Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Apr. 08, 2012  8:09 PM)Evolution Wrote: Serious How the hell do you score these thing's my friend?! LOL!!! Nice purchase, Bro!! Grin
I get them from JR_Tiger. He's got almost everything I ask for!Stupid
(Apr. 10, 2010  12:12 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I have just bought my third Earth Aquila. Finally , I can have a new Earth wheel again.
Then I opened the box and found that the metal wheel is a bit different from others Earth.
I put the clear wheel aside and found the Earth is the reinforced one!!!

This means TT finally do something on Earth
Happy with my new Earth

tt hongli is a company that makes fake beyblade i got a launcher from them and you dont even what to mess with them!

oh i also get a cyyber pegasus and burning fire strike stadium.
(Apr. 08, 2012  9:09 PM)jadejupiter18 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2012  8:09 PM)Evolution Wrote: Serious How the hell do you score these thing's my friend?! LOL!!! Nice purchase, Bro!! Grin
I get them from JR_Tiger. He's got almost everything I ask for!Stupid

Lol that's tight man! Grin Well good job getting all those great bey's! Smile
JUST GOT DIABLO NEMISIS AND DEATH QUATIZOTAL!!! GOT BLITZ UNICORNO AND A BUNCH OF RANDOM BOOSTERS TODAY!!!
(Apr. 08, 2012  9:28 PM)winning Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2010  12:12 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I have just bought my third Earth Aquila. Finally , I can have a new Earth wheel again.
Then I opened the box and found that the metal wheel is a bit different from others Earth.
I put the clear wheel aside and found the Earth is the reinforced one!!!

This means TT finally do something on Earth
Happy with my new Earth

tt hongli is a company that makes fake beyblade i got a launcher from them and you dont even what to mess with them!

oh i also get a cyyber pegasus and burning fire strike stadium.

I think he means Takara Tomy Tired

Got 2 Random Booster 7s, 2 RB 8s and 2 RB 9s!!! From................. Tadadam ^^ : THE WabbitStore Smile (thanks jay) and I recommend everyone to buy their beyblades from him as I will do for Zero-G in the next days/2 weeks ! ! ! ^__^
My grandma bought me a Kerbecs Blade Blast for easter.
I got Dragoon G today. Dragoon G is not that goodUnhappy. I should have got Driger G!
All my Zero G's arrived today!
And, funny how I ordered 1 Saramander, but 2 came. Grin

[Image: P1000634.JPG]

(Apr. 10, 2012  5:07 AM)Cannon Wrote: All my Zero G's arrived today!

I think the seller give a extra one as a bonus. Smile
Aha, who knows.

But these beys are not good. I hate them. They just fly out of the stadium, and it scratched it hardcore. Also, the Beyblades are so unbalanced. .__.
(Apr. 10, 2012  5:07 AM)Cannon Wrote: All my Zero G's arrived today!
you are lucky that you got 1 one for free, even though it might be rubbish, but anyway where did you get them from.
It was from OkinawamTS.
I recently brought 4 Dark Wolfs, not really for collection but so I can finally stand up to Ginga Hagane! Grin
I'm going to mix the part of all of my Dark Wolfs together to make the best Dark Wolf possible Wink

But seriously I brought a Beat Lynx Starter and a Phantom Orion Smile
Bought a C145 Track for 50 cents from a friend yesterday.
Got my ZERO-G stuff today as well! (well, some of it)

[Image: zeroglot41012.jpg]

- 6x BBG-01 Samurai Ifraid W145CF
- 6x BBG-02 Synchrom Booster Shinobi Salamander SW145SD
- 2x BBG-04 Zero-G Stadium Attack Type
- 3x BBG-05 Zero-G Light Launcher
- 4x BBG-07 Zero-G Launcher Grip
- 1x BB-126 Flash Sagittario 230WD

Wasn't happy with the customs fee I got slapped with though. My case of Start Dash Set's should arrive sometime tomorrow ... hopefully I don't get charged again. :X

Now, I just need to resist testing these until the weekend ...!
Bought a nib metal driger, used Zeus, some misc. bey parts and a used beystadium for about $60 shipped.
Kei
They are terrible. They are not even balanced. .__.
And, that Red Light Launcher. Uggh, can't even use it!

But that's just my opinion~

EDIT: The Light Launcher is so messed up.
Yo! You could giveaway that other Shinobi Saramanda... Tsktsk. Haha. Nice buys though, Cannon & Kei!
Bought two new HMS random boosters
Pretty happy with what I pulled Joyful_2
[Image: TmEba.jpg]
wow, that's awesome, is that from the ebay listing?
(Apr. 11, 2012  10:06 AM)Robsta Wrote: Bought two new HMS random boosters
Pretty happy with what I pulled Joyful_2
[Image: TmEba.jpg]

OMG that's funny considering what Zain got. Wonder what his reaction will be.
Congratulations, you got in 2 random boosters what it took me 16 to get. Evolution also got a DGMSUV RC in only one random booster he opened... goddamn.
(Apr. 11, 2012  11:22 AM)Zain Wrote: Congratulations, you got in 2 random boosters what it took me 16 to get. Evolution also got a DGMSUV RC in only one random booster he opened... goddamn.

SIXTEEN???!!!!

Jesus man, that would've hurt the wallet.
Oh it did, but it hurt even more when I only ended up getting 1 red DEMS and 1 lime green MSUV... the rest were Sea Dragons and 4 purple einsteins. Not that I have anything against the latter two beys, I love 'em, it's just that... ONE MSUV OUT OF 16?! I got like 3 spare MSUV attack rings and 4 spare red metal change cores. Not a very good haul for me but you win some you lose some, and when it comes to random boosters I tend to lose.