Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Sep. 15, 2011  4:23 PM)gingka_granger Wrote: Just bought an Earth Eagle 145WD for 6.2 USD.

nice buy and great price imo

where i live there up to about 12 usd

Blitz- Wow! That's a great price! £5 for one bey is too good!
Ultra- Yep, even I think that Meteo L Drago looks awesome!
I bought a Scythe Kronos,Fang Leone,Hell Kerbecs,Grip support,MF-Custom for 45 USD
(Sep. 15, 2011  12:01 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Is this online or at the actual shops(hope not since I don't think there's one near me)? I realised yesterday that the big Tesco in the town near me sells beyblade. Now all I need to do it wait till they get decent beys since all they have is the carpy legend series.

Online. Just looked and Ray Strikers are still in stock. Sick deal.
(Sep. 15, 2011  5:42 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: I bought a Scythe Kronos,Fang Leone,Hell Kerbecs,Grip support,MF-Custom for 45 USD
Hey Snipe

PM me so I can find out from who! LOL

No....seriously!
(Sep. 14, 2011  7:15 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: A few more from yesterday and today:

There's an exclusive Toys R Us Rock "Zurafa" (God, I hate that name!) as well as our 2nd Mercury Anubis Legend (1st one was damaged). Don't think we will open the Event Special Earth Aquila 105HF/S. The collection grows!
You should adopt me. Unhappy
KillerSpinner, your dad is awesome. I'm jealous. Seriously, he buys practically anything you want, plays competitively with you and goes to tournaments. Seriously, what is this I don't even...
(Sep. 16, 2011  3:09 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2011  7:15 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: A few more from yesterday and today:

There's an exclusive Toys R Us Rock "Zurafa" (God, I hate that name!) as well as our 2nd Mercury Anubis Legend (1st one was damaged). Don't think we will open the Event Special Earth Aquila 105HF/S. The collection grows!
You should adopt me. Unhappy

Thought about it, Dani. This way I could be closer to our old summer home on the VERY East End and surf Montauk again like I did from 1973-1999! assuming we could live in SH!
(Sep. 16, 2011  3:26 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: KillerSpinner, your dad is awesome. I'm jealous. Seriously, he buys practically anything you want, plays competitively with you and goes to tournaments. Seriously, what is this I don't even...

The truth is he only asks for a few here and there. He's my best buddy in the whole world. Those who have met him here will tell you he is no brat, very quiet and certainly NOT spoiled. It's mainly his insanely enthusiastic father (me). LOL He's just a really good kid. He looks up to a good handful of you guys here. Especially those he has met personally as well as a couple at the top up NorthWink
Probably my best deal ever...
Got an idea to ask some of my schoolmates if they had any old beyblades. Only got through half of them, but one guy had about 20+ old plastics in a bucket and is selling them to me for $10.00 NZD. He says that there is definitely a Driger s. Grin
OMG i did the same thing and they gave it to me for freee!!!!
(Sep. 16, 2011  6:23 AM)H8R Wrote: OMG i did the same thing and they gave it to me for freee!!!!
Cool!
I think everyone should try this, eve though you get a few laughs.
What did you get btw?
I did that as well. I have got 1 person but haven't received them yet. Except mine are free :3

Phantom Orion B:D <3
My friend purchased me a Bloody Thermal Lacerta today after I lost an auction for one a few minutes earlier. It was a nice gesture!
Nice Gesture? That guy is a legend!
(Sep. 16, 2011  9:48 AM)Chups Wrote: Nice Gesture? That guy is a legend!

I usually pay her back when she buys me things, but she is well beyond the simple definition of "generous", suffice it to say. She is the same one that bought me my Mercury Anubis.

Basically, I rack up a tab with her and then pay it off whenever my financial situation allows.
(Sep. 16, 2011  6:26 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2011  6:23 AM)H8R Wrote: OMG i did the same thing and they gave it to me for freee!!!!
Cool!
I think everyone should try this, eve though you get a few laughs.
What did you get btw?
mine are free just like chups'

I haven't received mine yet either but the fact is that both these people have no Idea what there giving me
one is giving me Driger V2 and Gaia Dragoon V

the othe rmight give me Trygle... yes I meant to say that TRYGLE!!!
and I don't really know what HMS he has so yeah
(I'm conning them!!!)
My white Dragoon msuv mint arrived a few minutes ago!!!! Eee I'll post the pictures later XD
(Sep. 16, 2011  11:10 AM)Thunderleopard Wrote: My white Dragoon msuv mint arrived a few minutes ago!!!! Eee I'll post the pictures later XD

Congratulations! An extremely rare, valuable purchase. Are you going to use the core for tinkering, or keep it mint for display?

EDIT: Just purchased another MF2 kit so I don't have "but I only have one!" as an excuse for lame testing. Smile
what an awesome buy for me:
Meteo L-drago reshuffle set AND aries 145SD

Next: GALAXY PEG DX SET!
(Sep. 16, 2011  11:11 AM)Hazel Wrote: Congratulations! An extremely rare, valuable purchase. Are you going to use the core for tinkering, or keep it mint for display?

I bought it for my collection.I've already 4 Dragoon ms:white NIB,black mint,orange near mint and blue used.

@Thunderleopard- *faint* That's too much of rare beys!
DeX- Great buys, man!
Hazel- Wow, you are SO lucky! Getting a Bloody Thermal Lacerta AND a Mercury Anubis is so good! Seriously, I wish I had a friend like yours. Smile
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:33 PM)Thunderleopard Wrote: My msuv XD click on the photo to enlarge it
[Image: sam0773.th.jpg]

Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations. Smile
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:33 PM)Thunderleopard Wrote: My msuv XD click on the photo to enlarge it
[Image: sam0773.th.jpg]

I think I just cried due to the rariity and awesomeness of the bey Crying haha lol jkjkjk but ya very very nice bey and it's in amazingly good condition!!! Grin Grin