Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Sep. 19, 2011  1:16 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Beys just arrived!
- NIB Dragoon MS
- NIB DEMS
- NIB Jiraya MS
- NIB Bakushin Susanow Eclipse Version
- NIP Mercury Anubis Legend Version (along with WBBA Gold, Silver, Bronze, and green Pegasus facebolts...have no use for theses, lol)
- 23 bit beast sticker packs

Daaaamn BeyFan leave some beys for the rest of us hahah lol jk bro hah but ya very very nice stuff!! Wink
Lol, its not as big as some of the other packages I've gotten. Quite small, actually.
(Sep. 19, 2011  1:31 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Lol, its not as big as some of the other packages I've gotten. Quite small, actually.

Haha lol!!! Ya very true but it was just a joke lol!!! Wink but ya still a pretty good bundle of beys there all so very nice!! Smile Smile
An Iron Grey Beylauncher after my L/R launcher broke... T.T
Surprisingly my local Wal-Mart had a lot of new stock, even Flame Byxis. I bought Ray "Striker", Gravity "Destroyer", "Cyclone" Herculeo for the best Clear Wheel ever, and Rock "Zurafa".
(Sep. 19, 2011  7:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Surprisingly my local Wal-Mart had a lot of new stock, even Flame Byxis. I bought Ray "Striker", Gravity "Destroyer", "Cyclone" Herculeo for the best Clear Wheel ever, and Rock "Zurafa".

Oh, very nice stuff Kai-v!! I wish my local Wal-Mart had the newer Metal Master's bey's but unfortunately they don't lol!! Unhappy
(Sep. 19, 2011  7:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Surprisingly my local Wal-Mart had a lot of new stock, even Flame Byxis. I bought Ray "Striker", Gravity "Destroyer", "Cyclone" Herculeo for the best Clear Wheel ever, and Rock "Zurafa".

Very nice. My Wal-mart is all Thermal Lacerta, Earth Virgo, Galaxy Pegasus, and Ray Striker, still. I think my TRU and Target are in a similar position. Have yet to see a Flame Byxis or Gravity Destroyer anywhere. Same for Twisted Tempo and Grand Cetus, too. Unhappy
I just won a Mercury Anubis tournament prize silver version for $20.50 including shipping. SweetXD
(Sep. 19, 2011  8:04 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: I just won a Mercury Anubis tournament prize silver version for $20.50 including shipping. SweetXD

Lol very nice again JR_Tiger lol you always get the nicest beys!! Smile Smile oh ya underpost baby!!! Wink Wink
Recieved Rock bison and flash leopard 2 today. Flash leopard 2 didnt come with stickers, so yea Tongue_out. If anybody has a spare sticker sheet or can scan one and send to me through a PM that would be awsome. Apologies for off topicness, I also bought ray unicorno! Grin such a fun bey.
On Sunday I bought a suspension and a MF-H Smile
Working well for me!
Phantom Orion and strongest blader set. Hopefully coming thursday
Those beys aren t all for me, i need to divide them with poseidon Grin
They arrived yesterday
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
(Sep. 18, 2011  10:40 PM)Chups Wrote: Blitz Unicorno for 13 Pound shipped Smile
Where did you find that? I want it so bad but can't find a nice price like that!
@Gianmarco.93 - Nice Plastic lots there! Jealous of quite a few bits in them, you and Poseidon are lucky haha!

Anyway these are a few of my new arrivals -

[Image: DSCF5077-1.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5071-1.jpg]

The Torch Gemios W105CS and Rock 'Zurafa' R145WB are from the 'Crushing Blast' double pack which I only really wanted it for the yellow CS and blue R145 haha.
Rock on, Blitz, 'cuz that is AWESOME!
Damn.. Another hasbro recolors.. Nice Blitz. I'm rather jealous of that black Torch Smile

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Something interesting just arrived! If you have red & blue DEMS AR , lime msuv AR and Blue DZMF CWD PM me, please. Money are always ready in my paypal Wink
(Sep. 21, 2011  12:32 PM)Blitz Wrote: @Gianmarco.93 - Nice Plastic lots there! Jealous of quite a few bits in them, you and Poseidon are lucky haha!

Anyway these are a few of my new arrivals -

[IMG]

The Torch Gemios W105CS and Rock 'Zurafa' R145WB are from the 'Crushing Blast' double pack which I only really wanted it for the yellow CS and blue R145 haha.

Silver Anubis is sooooo sick. Congrats. Other two recolours are horrific man, although I guess the yellow CS is cool.
(Sep. 21, 2011  3:41 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Something interesting just arrived! If you have red & blue DEMS AR , lime msuv AR and Blue DZMF CWD PM me, please. Money are always ready in my paypal Wink

Wow, very nice bro got alot of parts there is this a yja auction or what..??
Just bought this cool HMS lot from OkinawamTS...Some of them are a little bit used..Can't wait to get it! I bought it of for an amazing price..If you really wanna know the price PM me...Tongue_out

Gotten some more beys in the last couple of days. Meteo L Drago (third, for use), BBP (third, for use), red Trypio, black Wyborg, Sol Blaze Eclipse Version, Burn Unicorno SW145JB (bought the RB), Bloody Thermal Lacerta (beautiful bey!), Basalt Horogium, and another Gravity Perseus AD145WD.

Am hoping to update my collection with photos soon. Some of the beys with the alternate stickers look awesome. Funny thing is, with Basalt it is just a recolour sticker of the face XD
i received Phantom orion BGrin and Mercury anubis 85XF brave ver.
i got basalt horium (finally) and gravity detroyer all the beys were re-stocked today and there were 10 Gravity Destroyers/ Perseus', 5 rock Zarufa's, 2 Grand Cetuses and 1 Basalt Horogium (the one i purchased)