Recent Beyblade Purchases

i recently bought:
Death Gargoyle MS (NIB)
Slash Riger MS (NIP)
Jiraya MS (MINT)
can't wait for them to arrive!!!
I bet that no plastic guy knows about this bey.... (mabye)
Its a RC Bey tho....
And its TT.....
Real...
Ok, itsssssssssssssssssssssssss:
(Oct. 02, 2011  6:32 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Yes it s the bbp recolor made by takara tomy. I asked oki to get one for me but he told me it s near impossible to get one.
Anyway 8000 is too much for my budget

I found one for 1000 yen bro....
I so badly doubt that since it's very very rare.
Just ordered....
RBV8 X2
Death Quetzlcoatl 125RDF
Phantom Orion B:D
3 Seg grip(fifth launcher grip)
Iron Grey beylauncher(trying to complete a masamune grip..)
RBV6 (just for fun and I might get an RF or a CS XD )
(Oct. 02, 2011  6:32 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Yes it s the bbp recolor made by takara tomy. I asked oki to get one for me but he told me it s near impossible to get one.
Anyway 8000 is too much for my budget

Lips_sealed aaaahhh lucky u!

I bought phantom orion for me friend.
(Oct. 04, 2011  11:23 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: I bet that no plastic guy knows about this bey.... (mabye)
Its a RC Bey tho....
And its TT.....
Real...
Ok, itsssssssssssssssssssssssss:

Pics? Confused wanna see..Confused

BTW..just paid for Driger V2 x2, Metal Triger, Burning Kerberous Support part, Flash Leopard 2 AR.. Eee
Got my Flame Gemios 105CS, Phantom Orion B: D, Dragoon V, Metal Driger and Wolborg 4 today Smile
Sure, pics, once upload them.
and as far as i know..takara tomy did not released any plastics / hms.. Uncertain
Well, it was released in 2008, and that was when Takara and TOMY joined forces. It Even has theTakara Tomy website, and the website of that "Cao Cao" series of beys.
I just got my zeus sub ar, i put it with my great dragon (yellow recolor) and it looks epic Cool

EDIT: Wel if it is takara tomy it must be fraud or something since im sure takara tomy realsed no plastics at all.
Well? Did you see my post above?
Just bought a ln advance striker for 21 bucks. Pretty good price for the rarity of it.
(Oct. 04, 2011  1:45 PM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Well? Did you see my post above?

Takara Tomy didn't release any beys. Takara did. If it says Takara Tomy on it and it's an RC bey I think it's fake.
I just purchased another RBV7, trying for Vulcan Horogium BD145RS or Gravity Perseus BD145XF, but I'll be happy with anything I get out of it, as usual. Smile
What do u mean tt didn't create any beys? They did if u bothered to look at the top right corners of bey boxes....
so...I was going to my local toy store to get some MFB...when...
OMG I see old plastics....
and....
OMG they're on sale....
and...
OMG $10.00 NZD
and....
yush, got...
Venusian G
Dragoon GT
Dranzer GT

(Oct. 05, 2011  10:46 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: What do u mean tt didn't create any beys? They did if u bothered to look at the top right corners of bey boxes....

The plastics generation was pre-Takara Tomy merger. Takara did not merge with Tomy to create TT until 2006. Back during plastics, the logo was simply "Takara".
I know, read my second post and you will find that I said that the RC Bey that I brought was released in 2008 as a specail "chinese legend" TT RC Bey. That is enough to be real isnt it? Takara and Tomy merged in 2006 and this wasmade in 2008.
(Oct. 05, 2011  10:52 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: so...I was going to my local toy store to get some MFB...when...
and....
OMG they're on sale....
and...
OMG $10.00 NZD
and....
yush, got...
Venusian G
Dragoon GT
Dranzer GT
are you serious? are they legit!
good for you man!
lucky!!! Crying
(Oct. 05, 2011  10:52 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: so...I was going to my local toy store to get some MFB...when...
and....
OMG they're on sale....
and...
OMG $10.00 NZD
and....
yush, got...
Venusian G
Dragoon GT
Dranzer GT

Oh, wow man that is really awesome bro..!! I can't believe it it's sooo great haha your very lucky..!! Grin

(Oct. 05, 2011  11:07 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: I know, read my second post and you will find that I said that the RC Bey that I brought was released in 2008 as a specail "chinese legend" TT RC Bey. That is enough to be real isnt it? Takara and Tomy merged in 2006 and this wasmade in 2008.

i dont think it is real..but i'm interested to know and look at it..(perhaps we do mistake on it)
how doesthelogo looks like? "TT"?