifraid Saramanda Red Ver. from 88powerpig88 for $16.50, and it arrived yesterday. I have to say, it is awesome. I have to say, I like it better than the Orojya Revizer Blue Ver.

But it completes the Limited Edition Synchroms Collection!
(Jun. 01, 2013  12:26 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: I recently won an Ifraid Saramanda Red Ver. from 88powerpig88 for $16.50, and it arrived yesterday. I have to say, it is awesome. I have to say, I like it better than the Orojya Revizer Blue Ver.

So that means... YOU HAVE GRYPH DRAGOOON?!?! Angry LUCKYYYYY XD
My samurai revizer SA165Q arrived, that pink/purple SA165 is more nice than it seems
(Jun. 01, 2013  12:11 AM)Quetzelcoatl13 Wrote: I cant decide whether to get the normal Hasbro Phantom Orion or the hyperblades one. Which one should I get?

Like Tri said definately the HyperBlade one.
(Jun. 01, 2013  4:59 PM)Shining God MS Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2013  12:26 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: I recently won an Ifraid Saramanda Red Ver. from 88powerpig88 for $16.50, and it arrived yesterday. I have to say, it is awesome. I have to say, I like it better than the Orojya Revizer Blue Ver.

So that means... YOU HAVE GRYPH DRAGOOON?!?! Angry LUCKYYYYY XD

Oh, sorry forgot about that one. Sadly, I don't have that one.
Just got a couple of light wheels and the clear meteo l drago from random boosters, along with the gold l-drago guardian
There's a gold L-Drago Guardian? Do you mean Destroy?
Whoops, you are right
This is the black wolborg MS I bought from sporkseller today Smile

http://bublozx.deviantart.com/art/Black-...1370143501
Looks awesome. How much was it?
(Jun. 02, 2013  4:38 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Looks awesome. How much was it?

It was only $70 bucks with free shipping and it was near mint. It was a steal for me.
Ridiculously good price. I should make some requests with him again haha.
(Jun. 02, 2013  9:49 PM)Ultra Wrote: Ridiculously good price. I should make some requests with him again haha.

It was. And it came in time for me to prep for the HMS/Zero G tournament we're having in CT. Now its time for me to build my 4D and Zero G collection up.
Just purchased Omega Dragonis and Gold Dark Knight Dragoon, yet more beyblades that I will never use!!
(Jun. 03, 2013  8:50 AM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote: Just purchased Omega Dragonis and Gold Dark Knight Dragoon, yet more beyblades that I will never use!!
that is the price you pay for holding epic beyblades
Smile
Im about to order a dark cancer Grin i think this is the first bey i have gotten since my 10 bey lot from amazon
I recently bought this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beyblades-/121...true&rt=nc . I found the auction with only 20 seconds left. If anyone could help me identify the turquoise thing and the grey base that would be helpful.
The green thing is the base of a recolour of Zinrai/Hayate. In a battle you can't use the base and since it doesn't look like you have the AR you could chuck it since it's useless. The grey is the bottom of a metal masters driger F. Useful base.
(Jun. 03, 2013  8:59 PM)Ultra Wrote: The green thing is the base of a recolour of Zinrai/Hayate. In a battle you can't use the base and since it doesn't look like you have the AR you could chuck it since it's useless. The grey is the bottom of a metal masters driger F. Useful base.
Thank you for helping me.
Just snagged all this (minus the stadiums) for $30! A local woman's kid was getting rid of his stuff. Pure luck that I snagged it first!