Recent Beyblade Purchases

At STAGE FRIGHT tomorrow, I will be purchasing the follows:
Round Shell MS x1
Einstein MS x1
Beat Lynx x1
Phantom Orion x2

And if I do well, hopefully one of the prizes too. Grin
(Oct. 29, 2011  4:34 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Cool! Thanks. I thought its the playset. Good buy Wink

Nearly everything in there is from the set your thinking about, lol.
LOL...I know! I thought he won the playset from YJA Smile Because I know who did.
Good buy Bro!!! I think I know who you bought it from...lol XD
I recently got from Walllllllllmart:
1 Flame Byxis
1 Basalt Horgoium
1 Grand Ketos
I recently (like last night) ordered a bb-10 from the above poster.
(Oct. 31, 2011  12:13 AM)Technologic Wrote: I recently (like last night) ordered a bb-10 from the above poster.

And I recently (like right now) bought the cardboard box for the above customer. XD
I recently bought a phantom orion yesterday
I just bought:
WBBA Golden Dark Pegasis GB145MS
WBBA BLOODY THERMAL LACERTA WA130HF
WBBA Variares BB114 Custom Red Face + Track

I'm on a roll baby XD
(Oct. 31, 2011  1:05 AM)JR_Tiger Wrote: I just bought:
WBBA Golden Dark Pegasis GB145MS
WBBA BLOODY THERMAL LACERTA WA130HF
WBBA Variares BB114 Custom Red Face + Track

I'm on a roll baby XD

OMG freaking awesome as always bro!! Grin an haha your always on a roll...!! Wink

EDIT: traditional under post!! I too am on a roll now JR_Tiger hahah!! ;p
Bought Phantom Orion off dimsum last night. Waiting for it to arrive.
I haven't bought this, per se, but I've pretty much reserved a Burning Kerberous from Coasters "R" Us for $15. Grin My first Plastics bey!
Got a Hasbro Flame Byxis 230WD and Grand Cetus WD145RS a couple days ago. Cyclone Herculeo was also there. No Basalt available that day unfortunately, although my cousin did buy one the week before (he also got the last Rock "Zurafa" they had this time...). Later that day he sent me a message telling me he found and bought a Gravity "Destroyer" elsewhere in his area.
Anyways, Metal Masters "wave 2" has finally hit Portugal.
Mom got paid today! Grin
I went out and got-
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Flame Byxis 230WD
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Cyclone Herculeo 105F
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Grand Cetus WD145RS
I got a bumpy Twisted, but nonetheless, it still rocks. Along with everything else!
First I went to Target and got everything but Twisted, since they didn't have one.
Then I went to Wal-Mart, got the last one! Eee SO MUCH WIN
But wow, Hasbro's Gravity paint chips off so easily. Chocked
I know some of the parts are outclassed (most of them lol) but I just couldn't resist. Tongue_out
Can't wait for wave 3, and to get a BB-10, and finish off some other bey business!

Kaiba Hiwatari
A smart purchase indeed. Wink
(Nov. 02, 2011  5:44 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Mom got paid today! Grin
I went out and got-
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Flame Byxis 230WD
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Cyclone Herculeo 105F
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Grand Cetus WD145RS
I got a bumpy Twisted, but nonetheless, it still rocks. Along with everything else!
First I went to Target and got everything but Twisted, since they didn't have one.
Then I went to Wal-Mart, got the last one! Eee SO MUCH WIN
But wow, Hasbro's Gravity paint chips off so easily. Chocked
I know some of the parts are outclassed (most of them lol) but I just couldn't resist. Tongue_out
Can't wait for wave 3, and to get a BB-10, and finish off some other bey business!

Kaiba Hiwatari
A smart purchase indeed. Wink

Gravity Destroyer, AD145, WD, Byxis, 230, Basalt, Horogium, R145, and RS are all good parts, so it's not like you bought a bunch of worthless stuff, really. Personally I want an R145, but I hate the nasty color the regular one is molded in and I'm too poor to buy the TRU recolor. The blue face-off one is nice, but everything else in that pack is an abomination.
Just bought a Takaratomy Dark Bull H145SD from Amazon. Also bought the Grip Extension. Also I'm getting a Vulcan Horuseus 145D, and a Beylauncher LR, black, and a Blue Beypointer. Also getting a Black Launcher Grip. WHAT!
True, true.
A TRU recolor? Wat?! Never heard of it. Sonic Series I assume?
Yep, they're all amazing.
Basalt is.. Well... Blowing my mind. Smithicide soooo hard to KO on MF-H Basalt 230RS.
And actually, the CS is such an awesome one in that Faceoff pack. I'd say it's probably the best for DEF out right now in Hasbro's metagame. R145 and CS for $15? I should've passed, but it's too pretty for my eyes to divert. Tongue_out

@Ryu13
Great purchases! Jealous of the grip extension. Personally, I want one for myself.

VVV
Ahh, now I remember. Thank you for the reminder! Joyful_3
The TRU recolor of Rock Giraffe R145WB comes with the travel stadium thing.
(Nov. 02, 2011  5:52 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: True, true.
A TRU recolor? Wat?! Never heard of it. Sonic Series I assume?
Yep, they're all amazing.
Basalt is.. Well... Blowing my mind. Smithicide soooo hard to KO on MF-H Basalt 230RS.
And actually, the CS is such an awesome one in that Faceoff pack. I'd say it's probably the best for DEF out right now in Hasbro's metagame. R145 and CS for $15? I should've passed, but it's too pretty for my eyes to divert. Tongue_out

@Ryu13
Great purchases! Jealous of the grip extension. Personally, I want one for myself.

VVV
Ahh, now I remember. Thank you for the reminder! Joyful_3

What's stopping you from getting one? It's only like $10, but that might be different from your currency, depending where you live. Thanks. After reading all the reviews, I thought I might as well finally get Dark Bull. It kind of made me wish I had bought it while it was in stock at Hasbro Walmart.

We live in the same time zone and one state apart lol
And I can't buy online unless I go out with my own money and put it on a temp visa.
I have no way of making money XD
Lol. Well, I get like $20 every two weeks, and $50 every month. I got cash to spend.
Scythe Kronos T125EDS for stamina and MF Red pack from dimsum2u, Really cheap.
WBBA Variares Tournament Prize
A-130 HMS Twin Battle Double Shooter Set
(Blue Dragoon MS, Black Wybern DJ, White Driger MS and Yellow Gaia Dragoon MS)
Is it the purple VariAres you're talking about?

And I WANT THAT HMS SET. Just look at stadium + DGMS. Gasp