Recent Beyblade Purchases

Got my star dash set from the WBO...!!! but the stadium has some defects, i can fix it via. hot water
(May. 16, 2012  12:25 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Got my star dash set from the WBO...!!! but the stadium has some defects, i can fix it via. hot water

How is it defective?
(May. 16, 2012  12:50 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(May. 16, 2012  12:25 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Got my star dash set from the WBO...!!! but the stadium has some defects, i can fix it via. hot water

How is it defective?
it has some 3 bumps, not a complete slope, like those of other zero G stadiums
I got Poison zurafa S130 MB. I think it is okay
MB's useful in the combo MF-H Duo Aquario 230MB, and S130 has some uses in attack. Not bad. Smile

My Pirates Orojya showed up today. Gotta say, it looks much nicer in person than in videos, and that's saying a lot. Cute Next on my Zero-G list is Revizer.
Cool Pimal you got Pirates orojiya. Is it any good?
Not really, regardless of if it's Synchromed or not. I'm going to experiment with Revizer Orojya/Orojya Revizer whenever I get Revizer, though I'm not expecting too much.
(May. 17, 2012  2:02 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Cool Pimal you got Pirates orojiya. Is it any good?

I don't think much testing has been done with pirates orojiya.

I await my Shinobi Saramanda and RBVZG1.
THE WAITING PHASE BEGINS. D:
I'm torn with what I want in the booster.
I could get Saramanda or Ifraid and be able to make a BALANCED Synchrome (prefer Saramanda so I can have a REALLY heavy defense combo) or I can get Orojya (don't have one yet) or I can get the prize bey... Thief Phoenic!!! I really want E230 as it's looking to be a good defense track.. (doesn't it come on a Saramanda combo in it?)
I AM TORN Unhappy
I guess I'll see what I get in about two weeks.. Grin
I traded:
- Duo Uranus
- Flash Sagittario
- Blitz Unicorno
- Omega Dragonis
- Death Quetzalcoatl
- BeyLauncher
- x2 Metal Face 2

for:
[Image: dscf1736e.jpg]

I also won this:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BeyBlade-larg...4d012e855c

[Image: scaled.php?server=706&filename=asfasfsda...es=landing]

Only for the Orthrus. Tired
EVIL BEFALL ]
FLAME BYXIS ]
HADES KERBECS ]
----------------------------------------]
TEAM STAR BREAKER PACK ]
_______________________]
BASALT HORROGIUM / TWISTEDTEMPO
(May. 17, 2012  6:51 AM)Cannon Wrote:

haha..nice trade..really..from who?pm me..hahah...
you should get takara orthorus bro...the eg version is crappy one... XD
I can't find Takara ones. ):
Since i'm in Singapore currently I was able to get these beys and gear from Toysrus
Takara tomy Phantom Orion and Flash Saggitario and Mars LR Beylauncher and Clear Metal Faces 2!
And.....Flash Saggitario was like about S $12..it was less than Phantom Orion which was S $21.....
gravity destroyer x-102 is cooooll. now i want ir galazy pegasis. Imagine how fast that will go O__O
Poison Zurafa/Giraffe, and Screw/Spiral Capricorne.

None of these were easy to find until now. Heh.
Just got:
dranzer ms
gaia dragoon ms
dragoon g
metal face silver
Found a Nightmare Rex and a Vulcan Horuseus MM Boosters yesterday at Target. Bought Rex because it's cool, I wanted SD, and other reasons. This is the 5th Bey in a row(including a two pack) I've gotten from Target. I tell you, TRU is becoming more and more irrelevant.
This came in the mail today!:

[Image: DSC01961.jpg]

A good portion of what's inside was for me, but the rest is prizes for BEYBLADE CRUSADE 2/BEYBLADE CRUSADE: Roll Call 2! I'll show you all what I got:

[Image: DSC01962.jpg]

- BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF x24
- BBG-01 Samurai Ifraid W145CF x3
- BBG-08 Pirates Orojya 145D x5
- BB-111 BeyLauncher Army Green x2
- BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D x2
- BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF x2
- BB-84 Metal Face Custom Ver. Clear x1

Most of it will be for sale at AN.

Here's what I got from the boosters that I opened:
[Image: DSC01964.jpg]

I took a ton of other photos as well, which have been posted in the Photo Gallery thread. Check them out!
my shipment should be coming today basalt horogium!! just fr 6$ xD
Hello again, it’s GrandDad Blader with another week’s worth of Hasbro Beys found @ Wal-Mart, Target & Toys R Us for Carmelo. This week’s finds were from my business trip to CO & WY. Not a whole lot to choose from, but I picked up what I could. As always…I would greatly value your opinion as I post the Beys for your review. Thank you ALL in advance.

So here goes…

Spiral Capricorn
Poison Virgo
Thermal Gemios
Poison Scorpio
Burn Fireblaze
Hyper Orso
Grand Cetus
Inferno Gasher
Ray Striker
Ultimate Gravity Destroyer Assault (What are your thoughts on this one?)
(May. 19, 2012  9:22 PM)Bethor Wrote: Hello again, it’s GrandDad Blader with another week’s worth of Hasbro Beys found @ Wal-Mart, Target & Toys R Us for Carmelo. This week’s finds were from my business trip to CO & WY. Not a whole lot to choose from, but I picked up what I could. As always…I would greatly value your opinion as I post the Beys for your review. Thank you ALL in advance.

So here goes…

Spiral Capricorn 90MF
Poison Virgo ED145ES
Thermal Gemios T125S
Poison Scorpio M145Q
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Hyper Orso SW145JB
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Inferno Gasher SW145SF
Ray Striker D125CS
Ultimate Gravity Destroyer Assault (What are your thoughts on this one?)

For Destroyer did you mean Attack version? then it's decent uncustomized but with the beyblades you bought this time you could make:

Attack: Gravity Destroyer Attack Ver. D125MF
Defense: Grand Gasher SW145CS
Stamina: Burn Gasher 90JB

These combos are from the list of beyblades above.
If you want a good beyblade, buy online and get these.

Phantom Orion BGrin, Scythe Kronos T125EDS

But if you want a really good set that comes with 2 beyblades, 2 string launchers, and a really Good MFB Attack Stadium, then buy BB-32 online.
Hello again Bobmcdoogal!

Thank you for the custom Bey recommendations, but before WE are told that this is not the appropriate thread for such a discussion, I was asking how I did in my weekly Bey purchasing spree. The pickings were very slim and this was all that I could find. As always…thanks Bobmcdoogal for the input!
I got Vulcan horuseus today.
@ Bobmcdoogal…I’ve been eyeing this for some time now…I think when I return from Chicago next week, Carmelo will be the proud owner of BB32!!!