Recent Beyblade Purchases

Jade Jupiter S130RB and Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF.

Best of all, I got it for free.
(Oct. 16, 2011  4:58 AM)Chups Wrote: Jade Jupiter S130RB and Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF.

Best of all, I got it for free.

Hahah FREE..?!?! Chocked_2 do I even want to know how u got them free hahah lol..?!?! ;p
Just got one of those Wal-Mart double packs for the price of one Tongue_out Got Thermal Lacerta (didn't have one) and Earth Virgo (it's nice to have a second GB145)
(Oct. 16, 2011  5:42 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Just got one of those Wal-Mart double packs for the price of one Tongue_out Got Thermal Lacerta (didn't have one) and Earth Virgo (it's nice to have a second GB145)

Price of one single pack ? Whoaa! Epic buy!
Got some fake parts from friend and four hasbro plastics.
Dranzer V2
Voltex Ape
Wolborg
Dragoon S
Thats some awesome beys you got Grin
lol that's what I said when I first saw what he had.
Also nice 'purchase' (giveaway? lolz) u got thar.
Today, Arupaeo hosted a tournament in Maryland, and I bought a Grip Support, Metal Assist, and an Angle Compass from him.
Yesterday, I went to New York and when going home, my family decided to stop by target, so we found the L drago set and bought it!
(Oct. 18, 2011  12:19 AM)Cookies^^ Wrote: Yesterday, I went to New York and when going home, my family decided to stop by target, so we found the L drago set and bought it!

The L-Drago battle set? Meteo L-Drago, "Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Rush" and Lightning? Maaan. Luckaay. I want one of those! Nice buy. xD
Yeah, since USA charges cheaper tax than Canada, it was around $20, but if it comes to Canada, it would probably be $30 ish
At Target today, I purchased a Dark Bull H145SD Starter Pack, a Dark Bull H145SD vs Storm Leone 100HF Face-Off pack, and a Lightning L-Drago 100HF, Meteo L-Drago LW105LF, and Meteo L-Drago Ultimate Rush 125SF triple set.

Was a pretty nice day to be a Hasbro shopper, I think.
(Oct. 19, 2011  12:32 AM)Hazel Wrote: At Target today, I purchased a Dark Bull H145SD Starter Pack, a Dark Bull H145SD vs Storm Leone 100HF Face-Off pack, and a Lightning L-Drago 100HF, Meteo L-Drago LW105LF, and Meteo L-Drago Ultimate Rush 125SF triple set.

Gah, I've been looking for a new Dark Bull for ages. Dead serious, too. I need a new one Uncertain
Nice buys, Hazel!

(Oct. 19, 2011  12:32 AM)Hazel Wrote: At Target today, I purchased a Dark Bull H145SD Starter Pack, a Dark Bull H145SD vs Storm Leone 100HF Face-Off pack, and a Lightning L-Drago 100HF, Meteo L-Drago LW105LF, and Meteo L-Drago Ultimate Rush 125SF triple set.

The MLD starter is now out in the US?

Cool, now only if I had money... Unhappy
(Oct. 19, 2011  12:37 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2011  12:32 AM)Hazel Wrote: Lightning L-Drago 100HF, Meteo L-Drago LW105LF, and Meteo L-Drago Ultimate Rush 125SF triple set.

I did a lil bit o' snippin'.
Wow, I really wish when I went to Target last night I had the L-Drago Set.
/sadface AKA Smith
(Oct. 19, 2011  12:40 AM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2011  12:37 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2011  12:32 AM)Hazel Wrote: Lightning L-Drago 100HF, Meteo L-Drago LW105LF, and Meteo L-Drago Ultimate Rush 125SF triple set.

I did a lil bit o' snippin'.

Ooh, I read it wrong; I thought he meant he bought a LLD starter, MLD starter, and the L-Drago set. Tongue_out Nonetheless, I hope we'll start seeing it here soon.
(Oct. 19, 2011  12:36 AM)CRUelty Wrote:

Gah, I've been looking for a new Dark Bull for ages. Dead serious, too. I need a new one Uncertain
Nice buys, Hazel!

I've also been quite enthusiastically searching for them, and to absolutely no avail - over the last two months I'd not seen any at all in any retailer, but for whatever reason, my Target was loaded with Wave 1 Beys all over the place today, instead of the usual faire of Thermal Lacerta and friends. My guess is they're clearing out old inventories.

Regardless, two bull faces and two H145s is nothing to yuk at. They were all on sale, too.
I'm reading the last few posts and laughing a little. Not at you guys, but at the fact that the Target in Paramus NJ had like 15 of the Drago sets. I already got Killer the Rush from BB-98, but I may get one for collector purposes and leave it sealed. I dunno.
(Oct. 19, 2011  3:23 AM)KillerSpinner Wrote: I'm reading the last few posts and laughing a little. Not at you guys, but at the fact that the Target in Paramus NJ had like 15 of the Drago sets. I already got Killer the Rush from BB-98, but I may get one for collector purposes and leave it sealed. I dunno.

Mine didn't have the L-Drago sets until this time. They carried only the Pegasus set, prior to this.
Niiiiiice kaizer there very nice and man galeons are sooo beautiful..!! Grin
Just bought 2 Grip Rubbers and a Metal Assist, very cheap, 81.90 IDR, was @ 30% discount at a very reclusive store Grin
couple a days ago my phantom orion arrived in the mail
Haha screw capricorne egg bought me that for my birthday!