Recent Beyblade Purchases

check out my latest package
its beautiful..i dont intend to use it..thanks to my gf..Smile
I jut Got my RBV8. I got an ok pull, Divine Fox 90W2D
Benjohadi:-From OkinawamTS right?Haha,I was about to get that but he didn't reply.

(Aug. 28, 2011  7:38 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: From OkinawamTS right?Haha,I was about to get that but he didn't reply.
(Aug. 28, 2011  7:38 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Benjohadi:-From OkinawamTS right?Haha,I was about to get that but he didn't reply.

not from okinawam.. Tongue_out
oki's price is rather a bit more expensive..i got mine for 30usd with registered air mail included..Smile HEHEHE
Got an EZY Grip. $10. Really good.
Got a Hell Kerbecs starter, Ray Uni booster and MF2 from wwqqyang 2 days ago..HK looks awesome
Hah got a RBV4 and got...
um why didn't you buy the one you want off ebay... There are sellers which have all the possible beys from the random boosters for sale.
Got me another Hasbro Galaxy Pegasus and Hasbro Thermal Lacerta.
Finally have RB12 Purple Thunder (Torch) Pegasus (secret prize bey)! Plus a bonus of another set of RB12 prize beys Appolon,Poseidon and VenusXD
Ah!I really like that Poseidon!
(Aug. 28, 2011  3:35 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: JR_TigerConfusedell me that Poseidon of yours if you felt cold man.I wanted that for a long time.You do have many Poseidon rite?Can you give pictures?

He's not selling it I already asked lol!! He's keeping it so he can put it with all his other nib beys..!!
Got a Fang Leone. 2 more till Rose Gold! I just need a Meteo MW, Midnight MW and RF/WF to complete 50 beys!
Just receive LDD VariAres Scythe Kronos and Strongest Blader Set tonight. That is 60Bey now. I'm gonna upload some pic for the rose gold face
Got on sunday l drago destroy for $15
Just bought BB-117 Strongest Blader Set($52.88),Vari Ares+Sycthe Kronos($55.88), and also bonus,drum role..........RB7($19.88) yayyyyyyyy!All from 88powerpig88,awesome dude! His site: http://myworld.ebay.com/88powerpig88/
(Aug. 29, 2011  12:42 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: Just bought BB-117 Strongest Blader Set,Vari Ares,Sycthe Kronos, and also bonus,drum role..........RB7 yayyyyyyyy!All from 88powerpig88,awesome dude!
Oh my gosh, Kaiba Hiwatari (I wanna call you Kaioya -.-) loves that seller!
Nice buys, man! Can't wait to see what you pull from the RBV7! He has VERY fast shipping, too!
(Aug. 29, 2011  12:44 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  12:42 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: Just bought BB-117 Strongest Blader Set,Vari Ares,Sycthe Kronos, and also bonus,drum role..........RB7 yayyyyyyyy!All from 88powerpig88,awesome dude!
Oh my gosh, Kaiba Hiwatari (I wanna call you Kaioya -.-) loves that seller!
Nice buys, man! Can't wait to see what you pull from the RBV7! He has VERY fast shipping, too!

On RC & TPTB, I'll accept Kaioya... for now. Wink Here you must call me Kaiba!

Anyway, I purchased the Pegasis Battle Set from Target a while ago. I'll be selling the Cyber and Storm Pegasi in the near future. Smile
Yeah,I know right,best seller,I ever bought from!
(Aug. 29, 2011  12:49 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: On RC & TPTB, I'll accept Kaioya... for now. Wink Here you must call me Kaiba!

Anyway, I purchased the Pegasis Battle Set from Target a while ago. I'll be selling the Cyber and Storm Pegasi.

Fixed. Smile
(Aug. 29, 2011  12:51 AM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  12:49 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: On RC & TPTB, I'll accept Kaioya... for now. Wink Here you must call me Kaiba!

Anyway, I purchased the Pegasis Battle Set from Target a while ago. I'll be selling the Cyber and Storm Pegasi.

Fixed. Smile

"Ah, thanks," says the child in Horizons Language Arts. Tongue_out Seriously, I should know this stuff...
I just made a snipe bid on a Light Launcher 2, free shipping, 3.75 USD
Good deal or not?
EDIT: I just realized I won an SK Aries starter for 5 bucks, and I only have 7.47... which should I pay for? XD
Light launchers doesn't worth for that money.

But Where in hell you found a SK Aries starter?
(Aug. 29, 2011  3:07 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Light launchers doesn't worth for that money.

But Where in hell you found a SK Aries starter?
On eBay. I don't think I'll buy either, however. It's real, though, and it comes with an LL2, so I just might buy that Tongue_out
EDIT: This http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...500wt_1287
Today I got my second Takara Storm Pegasus 105RF. Went for a Takara one because I wanted another beylauncher. But, I have no intention of using this bey. Because, as I mentioned awhile back, I got sticker packs from AD awhile ago and am going to use them on some of the beys I'll be getting in the next week or so.