Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Sep. 04, 2011  5:11 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Lucky....

MUAHAHAH bought beat lynx for $28 BEAT THAT
Mu haha I just won a Beat Lynx for 20 Bucks beat that. UPDATE for Shika, hah!

X1 BB-10 Attack Type BeyStadium [FINALLY]
X2 BB-80 Gravity Perseus
X1 BB-107 INSURED BEAT LYNX
X2 BB-108 L-Drago Destroy
X1 BB-113 Scythe Kronos
X1 BB-114 VariAres
X1 BB-115 MARS RED. VER BeyLauncher RED LR
X1 BB-116 Random Booster Vol.8
X1 BB-117 Strongest Blader Set
X2 BB-118 Phatom Orion B:D
X1 BB-119 Death Quetzalcoatl

recently, i've just bought a set of gravity perseaus. First of all, i like the design of the three different clear wheel, it got attack, deffense and stamina. It is amazing to see how different result it can came out. Based on its typed. But it isn't clearly affected the game though. Other than that, i like to collect a different type of bottom. Overall, gravity is one of my fav pet. XD
(Sep. 05, 2011  6:03 AM)RustyXD Wrote: LOL beyfan every time I see you post I am just like Gasp You must have like 200 beyblades. Hopefully you sell some Eee

Lol, only will be selling a couple from this package, as they are plastics that I got stuck with getting doubles of.

Oh, and the RB beys are:
- Wolborg 2 (prize bey RBV6)
- Black Gaia Dragoon
- Clear Blue Guardian Driger (well, not an RB bey, but in the brown box,)
- Trygator
- Red Gaia Dragoon
- Clear Blue Seaborg
- Crystal Draciel F
- Clear Yellow Driger F
- Black Wyborg
- Red Trypio
- Uriel 2

Am unsure what the second RBV5 contains.
Bought BB-113 Scythe Kronos , BB-99 Hell Kerbecs , BB-67 Metal Face and limited edition blue launcher grip.

All for $33.40

From : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-N-Beybla...-Opened-21
GREAT DEAL! Nice job getting those man!
Just bought two Scythe Kronoses (is that correct?)- one for my friend, since his birthday is on the 12, and one for me. Joyful_2 For my birthday, he got the two of us RBV6s, so I figured I'd do the same.

Next up, Variares! Grin
Just got the Inferno Sagittario Metal master booster from Toys R Us. Mind you not nearly as impressive as Beyfan's plastic purchase!
Driger S, Galman (Clear green) and Burning Kerbrous.

all the monkey beyblades, woot!
Just ordered Variares! Should be here by Thursday or Friday! SO PUMPED!
Ya should be! I've had mine for a month still not done fooling around with it!
(Sep. 05, 2011  6:11 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  5:11 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Lucky....

MUAHAHAH bought beat lynx for $28 BEAT THAT
Mu haha I just won a Beat Lynx for 20 Bucks beat that. UPDATE for Shika, hah!
FINE i got vari ares and hell kerbecs for $20. MUAHAHAHA GrinJyeah:
Ok now im just getting mad. Serious
Its been at the top of my list for a while now, but it kept getting pushed back when I would find an awesome deal that I couldn't refuse.
(Sep. 06, 2011  3:29 AM)Shika blade Wrote: FINE i got vari ares and hell kerbecs for $20. MUAHAHAHA GrinJyeah:
Ok now im just getting mad. Serious
I got mine free lol...

Hm, just wondering over here, but is the Karabiner Grip any good?
This isn't really the place to ask that BBS, but TBH it really isn't from what I've seen. Other than distributing weight to that part of your launcher, I see no use in it really. It carries your beys around, which is handy, but I highly doubt that someone for example goes to a tourney with just their launcher grip, and beys on it.
Then again, that sounds like it would look cool... Cute
I thought Purchase Consultation, and I already got it, so, I really didn't think it would fat there..

But thanks, anyways.
It would if u have small hands... I have big ones so for me no
Bit u haven't recieved it right? The $20 is using a voucher, so i also basicly got it free. With hell kerbecs. HAH
(Sep. 06, 2011  3:49 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Bit u haven't recieved it right? The $20 is using a voucher, so i also basicly got it free. With hell kerbecs. HAH
I got:

MLD Free
G Perseus Free
Hell Kerbecs Free
VariAres free
Scythe Free

This is from giveaways/work. Anyways, let's stop this.. I don't want to get into trouble Smile
Got a Pisces D125BS for $5AUD. Only got to get Aries and I'm done with the pre-HWS beys!
just got the Strongest Blader Set, RBV8 (my first and I got Jade Jupiter Smile and VariAres !!! I'm still wainting for Scythe Kronos, Lightning L Drago, Vulcan Horuseus, Galaxy Pegasis (my third), Gravity Perseus (my second) and Meteo L Drago (my second) AND I'm still waiting for Phantom Orion to come out so I can get it as soon as possible !!! Wink
Any special reason to order so much?
Cause he wants to... I mean you either buy beys 1 or 2 at a time or you buy them all at once. Anyway my BB-10 attack stadium arrived! Very happy with it. The stickers which go on it are so cool.

[Image: 568e0008-1.jpg]
UltraBlader awwww your lucky I still need to get me one of those awesome stadiums!!! Right now I'm stuck with those crappy hasbro stadiums.... Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy
Thanks Ultrablader you are right ! Smile I love beyblades since I was 5 years old, to date I'm 15 years old and I never lost my love for beyblades I won a couple of tournaments here in France and I'd probably have about 150 beys now including the old ones Smile No one is for sale XD Smile and I'm also getting a Meteo L Drago Reshuffle set Smile
(Sep. 06, 2011  8:07 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Got a Pisces D125BS for $5AUD. Only got to get Aries and I'm done with the pre-HWS beys!

Hah, are you going to get an ORIGINALLY realleased Aries, or the re-release of it it in MFB2? Also, so jelly of the low price of that Pisces. I really need to figure out how you get such good deals XD
galeon
bearing gyros
Thunder pegasus
dragoon MSUV RB red ver
Dragoon MS RB lime green version
Uriel 2
Dark draciel
Desert shinxer
Got these hoping theyll come soon