Recent Beyblade Purchases

I got a text message from my mom, who is in the Philippines at the moment, and told me she purchased beyblades for me Stupid

The problem is I don't know what kind...EDIT: She doesn't even know either, she told me she only got the ones that she could get...can't text her again because roaming is expensive. I asked her to get the plastic ones and only the plastic ones since they're rare and vintage. Besides by the time I get there, it will probably be gone.

I didn't ask her to buy the MFB ones because they're new and I can get them when I go there in November. Stupid
MLD from Hasbro. I LOVE it! I really appreciate Hasbro now. But, the color of the launcher........
Sand(golden-ish) colored launcher with a Blue Rip Cord. Chocked
Just grab screw capricorn booster for my little brother(his bithday).. Uncertain MF is kinda amusing..
Just bought one Random Booster Vol. 7 and a MF2 pack for 23 total, from the beloved 88powerpig88. XD
And my Strongest Blader Set finally shipped, so I'm pretty much prepared for the rest of my blading years XD
I bought a MF2 pack so when I buy Hasbro's Twisted Tempo, I can have defense (MF-H Basalt Aquario ____CS) and an anti-meta (MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF) Grin
(Oct. 22, 2011  4:29 PM)CRUelty Wrote: Just bought one Random Booster Vol. 7 and a MF2 pack for 23 total, from the beloved 88powerpig88. XD
And my Strongest Blader Set finally shipped, so I'm pretty much prepared for the rest of my blading years XD
I bought a MF2 pack so when I buy Hasbro's Twisted Tempo, I can have defense (MF-H Basalt Aquario ____CS) and an anti-meta (MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF) Grin
Beloved INDEED! I concur that Kent (88pp88's name) is a great guy to buy from. If you become a good customer of his, you'll likely see some small benefits here and there! Trust me!WinkWinkWink
I've heard great things about him, so why not give him a try? He had some nice prices Joyful_2
I also just bought a Basalt Horogium from Dimsum. 15 dollars shipped and tracked. I think all my money has gone to good use, hah.
(Oct. 22, 2011  8:26 PM)CRUelty Wrote: I've heard great things about him, so why not give him a try? He had some nice prices Joyful_2
I also just bought a Basalt Horogium from Dimsum. 15 dollars shipped and tracked. I think all my money has gone to good use, hah.

Sweet with the Basalt CRU, Dimsum is a great seller! but wouldn't it have been handier and cheaper to just wait for it to come into stores?
I kind of went on a bit of a spree... (I shouldn't be allowed money)

Anyway I've recently bought -
- DVD Set Black & Red Hell Kerbecs (Couldn't help myself this thing looks awesome!)
- VariAres Printed face with a red track and red R2F. ( http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320775097083?s...070wt_1006)
- Black Hole Galaxy Pegasis (DVD set ver)
- Bloody Thermal Lacerta (Also DVD ver)
- Crystal LDrago (Aka Storm Wolf WD145B, from a DVD set also)
- Green Pegasis 105F, Wolf D125B and Bull 125SF (Been looking for a cheap Bull 125SF)
- Burn Serpent WA130ES (from RBV5, the red serpent clear wheel looks awesome and it was cheap)
- Poison Phoenix WA130SD (from RBV5, wanted the purple Phoenix clear wheel again it was cheap)
- Gold and red Storm Pegasis 105HF (again from a DVD set and comes with the tin)
- x2 Death Quetz
- Fang Leone W105R2F Re-colour

and also in the process of ordering a Champion set (G2)

Opps...

Holy carp blitz!!!! You do really need retail rehab hahaha lol...!!! ;p anyways moving that aside haha very very very veeeeeery nice stuff ,and did I see correctly u said red and black hell kerbecs....?!? Chocked_2
(Oct. 22, 2011  8:50 PM)Evolution Wrote: Holy carp blitz!!!! You do really need retail rehab hahaha lol...!!! ;p anyways moving that aside haha very very very veeeeeery nice stuff ,and did I see correctly u said red and black hell kerbecs....?!? Chocked_2

Indeed I do!

this version - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250910928495?s...1497.l2648

I can't wait for it to arrive its too pretty!
Nice Blitz!!!
I'll be getting all those DVD released beys too from the same seller...lol
Omg where did you get the Green Pegasis 105F and Red Wolf D125B? They're from BB-20 which is impossible to find. Also you're missing one DVD boxset blade - Gravity Perseus S130MB. Or did you not buy it cause the clear wheel is the same one from the world domination book which you already have?
(Oct. 22, 2011  8:57 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2011  8:50 PM)Evolution Wrote: Holy carp blitz!!!! You do really need retail rehab hahaha lol...!!! ;p anyways moving that aside haha very very very veeeeeery nice stuff ,and did I see correctly u said red and black hell kerbecs....?!? Chocked_2

Indeed I do!

this version - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250910928495?s...1497.l2648

I can't wait for it to arrive its too pretty!

Haha ya!! ;p

OMG!!! I'm sooooo gonna have to stop buying plastic and hms for now so I can get all these sexy MFB's that they've been coming out with lately hahah..!! ;p

(Oct. 22, 2011  9:01 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Nice Blitz!!!
I'll be getting all those DVD released beys too from the same seller...lol

Nice! what I really want is a display case like you've got now for my rare/limited beyblades, would be better than locked away in my draw.

(Oct. 22, 2011  9:07 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Omg where did you get the Green Pegasis 105F and Red Wolf D125B? They're from BB-20 which is impossible to find. Also you're missing one DVD boxset blade - Gravity Perseus S130MB. Or did you not buy it cause the clear wheel is the same one from the world domination book which you already have?

I got them from this seller - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280748672227?s...4128wt_952

I'll be buying the Gravity Perseus S130MB next week when I get paid, I need so money to live haha.

darn it Blitz why do you have to torment me I drool over the red R2F!!!!!!
damn I might have to ask my cousin to get it Unhappy I hate asking him(awkwardness lol)
the other stuff is beast as well!
(Oct. 22, 2011  8:37 PM)IfritDulux Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2011  8:26 PM)CRUelty Wrote: I've heard great things about him, so why not give him a try? He had some nice prices Joyful_2

Sweet with the Basalt CRU, Dimsum is a great seller! but wouldn't it have been handier and cheaper to just wait for it to come into stores?
I'm impatient XD
My SBS will arrive soon, so that's two Basalts. Hopefully I get a good pull in RBV7...
I finally obtained the Shadow Strike Standoff~
You mean the one with the recolored Daku Wofl? XD I've considered getting that one.
This is like the Dallas Cowboy's trying to advertise. The color scheme is so close in the three blues and the silver.
IKR?! It looked so familiar, that's where I've seen it before!
my grans in korea and i asked her to get me vari aries, scythe cronous, bigbang pegasus and a l drago destroy.
and shes gonna be back in about 5-6 weeks (soooooo loooong)
I bought a Variares from ToyWiz today.
Rock Zurafa and Flame Byxis from my Target today. SUCCESS!
(Oct. 23, 2011  3:14 AM)Goliath Wrote: Rock Zurafa and Flame Byxis from my Target today. SUCCESS!
Told ya it'd happen soon Wink
I have that ugly Rock Zurafa recolor Tired
And if, iBeyblader, you're reading this, I said ugly. COME AT ME BRO
Nice buys, Goliath (I wanna call you Stealth LOL)