Recent Beyblade Purchases

Hm, even though Dragoon G is already a cheap bey, its actually quite a nice price for that!

As for your friends who were jealous of a Dragoon G back then, would now be jealous of the other beys (which were relatively common back then) you own, haha!

Its so ironic that people who were particularly jealous of a Dragoon G back then, and not even look at the "Oh-so-common" beys like the Dranzers and Drigers, are now actually searching for the latter, while simply cursing the former, haha!
(Apr. 02, 2012  5:15 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2012  2:22 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Just purchased a Shinobi Salamander SW145SD, Metal Face Custom Ver., ANOTHER Variares DGrin (Making this one my 5th one to date), and a Samurai Ifraid W145CF + Ray Unicorno D125CS Combine set.

Cost a total of - $89.45, I bought the Shinobi Salamander from WabbitStore, check him out, cheap prices =D

Your 5th?

Holy heck, used the others too much? D:

MY 1st one broke because 2 of the yellow contact point things broke off, probably from overuse. The 2nd one broke because my dog chewed on it. The other 2 didn't break, I just use them for different combos.
Bought a Mint in Package Driger V2 from ♥ for $15 shipped today.

Super excited to get another one in my collection.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
Driger V2 for $15? NIP as well?
You are one lucky octopus.
I was just the first one to PM him when he posted it, haha.
Without doubt, that is an amazing purchase!
$15 is too cheap for any plastic other than Dragoon G. And if in that $15, one gets a superb Upper Attack bey, then its just too good a deal! Grin
OMG Hazel! I was about to snag that! But it was sold. Unhappy

ALSO, I won 2 auctions. A Jade Jupiter, and Big Bang Pegasis. Each costing about $8.50. Grin

All i need is Destroy, Lynx, Cygnus, Flash, Variares, Death to complete my NIB 4D collection!
Just won a NIB Red Phantom Fox and NIB Driger V2 for one penny. rofl
(Apr. 03, 2012  2:48 PM)Zain Wrote: Just won a NIB Red Phantom Fox and NIB Driger V2 for one penny. rofl
Words cannot begin to describe how lucky you are to win them for so little... Nice purchases anyway.
I just got a Hasbro cyber aquario 105 RF, a counter scorpio 145 D and a poison virgo 125 ES.I think next week I will get a Hasbro team Excalibur set.
I didn't bid on a lot of NIB Dragoon MS (12) on Y!JA because I was scared of how high the price would shoot up, last time the same seller sold a lot of 12 NIB Dragoon MS I entered a bidding war that went up to 35, 000 yen and I lost. Couldn't afford to do that again, so I decided to sit back and watch this new lot, knowing that I'd save a ton of money by not bidding.

It got won for 4100 yen. I think I'm gonna cry.
Aha! Fail. But things happen, that you can't change. Unhappy
(Apr. 03, 2012  2:48 PM)Zain Wrote: Just won a NIB Red Phantom Fox and NIB Driger V2 for one penny. rofl

Sometimes I feel that you are joking, haha!
Those prices at which you purchase such rare beys is so impossible for us to believe! XD
But well, that deal probably broke all records I guess. One penny?! Seriously?!
Nope, not kidding broski, won em both for a penny. However, add in domestic shipping, bank fee, middleman fee and EMS and it becomes higher, but still it's impressive! 1 yen for any beyblade is a steal! Even a... -shudders- Draciel MS
All Draciels are awesome Grin
But seriously, gotta love that Circle Wide.
My Purchases from the last month were:
1x Blue Beylocker
1x Team Gan Gan Galaxy Set
1x Bakushin Susanow
1x Poison Zurafa
1x Grand Cetus
1x Cyber Aquario
1x Meteo L-Drago Absorb
1x Gravity Perseus 2 pack
1x Death Quetzalcoatl
1x Duotron Launcher
1x Leone Starter
1x Beyblade Metal Fusion DS Game Toys R Us Special Edition(I decided to ask if they had anymore in the back and I bought myself an extra for display)
2x Storm Pegasus
1x BB-36 Metal Faces
Bought my third Galaxy Pegasis, for the R2F. I guess I couldn't be bothered to wait a while for a Storm Pegasis, haha.
(Apr. 03, 2012  3:31 PM)Zain Wrote: I didn't bid on a lot of NIB Dragoon MS (12) on Y!JA because I was scared of how high the price would shoot up, last time the same seller sold a lot of 12 NIB Dragoon MS I entered a bidding war that went up to 35, 000 yen and I lost. Couldn't afford to do that again, so I decided to sit back and watch this new lot, knowing that I'd save a ton of money by not bidding.

It got won for 4100 yen. I think I'm gonna cry.

Oh God man.
I would too.

(Apr. 03, 2012  10:03 PM)Zain Wrote: Nope, not kidding broski, won em both for a penny. However, add in domestic shipping, bank fee, middleman fee and EMS and it becomes higher, but still it's impressive! 1 yen for any beyblade is a steal! Even a... -shudders- Draciel MS

I hate you. LOL
All I've gotten in the past month or wo, welll this year is more like it, is a Flame Byxis.
Stupid lack of restocking in my area...
I'm getting a Samurai Ifraid and x2 Shinobi Saramanda Cute
I picked up a Meteo L Drago [Absorb] DF105LRF at Target. It looks awesome! Sadly, LRF is similar to the Mold 3 R2F with two unconnected bars.
I got a Flame Serpent SW145F at a Super Target.
(Apr. 05, 2012  1:45 AM)Imperial Wrote: I picked up a Meteo L Drago [Absorb] DF105LRF at Target. It looks awesome! Sadly, LRF is similar to the Mold 3 R2F with two unconnected bars.

It's just Hasbro's way of saving money
on topic I just bought my third Galaxy Pegasus for the 3rd mold of R2F
(Apr. 05, 2012  2:16 AM)markk2000 Wrote: markk2000

your post is spam. please no one liners or one word replies. your replies should be relevant to the topic at hand