Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Oct. 05, 2011  7:11 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: First, never gonna use or sell, jut keep NIB since they're hasbro.

Hahaha there new too..!?!? Man what a deal bro what a deal can u pm me with pictures of them I want to see what the boxes look like..!?!
I got...(all hasbro - form now one when I mention hasbro blades I use the hasbro names but if it's Takara then I'll say their original names)

Ray Striker D125CS
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Rock Zufara R145WB - Funny, it has the original name 'Giraffe' imprinted on it XD
(Oct. 05, 2011  10:52 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Venusian G
Dragoon GT
Dranzer GT

Mother of God, you're the luckiest man on the Earth!

Anyways, tonight I purchased the Rock Zurafa R145WB/Torch Gemios W105CS double pack at a Target for about $15.
I'm really liking R145 Eee The CS is so different from a Strikers - much harder, and the tip is actually protruding so it's more of a "sharp" now, lol. My CS from Striker is flat all the way. Damn, never realized how fast these things wear and tear.
Loving the combo MF LLD R145RF. I just love seeing that blue R145 on LLD.

Tiger Fury
Nice finds! Tempo right now is actually still kind of rare! As well is Zurafa! Personally, I like my red and blue one better. Wink
(Oct. 06, 2011  4:36 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Tiger Fury
Nice finds! Tempo right now is actually still kind of rare! As well is Zurafa! Personally, I like my red and blue one better. Wink
Forgot to mention that I bought them at K-Mart this morning and they costed $27AUD - In total for all 3 of them XD
So it was 9 bucks Eee

Yeah, Basalt/Tempo and Zufara is still rare, I found 2 of them (Tempo) at the moment and got one. They're coming out sporadically in Australia and because I went there in the morning; like 8:40ish, they were there (the 2nd Wave beys - Gravity, Cyclone, Tempo, Zufara). If I went later they would probably be gone by then XD
Managed to get -
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Flame Byixs 230WD
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Grand Cetus WD145RS

All off thetoyshop.com (aka The Entertainer) for £20! I love that they are selling all Beyblades at £5 each still!

Also won a WBBA Fang Leone Recolour with a gold WBBA face on eBay.
Blitz- What are you saying!? Those guys are still selling things for £5?! That's TOO cheap! Costs 375 INR approx.
A normal bey around here costs INR 350. Hence that is too cheap for anything, especially if shipping fee is included! You get a bey of your choice, you get it shipped to you, you get a bey which is not even available in your country. And all this, for just 25 INR extra!
Also, a Fang Leone Recolor is too good! Great buys, Blitz!
(Oct. 05, 2011  10:52 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: so...I was going to my local toy store to get some MFB...when...
OMG I see old plastics....
and....
OMG they're on sale....
and...
OMG $10.00 NZD
and....
yush, got...
Venusian G
Dragoon GT
Dranzer GT

What city are u in? If in auckland, can u tell me what shop and area? Thanks! I'm glad we have another nz bladed here.
After going to the entertainer in my town the other day I saw that they had Metal Masters beys. All the beys were £5 each as Blitz said. I bought a Cyclone Herculeo and Ray Striker. They had Byxis and Gravity Destroyer but I already have those.
Blitz - 5 Pounds?! I checked XE and it's equivalent to almost 7AUD...that is cheap, very cheap. Usually in Australia is approximately 12-15+ AUD depending on which store you go to though. I wonder why it's recently getting cheap but I don't think the cheap prices will last very long Uncertain
It's called a sale... They're normally like £8 - £9 in most shops for a hasbro starter.
(Oct. 06, 2011  2:33 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It's called a sale... They're normally like £8 - £9 in most shops for a hasbro starter.
I guess so...I forgot it was a sale *such a derp* XD

8-9 Pounds is relatively cheap for Australian standards. It's under the 12.50AUD mark (at the moment), which pretty much the cheapest we can get for 1 Beyblade XD

(Oct. 06, 2011  2:44 PM)Tiger Fury Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2011  2:33 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It's called a sale... They're normally like £8 - £9 in most shops for a hasbro starter.

8-9 Pounds is relatively cheap for Australian standards. It's under the 12.50AUD mark (at the moment), which pretty much the cheapest we can get for 1 Beyblade XD

I agree! That's just what I said. Grin
Hey, a question- Does that include shipping?
(Oct. 06, 2011  3:31 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2011  2:44 PM)Tiger Fury Wrote:

I agree! That's just what I said. Grin
Hey, a question- Does that include shipping?
Depends, sometimes it's free, sometimes it isn't. But I'm referring to buying from actual stores, not from the internet Pinching_eyes_2
The ones Blitz got from that site are £5 not including shipping. I think he picks them up from his local store so he doesn't have to pay for the shipping.
This just came in todayXD
Guardian Driger Blue Recolor with green sud attack wing
Black Dranzer F with Limited Edition Sticker
Black Dragoon F with Metallic Red weight disk
(Oct. 06, 2011  9:22 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: This just came in todayXD
Guardian Driger Blue Recolor with green sud attack wing
Black Dranzer F with Limited Edition Sticker
Black Dragoon F with Metallic Red weight disk

Omg soooo awsome..!!! I love the dranzer!!! Good buys as always bro..!! Grin

ALSO
Yup! thanks guys! Their so cool lookingSmile I'm so happyXD . This is part of the 250 + beys that I won on YJA. Some of the beys are mint and I'm very surprised to see this ones and some other onesXD
JR_Tiger- What a haul! 250 beys in one buy?! That is simply AMAZING dude!
So, after what I think is two and a half months, I finally purchased some new Beyblades.

I was planning on getting Basalt Horogium and Phantom Orion/VariAres, but ended up getting Basalt Horogium and L Drago Destroy because Phantom Orion and VariAres were not there, and L Drago Destroy was the only other Beyblade there that I wanted.

I'm very happy with both of them though. The 4D system is pretty cool. Basalt Horogium was waaaay too long overdue for me.

I played for about 2 and a half hours today with them.
Got ahold of another RBV7, as well as a Gravity Perseus Ultimate Reshuffle Set, which I am particularly excited about. I was originally just going to buy the Attack one from RBV7 separately, but I decided I wanted the Beylauncher LR and 3-Seg grip, and I can always use another MF-2 kit.
Vulcan Horuseus 145D from Electric. I always wanted one because it is my favorite Beyblade non-competitively.
I played with it for like about 3 hours at a stretch the day i got it.