Recent Beyblade Purchases

Thanks! I went into toys r us yesterday after work, and the beyblade section was all picked over. There were only about 4 "single packs" on the entire shelf. I asked an associate "is this all you have?" there was one more box at the very top of the shelf that contained all the goodies! There were twelve beys in the box and I grabbed up these three. The best part about it was they were only $5 a piece! S all these for $18 after tax!
(Dec. 23, 2011  2:50 PM)bigbangbars Wrote: Thanks! I went into toys r us yesterday after work, and the beyblade section was all picked over. There were only about 4 "single packs" on the entire shelf. I asked an associate "is this all you have?" there was one more box at the very top of the shelf that contained all the goodies! There were twelve beys in the box and I grabbed up these three. The best part about it was they were only $5 a piece! S all these for $18 after tax!

This is a prime example of what people need to do instead if getting mad at Hasbro....

But nice stuff! Im luvin the gravity and Befall!
Wow! That was great! $5 is too cheap! I remember Blitz speaking of some site from where he gets those at $5, but getting it in a supermarket is a different feeling. Smile

Jaygrazer- Well, I always do that. I am never satisfied with the beys on the shelf, even if they've put simply every single bey on the shelf. I always ask them, "Have you put up every bey on the shelf?".
That's just how I received my MLD. Smile
I'm looking to stock up on Kerbecs, but at that price I can be swayed to buy a few newer Hasbro items! I'm not too picky! Parts are parts! Smile happy holidays gang!
(Dec. 23, 2011  2:50 PM)bigbangbars Wrote: Thanks! I went into toys r us yesterday after work, and the beyblade section was all picked over. There were only about 4 "single packs" on the entire shelf. I asked an associate "is this all you have?" there was one more box at the very top of the shelf that contained all the goodies! There were twelve beys in the box and I grabbed up these three. The best part about it was they were only $5 a piece! S all these for $18 after tax!
Cool. I found the blue drago, but bought ALL the tempos and g. destroyers for 4.99 at Target and in 20 minutes had them listed on eBay for 15.99. When I got home from UPS (10pm ish) they were all sold! LOL

I love those sales! Only problem is they don't happen when the "newer stuff" is in stock as often as I like. heh heh

Well, I accidentally bought a Beat Lynx...
My little brother was searching for himself (I told him to look for something he wanted) and he bid on a Beat Lynx that ends in about 5 minutes, so unless I get super sniped, I guess I'll have a Beat Lynx.
Can't really complain, I could use TH170, and Beat would be nice Smile
Today I just ordered Ray Gil 100RSF. Is it any good? I read on the Bey Wiki, but theres not really any good info there.... Uncertain
100 and RSF are good parts, Ray is terrible. Gil looks nice.
I saw browsing through Dimsum's items, and I saw that the Leone 105F booster is the same price as the BB-04 Leone 145D starter so I was like 'I'll buy that instead!'
In other words, I am about to buy a Leone Smile
(It's as good as bought, there is no turning back now Tongue_out)
Good idea.

Leone is purrrtttyyy, and a lot of nice-looking compact-sized customs can be made with it.
I agree with Mr.Th!nk on this one! Leone is a very nice bey to have, for both battle and collection!! Grin very good purchase, bro! Smile
(Dec. 24, 2011  3:39 AM)Evolution Wrote: I agree with Mr.Th!nk on this one! Leone is a very nice bey to have, for both battle and collection!! Grin very good purchase, bro! Smile
Battle? Ehhh... not so much anymore Tongue_out
But thanks, regardless of Leone's current stature!

Yay My hms/plastics lot came a few days ago. finally took some pics!
which brings my hms/plastics collection to...
not much but I like my dranzergt and 4 dragoon ms
Oh wow fury that's a lot of good bets there! Smile I too really like the Dranzer GT an 4 Dragoon MS's! Grin

Also:
Code:
[spoiler] Put the pictures here. [/spoiler]
I also got a Flame Byxis, which is kinda cool [:
(Dec. 24, 2011  6:02 AM)Nano Wrote:
I also got a Flame Byxis, which is kinda cool [:

Oh, very nice blade('s) nano! Grin haha! I'm sure lots of people would have done the same thing to protect that beautiful bey! Smile
LOL i woulda done for like sol blaze or ldrago gold. cant stand them chipping paint!
My mom was worried I hurt myself...

Even if I did, it's worth the pain. I need to keep it mint, it looks so nice!
Nice collection fury. If that's a spare Dranzer GT base, and you ever consider selling it, give me a yell. I lost mine ages ago, so I'm looking for one, but the price of a whole dranzer GT is a little intimidating.
(Dec. 24, 2011  3:41 AM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2011  3:39 AM)Evolution Wrote: I agree with Mr.Th!nk on this one! Leone is a very nice bey to have, for both battle and collection!! Grin very good purchase, bro! Smile
Battle? Ehhh... not so much anymore Tongue_out
But thanks, regardless of Leone's current stature!

No?
Leone is still amazing for battles! I mean, it ain't top tier or something, but the battles are FUN!!!
The super-high recoil matches are super entertaining stuff!
Leone can toss out a bey over the wall! Its a primitive VariAres, which is probably more 'savage' in comparison. Tongue_out
EDIT-
Nano- Oh yes, even I wish to buy that. I got some money today to buy beys, and I ran to the nearest supermarket(it took me about half and hour to reach, as my stamina sucks). I was like, I'll buy Twisted Tempo if I find it, or I'll get Gravity...
My dreams shattered when I was told that Beyblades were all sold out. Unhappy
*whistle*♫♫ I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known....... I walk this empty street, on a Boulevard of Broken Dreams.... ♫♫*whistle* Crying
Hee hee..i got an extra Dragoon GT and Dranzer GT...now i have a multiple of GT's..
P/S:i can make some repaint..haha
(Dec. 24, 2011  9:41 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Hee hee..i got an extra Dragoon GT and Dranzer GT...now i have a multiple of GT's..

How the....? When did you even...? Gasp amazing purchase!! Grin I must know more details!! Eee PM me!! Grin
Oh and btw I am selling parts of my collection so pm me. I also have a gold quetz coming in anytime soon. I like silver but gold is cool two!
(Dec. 24, 2011  9:41 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Hee hee..i got an extra Dragoon GT and Dranzer GT...now i have a multiple of GT's..

Or you could make some dough by selling it to a friend ! XD jks.
Recent purchase: Bought a Dranzer GT BB from Fury. My Dranzer GT shall be complete again!

Also I should be able to look at the clutch and see if it really is "middle clutch" and what the difference is between that and final clutch Smile