Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Nov. 24, 2011  8:42 PM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote: screw it, i give up trying to make it just a pic, heres a link

anyway i got these beys yesterday at target

Oh very nice bro!! Those beys are tight!! Grin and Are you sure you put the image tags right? Maybe that was the problem?
(Nov. 24, 2011  8:42 PM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote: screw it, i give up trying to make it just a pic, heres a link

Nice! I still haven't found a Kerbecs or Gil in my area...
Evo

yah dude
i put them in EXACTLY like KaizerMFB told me it was (maybe he was wrong but idk and i dont care anymore)
and thanks

@ShadowL-Drago

thanks i looked every where hopeing for a twisted/basalt but no luck and these were the LAST ones of these beys (except for Byxis, i think there was only one more) the rest were galaxy, ray, thermal, printed face metal masters, 2-packs, and the other Hasbro releases that are carp (beyblaster, wind and shoot, etc...
I got a over priced Night Virgo at right aid
$11.99 never buying there agian
$12 BUCKS.....FOR A NIGHT VIRGO.....awww dude, total waste of $$$
What would you need a Night Virgo for aside from collection purposes.....Could've saved that and bought something useful.
(Nov. 24, 2011  4:40 PM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote: Anyways, I have recently bought the Triple Battle Type Stadium from 88powerpig88. It was a good bargain
Yeah. Kent (88pp88) is a good guy. The list of things we've gotten from him is growing! LOL

Very nice. Where do you live because our Targets don't have the newer wave yet (NJ).

(Nov. 25, 2011  3:55 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: What would you need a Night Virgo for aside from collection purposes.....Could've saved that and bought something useful.

Agreed
(Nov. 25, 2011  2:55 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Very nice. Where do you live because our Targets don't have the newer wave yet (NJ).

i live in Michigan (the U.P. to be more precise)

Edit: also our walmart is the same way, the newest wave of beys they have are galaxy, ray, and thermal,
they r just too dang slow so i went to target and "SURPRISE"

Got a blue Beylocker w/ Grand Cetus from Target. Sadly no Tempo, Kerbecs, etc. There was a Flame Serpent, though, but I refrained from getting it. Smile
I went with my Grandma to get my Christmas beys so heres what I got:

Cyclone Herculeo
Triple battle stadium (Free Duitron launcher and Sagitario)
Rock Zurafa and Torch Geminos two pack
Flame Byxis
Rock Zurafa (Opened)
Galaxy Pegasis (Finally)
Grand Cetus (Blue)
Gravity Destroyer (Opened)
And the Gravity Destroyer DS game.

So that's Christmas along with a 3DS and a whole bunch of games/cases.
I gotten a re-release of the Metal Wing Smash two-pack. I have a few reasons why I did a repeat purchase.

-Printed Eagle faced Earth Aquila 145WD, we all expected this and seen an all too early leak (like back in May)
-Printed dark blue Libra face is awesome
-New mold of dark blue SD is kick arse
I just won a NIB Gaia Dragoon G.
I've managed to complete the series (unless the bakuten gia dragooon count Tongue_out)
My VariAres arrived today, the smash is insane. Even on the slow speed of DGrin F tip, it crushes other beys. Now just waiting on Magical Ape, surface mail (I think it is) takes forever.
I just ordered a dragoon g stogest blader set sono kong virsion and a g blade set it comes wit a dranzer g Driger g and Pegasus 145 d
(Nov. 26, 2011  11:50 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: My VariAres arrived today, the smash is insane. Even on the slow speed of DGrin F tip, it crushes other beys. Now just waiting on Magical Ape, surface mail (I think it is) takes forever.

What kind of a deal did you get on it?
(Nov. 27, 2011  8:56 AM)dranzer msuv Wrote: I just ordered a dragoon g stogest blader set sono kong virsion and a g blade set it comes wit a dranzer g Driger g and Pegasus 145 d

What a speed post! No punctuation marks, nothing!
Better version-
I just ordered- A Dragoon G; Strongest Blader Set Sono Kong Version; a G blade set which comes with a Dranzer G, Driger G; and Pegasus 145D.

Btw, good purchases! Especially the G blade set!
(Nov. 27, 2011  12:26 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2011  11:50 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: My VariAres arrived today, the smash is insane. Even on the slow speed of DGrin F tip, it crushes other beys. Now just waiting on Magical Ape, surface mail (I think it is) takes forever.

22 USD, TT version. Unless you're talking about MAMS, in which case I got it for 25 CAD from Dusty.
Tomorrow is Cyber Monday! My mom is getting me a sonokong Phantom Orion, Beat Lynx and Dranzer MS. Btw guys its me J o n. Somehow my account won;t let me in WBO, hopefully Kai V can do something about it.
.. You didn't need to make a new account Rotation.

I'm certain we have a 'forgot password' type of scenario where you get it sent to your email/set a new one up.

That's what I did. But it kept denying the PW and activation code.
(Nov. 28, 2011  1:46 AM)helpme Wrote: Tomorrow is Cyber Monday! My mom is getting me a sonokong Phantom Orion, Beat Lynx and Dranzer MS. Btw guys its me J o n. Somehow my account won;t let me in WBO, hopefully Kai V can do something about it.

Thank god for Kai-V. As I was saying for tomorrow, Im getting *all SK*

Phantom Orion
Beat Lynx
Dranzer MS

Mods, you can delete my alt acc and my previous post if you guys want. Im just glad I got this back again <3
(Nov. 27, 2011  5:35 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2011  12:26 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote:

22 USD, TT version. Unless you're talking about MAMS, in which case I got it for 25 CAD from Dusty.

Is there a difference between TT and SK?
The box, that's pretty much it. As much as SK lowers prices, the TT box is much more beautiful. ♥_♥ But otherwise, no. I just wanted a TT version. However, in other 4Ds, SonoKong removed the iron powder from the CW, but I think you know that already.
Actually,they don't remove the iron powder.Look at A Beat Lynx Sonokong Unboxing video
Some of them have iron powder removed though... :\