Recent Beyblade Purchases

Hey guys,
I got the following from Megablader2 (Thanks!!)
1)Black Galeon 2
2)Uriel 2
3)Blizzard Orthrous (from the random booster)

And I got the following from Blitz (Thanks!!)
1)Yellow Appollon (takara random booster)
2)Yellow Venus (takara random booster)
3)Purple Poseidon (takara random booster)
4)Bit beasts boosters inc. Cyber Draciel and Falborg!
If we are still on wave one why are they throwing Burn everywhere?
I traded because LLD is rare in VN since Vietnamese bladers don't buy stuff online...
XDBeyblade,
I send you a pm for trade but you say you don't trade?

I would like to exchange Libra&Virgo with LLD&Launcher(new). Please send me some photos so we can trade?
No he's already traded with someone.
okay, thanks megablader2 for the inform Smile
[Image: DDAL2.png]

this has been sitting out at the front of my house since yesterday morning and it's 02:28 now 8)
(Oct. 28, 2010  2:28 AM)♥ Wrote: [Image: DDAL2.png]

this has been sitting out at the front of my house since yesterday morning and it's 02:28 now 8)

Why? I saw that package in my house a few days ago. Grin
Meteo L Drago LW105 LF (i spelled out cause of my pride :p)
GT finally got himself a Mercury Anubis Pinching_eyes_2
Got FlameDragon to order a Pegasis for me :3
(Oct. 28, 2010  9:56 PM)Pyro Wrote: Got FlameDragon to order a Pegasis for me :3
@ DGT Halleuh halleuh! Finally Mercury Anubis battles! Didn't want to copy those beautiful bolky pics
You quoted the wrong post...lol.
(Oct. 29, 2010  12:17 AM)dracielviper Wrote: @ DGT Halleuh halleuh! Finally Mercury Anubis battles! Didn't want to copy those beautiful bolky pics

I doubt DGT will make Anubis Vids until he knows that he'll get another.
Pegasis 145D does it for me. =) I wanted to get a Rock Escolpio to play around with, but my seller was all out.
Just ordered the Galaxy Pegasis booster from AkirasDaddy, along with my Ray Gil. (It's been 6 days, and I've been super impatient. Please hurry, maildude) Unhappy
Still got 2 packages coming and I'm feeling the same, i wish it would come quicker.
Talking bout the Quetz+others i mentioned before.
Hah, I love how a lot of this thread is waiting for packages to come. Of course I am no exception. I recently ordered Launcher Rubber from AkirasDaddy and BB-32 from Dimsum2u. I'm super excited for both and can't wait for them to get here =D.
Oh, I forgot to mention what I'm waiting for. Gravity Perseus x2 and Launcher Rubbers from AkirasDaddy as well as Driger S, Driger V2, Dragoon V, and Dranzer S (NIB) from Valentin. I'm going to get more money so that I can pay for the Quetz x2 I ordered from Val.
Finally Meteo LDrago arrived in the mail today.
I'm seriously never going to order anything via Sea Mail ever again.
It takes forever. >>
Purchased Tornado Heraculeo 105F from AkirasDaddy. I hope it comes fast.
Getting Tornado Herculeo, Burn Phoenix & Ray Gill from AkirasDaddy.
Finally picked up a new Earth Aquila. Now I don't need to use my Green recolor! Grin