Pre-ordered 9 of the new rb for zero-g
Limited Edition Red Variares
http://www.ebay.com/itm/230770668914?ssP...2224wt_689
Limited Edition Blue Variares
http://www.ebay.com/itm/330711437422?ssP...2224wt_689
2 HMS RB Act 2
http://www.ebay.com/itm/150794503388?ssP...1497.l2649
Also Pre-Ordered the first 2 waves of zero-g a while back that should come soon

Since i have all 4D beys, and all competitive parts, i go after recolers or rares. I got a black pegasis and a quetzalcoatl wheel in the other day. Still wanna get a full quetzalcoatl though, as i only have the gold one complete. I also used the silver one as it is just the wheel.
I just ordered jade Jupiter and the red limited addition fang leone they should be here in about 2-4weeks
Fury
man that last one is too much of a gamble for me :\
i mean if you don't get at least a MSUV RC than thats $$$ wasted imo
good luck on the RB's and the sweet purchases Grin
(Apr. 14, 2012  5:48 AM)AwesomeDragoon Wrote: Fury

ya i know. risky. but it will be good for my youtube (MetalFusionVideos) and im hoping for a red dems or dragoon msuv Grin
(Apr. 14, 2012  5:52 AM)Fury Wrote:

ya i know. risky. but it will be good for my youtube (MetalFusionVideos) and im hoping for a red dems or dragoon msuv Grin

that is true you don't see many HMS RB unboxings Grin i will wait for that vid (i am subbed to you so i will know right away haha)
good luck i hope you get some good parts from the RB's Smile
(Apr. 14, 2012  5:57 AM)AwesomeDragoon Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2012  5:52 AM)Fury Wrote:

that is true you don't see many HMS RB unboxings Grin i will wait for that vid (i am subbed to you so i will know right away haha)
good luck i hope you get some good parts from the RB's Smile

thanks Grin might be sometime next week, as all of my zero-g beys coming in the next few days. there late, but im switching back to my old provider so i get them in like 3 days after release Grin Grin Grin Grin trying to buy a libra wheel lot, with purple, black, and green (bb-18) libra wheels and a broken purple libra wheel.
I got a Wide Defense.
So i finished the smash combo.
I got Trigger grip and Roller support for my Custom grip.
So i finished my Launcher.
(Apr. 13, 2012  1:55 PM)Cannon Wrote: http://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-b131793786

Look at what I won! Grin

(Gallzy, Seaborg 1 & 2, Trypio, Griffolyon, Knight Driger?, Cyber Dragoon, Driger V2, Burning Kerberous, Metal Driger ) for 2300 Yen. Grin

Beast price.
Nice haul Cannon.. Wink
those are lovely NIB's...Nice catch...

P/S:make sure you scannec the stickers sheets once you received them..hahah..i need the cyber dragoon stickers...hahah..
Oddly; the condition says USED. But other auctions in the description says New; so i'm not sure, but either way, i'm happy. Grin

Still can't believe i finally got 2 of my 3 wanted list; for so cheap. (Driger V2, and Kerberous) Just need Draciel V2 left. Smile

And, happy to scan them when they arrived. Hope they're new though. Confused
Shinobi Saramanda
(Apr. 14, 2012  9:00 PM)PhantomKid Wrote: Shinobi Saramanda

Try to say more in your posts next time,like why you got it and other things like that.Wink
I bought a couple of things this week.

- BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D - Was a gift so not really a purchase.
- BB-126 Flash Sagittario 230WD - Needed a new one.
- BB-91 Ray Gil 100RSF (Metal Masters)
- BB-122 Bakushin Susanow 90WF (Metal Masters)

A Ebay Lot I won - (Bunch of launchers) -
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...500wt_1202
In the last few days (not at once) I bought:
Poison Zurafa S130MB
Evil Beafowl UW145EWD
Ultimate Gravity Destroyer 130F
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Spiral Capricorne 90MF
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F (NEW MOLD R2F!!!)
Ray Striker D125CS

All at The Entertainer for £5 which is $8 each
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/4215/im...113301.jpg
Weeeeeeee
Not sure if I wanna get out Grand Capricorne or not. :3
Do it! It's the only reason for buying the set!
Oh my God, it's beautiful! :3
I must buy another for collection!

Oh, and Bleik, was that Galaxy Pegasus a starter pack? If so, what mold is it?
i bought a bigbang pegasis. This is where I got it from; ebay i don't know if its fake(i haven't got it yet) still looks cool.
(Apr. 16, 2012  12:24 AM)gingahagane55 Wrote: i bought a bigbang pegasis. This is where I got it from; ebay i don't know if its fake(i haven't got it yet) still looks cool.

It's legit.
So once again I come across some deals, this one is from DimSum2u I bought a VULCAN HORUSEUS 145d and a SOL BLAZE GOLD VERSION V145AS for just under $33 bucks. I'm starting to buy more RB's. I saw a TT OMEGA Dragonis for like $20 bucks but I can't remember where???=(
There's a few on eBay which are just over $20. like $23.
In this past one and a half month I just bought TT Gravity perseus, TT screw Capricorne, Beylauncher suspension,TT Basalt Horogium and TT hell kerbecs. I bought some of them using gift voucher that was given to me.
I just bought a Samurai Ifraid !
Very excited Eee
This past week I bought a few things

•Hades Kerbecs
•Bisalt Horigium
•Flame Byxis
•Gravity Destroyer
•Grand Cetus
•Grand Capricorn
•Leone's Lair Stadium

They are pretty awsome!!
Which one do you guys think is best?
Well, a package that has been building up for nearly 4 months arrived today, courtesy of the one and only OkinawamTS! Thanks buddy, I couldn't have done it without you! LOL here goes..

The reason this broke my heart is cos I wanted a full silver gabriel, and so I found this and got so excited... then I opened the random booster I got and it came with a silver attack ring that had a SAR... could it be GABRIEL?!?!?!!? No. Galzzly. Unhappy Oh well, this was a good haul, helps take my mind off all the stress from uni! Back to coursework now!
(Apr. 16, 2012  7:40 AM)twistedgasher Wrote: So once again I come across some deals, this one is from DimSum2u I bought a VULCAN HORUSEUS 145d and a SOL BLAZE GOLD VERSION V145AS for just under $33 bucks. I'm starting to buy more RB's. I saw a TT OMEGA Dragonis for like $20 bucks but I can't remember where???=(

Adding to what Cannon said-
Vulcan Horuseus would soon lose its collective value, thanks to Hasbro releasing a starter pack of it. But Sol Blaze might still be rare, though... :\
Still, nice purchases overall!

Zain- AWESOME! Man, that is a superb purchase!
ANOTHER NIB ZEUS!!!!! *faint*

Four of my favorite plastics are in there- Zeus, Dragoon V2, Dranzer V2, Dranzer V.
WOWOWOWOW!

The HMS?! *faint*