Recent Beyblade Purchases

Fyuuor, that lot looks like it just broke the bank there, hah. Nice lot! I can't wait to see them in action!
I just ordered Meteo L Drago cant wait till Nov
(Oct. 31, 2010  5:40 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Fyuuor, that lot looks like it just broke the bank there, hah. Nice lot! I can't wait to see them in action!

Thanks man, I just got my tax return back and decided to splurge a little Grin

blah
Nice man, you may now join the Mercury Anubis Owners Club Pinching_eyes_2
(Nov. 01, 2010  1:42 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Where'd you get those from blah?

Bought from AkirasDaddy ! ^^

(Nov. 01, 2010  1:59 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: blah
Nice man, you may now join the Mercury Anubis Owners Club Pinching_eyes_2

Haha totally. ^^
They look so nice I don't even want to open one. ><
(Nov. 01, 2010  2:03 AM)blah Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2010  1:42 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Where'd you get those from blah?

Bought from AkirasDaddy ! ^^
Oh, cool. Thinking of getting some more blades from him (Anubis being one of them). Recently bought Tornado Herculeo, Burn Phoenix and Ray Gil from AD.

Onto one I recently bought. I got a Dragoon MS from ispanico86 (with help from Gianmarco.93, acted as interpreter between me and ispanico, lol). It arrived today! Awesome condition, better then what it looked like in the photos. The rubber tip is in great shape too...so happy at how quick it arrived! It took about a week.

Still waiting on Rock Leone (seems to be taking awhile), Gaia Dragoon MS and Lightning Ldrago (that one is a gift for someone else). When I get them all, I'm planning on posting some pics of all the stuff I have bought in the last couple of months on the collection thread. Think it'll be near 30 beys! lol

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I'm also waiting on a Wolborg MS.
I ordered Dragoon S, Flame Saggitario, Earth Virgo, and a Sol Blaze. Weird how I ordered Sol Blaze a month ago, and its still in customs...
Just bought Rock Leone 145WB, Storm Aquario 100HF/S, and Storm Aqaurio M145Q from Yotsuba. It'd be funny if these beys get here before the original Rock Leone I ordered. The first Rock Leone I ordered was posted on Oct 8th...still not here Unhappy
I ordered my Sol Blaze on Sept. 27th and it's been in customs for a month..
Hopefully I don't have to wait too much longer for my Rock Leone and that you get your Sol Blaze soon.
I have some experience as a seller/buyer and I highly rsuggest people to choose the tracking number to be sure they will get what they paied for.
It s really sad when you wait for a mounth + and you don t know if you ll get what you paied for.
As for the seller, who is really unhappy when you complain you never recive what you bought,and feels really sorry for you
Yeah, I normally do that when I buy online. Some haven't had the tracking number, but they arrive quickly anyway. I know that getting a tracking number can slow down the postage by a few days, but it really is the best way. Didn't ask for a tracking number for my Rock Leone.

I had bought a launcher and then a Dark Bull from the seller on eBay, took around 4 days to arrive from Thailand to Australia. Seller sent the Rock Leone on the 8th of Oct, so it has been 16 business days and it still isn't here. It is why I decided to buy another one from Yotsuba, at least I know it'll have a tracking number this time!

Anyway, enough of the off topic discussion, lol.
Haha guys, you serious ?
I hardly ever have registered postage/tracking number.
But that's because I'm only 14 and don't have a lot of money.

Registered/tracking is usually only when it is included in the price or for purchases over $100.
Otherwise I just see it as an unneeded option.

On topic:
Just purchased another NIB Storm Pegasis 105RF and a BB-01 Pegasis Starter Set, mainly because it was cheap but because I wanted a beypointer. ^^
(Nov. 01, 2010  12:20 PM)blah Wrote: On topic:
Just purchased another NIB Storm Pegasis 105RF and a BB-01 Pegasis Starter Set, mainly because it was cheap but because I wanted a beypointer. ^^

I know what ya' mean. Grin

Pegasis Starter Set was SO worth it.
Mhmm, especially since I bought mine for only $15 shipped. I was so ecstatic at the time. ;D
Just got my Metal Faces from Yotsuba.

Best 5$ I've ever spent.
Just bought the metal system saggitario and flame libra. Both takara.
Bought:
Rock Escolpio
Aries 125D
RBV3
Just got a burn fireblaze. evil gemios, and rock scorpio from Walmart in Canada...
Few purchases this afternoon.
A-67 Draciel V HKD$69.9
A-48 Neo Right Spin Gear HKD$5
H-93 Catapult Grip HKD$9
A-87 Magne Weight Disk HKD$9
Total: HKD$92.9
Quite cheap although only the Blade and the grip are properly useful.
i got my ray unicorno d125cs and rock giraffe r145wb yesterday Stupid
I bought a Fresh New unopened, and unburnt Burn Fireblaze today!

And I think I'll open it now.

(Anybody want an Unboxing?)