Recent Beyblade Purchases

Heavy Metal System, they came after the Plastic generation. Should do a quick search sometime before asking. (Not to sound rude.)
Otherwise you can ask me in PM and i'll be happy to explain more.
At a Tournament, I bought a Left Spin String Launcher for $10.
(Jun. 18, 2012  6:46 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: At a Tournament, I bought a Left Spin String Launcher for $10.

You could of purchased L-Drago/Lightning L-Drago/Meteo L-Drago for that price .. which comes with the Left String Launcher as well.

But that's only if you can purchase online.
Going off of my previous posts, my Samurai Saramanda E230 ES and Guardian Revizer 160SB came today! YAY!!! Time for some meta-game domination in defense!
Snagged an L-Drago Guardian off of ebay from Brand-Korea. I also grabbed a 'limited edition' WBBA clear FGrin that comes along with a WBBA face bolt. Just somethin' that caught my eye.
Got myself a Dranzer GT and a Burning Kerberous from Dio Smile
Just bought a few beys, including a Dranzer V and a Driger V2 - both of which I'm super excited about.

I got my Zero G random boosters today! My first Zero G beys!

I got Samurai Saramanda E230ES and Shinobi Ifraid 230WD! I am glad I got E230!
I will post pics sometime today.
I recently bought Fang Leone Burning Claw version w105 r2f...
(Jun. 19, 2012  11:12 PM)TriSix Wrote: I got my Zero G random boosters today! My first Zero G beys!

Nice! Is E2230 any good? Grin Also, how fun are the new wheels?

(Jun. 20, 2012  12:09 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2012  11:12 PM)TriSix Wrote: I got my Zero G random boosters today! My first Zero G beys!

Nice! Is E2230 any good? Grin Also, how fun are the new wheels?

E230 is the new best defense track! Its like BD145 but taller and much better,the wheels are very fun,Revizer Revizer is the best defense wheel(synchrom).
Good. Hopefully it'll be just as fun when Hasbro releases those parts, I don't want any changes.
Just bought all of this :]

NIB Voltaic Ape
NIB Metal Driger
Zeus
Gaia Dragoon V
Driger S
Wolborg 2
Driger V2
Uriel w/ Wide Defense
Wolborg
Wolborg 4
Griffolyon
Galzzly
Dragoon S
Galeon
EZ Shooter Power Custom
I just got a Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Absorb.Hasbro for £5.
Today, I got a Hasbro B-121 Poison Zurafa at Target.
(Jun. 20, 2012  8:46 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Today, I got a Hasbro B-121 Poison Zurafa at Target.
Nice! I need a S130 and a MB.
(Jun. 20, 2012  2:53 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: I just got a Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Absorb.Hasbro for £5.
How does it do compared to the regular Meteo L-Drago?

(Jun. 20, 2012  8:46 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Today, I got a Hasbro B-121 Poison Zurafa at Target.
The Poison wheel absolutely sucks, but I like the color scheme for that one!

I think the Absorb Ver. has more rubber on the CW, and comes with LRF instead of LF.
He probably got it for the MB.
(Jun. 20, 2012  9:03 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: I think the Absorb Ver. has more rubber on the CW, and comes with LRF instead of LF.
He probably got it for the MB.
Sorry, I'm way behind. What's "MB"?

@ Bey-Heart: Metal Ball.
I thought so, but I wanted to be sure.
@ Bey-Heart: Okay then.
My Thief Phoenic arrived,E230 is boss like expected. E230 is good but not as good as I thought,I thought it would be able to survive Flash easily but I still get some clean KO's with my partner,MF Flash Lacerta S130R2F.
Going off of my last post look what showed up today! Can anyone say testing?
http://i.imgur.com/2hBV4.jpg
I just bought a Hasbro Poison Serpent. It's boss!