Recent Beyblade Purchases

My MagneDomeDX arrived today!!!! Man, loving this red DranzerV waaaay to smexi.
(Nov. 21, 2008  11:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't have it yet obviously.

I can guarantee Virgo's wheel will be a staple for a while to come though. If you were planning on buying RBV2, it will be in there as well.

Virgo's wheel looks interesting, as does Piscies, I'm quite looking forward to the re-shuffles and RBA2.

Also, You mean the Purple Libra isn't a thing to take solace in either? XD It wins over the green one!
Just ordered a Draciel V2!

Pretty stoked bout dem Fin Tectors!
I bought Pegasis, Wolfe, and Leonne starters(sp) and they came yesterday. Their awesome.
not really much of a purchase but i just got a DEMS just for some old bakugan card and old ps2 game
Found a duotron master @ a old supermarket!
Only $3.99. XD
Not quite doomed to wait, I am. Chocked

[Image: DSC00105.jpg]

Cheers to super-extra-luxury-overpricing-mall. Can't wait to test both of them!
Just got my BB-21 & BB-22 Re-shuffle sets. Should receive them through the post tomorrow.
You guys are soooo lucky. My parents wont buy me/let me buy blades because i "need to grow up" :\
(Dec. 01, 2008  1:38 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: You guys are soooo lucky. My parents wont buy me/let me buy blades because i "need to grow up" :\

Wow, your parents are pretty closed-minded about this then. Why does it make any difference to them what you like? o.O
(Dec. 01, 2008  1:39 PM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2008  1:38 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: You guys are soooo lucky. My parents wont buy me/let me buy blades because i "need to grow up" :\

Wow, your parents are pretty closed-minded about this then. Why does it make any difference to them what you like? o.O

I have no idea.....but my mom did say she`d get me MFBs if i got a good report card, and I did. So im trying to persuade her for Christmas...
It is good when your older because you earn your own money. In my case it is screw what my parents think, I work my carp off for my money so I'm entitled to spend it how I like =P.
(Nov. 21, 2008  7:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: My reshuffles arrived at MOJ today.

Wish I hadn't bought them looking at it now, as everything in there will be in RBV2 which I'd planned on buying 12 of. Ah well!

If you really dont want them, i`ll take them off your hands for you XD
WOLF, your moms a retard......lol. I bought a libra booster today it'll be here soon. =)
(Dec. 02, 2008  12:16 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: WOLF, your moms a retard......lol.

WTF?
Just got my Re-shuffles today Grin, gonna try out this string shooter see if its any good.
Got my two re-shuffle sets today. The String Shooter is highly disappointing. There is jst NO power with it. I used it a few times and everytime the launch was weaker than that of a winder and rip cord. I rate the string shooter 2/10. The blades were nice to get and Black Pegasis looks the bomb! Virgo wheel looks insane but it is a shame Aquario isn't left spin.
(Dec. 02, 2008  1:45 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Got my two re-shuffle sets today. The String Shooter is highly disappointing. There is jst NO power with it. I used it a few times and everytime the launch was weaker than that of a winder and rip cord.

I agree. I couldn't get much accuracy either, might just be me but yeh. Really not liking the string shooter.
i just bought takara metal driger from ebay Smile cant wait!
(Dec. 02, 2008  7:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

WTF?

Dude, that was pushing it a bit
(Dec. 02, 2008  10:55 PM)-WOLF- Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2008  7:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

WTF?

Dude, that was pushing it a bit

Dude, I wasn't serious, you should know that, and I swear I've said that to you before...
Yea, I shouldve known better. Sorry dude D= .
Quote:
(Dec. 03, 2008  12:16 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2008  10:55 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Dude, that was pushing it a bit
Dude, I wasn't serious, you should know that, and I swear I've said that to you before...
Yea, I shouldve known better. Sorry dude D= .
You two sound like that photographer that kept saying "mate" in every sentence at our school to try and sound cool. *facepalm*

Anyways, if you got a good report card I really hope you can get those beys for christmas Wolf.

And savatoex, from what I've heard metal driger is only good for the core I think?
Back to the subject (Lol)

My first MFB Purcahse

BB-21 BeyReshuffle Set Attack and Balance
BB-22 BeyReshuffle Set Stamina and Defense
Beystadium Balance Type
Bull Booster
Sagittario Booster

Woot!
(Dec. 06, 2008  5:33 AM)EverlastingBlader Wrote: Back to the subject (Lol)

My first MFB Purcahse

BB-21 BeyReshuffle Set Attack and Balance
BB-22 BeyReshuffle Set Stamina and Defense
Beystadium Balance Type
Bull Booster
Sagittario Booster

Woot!

Thats great! Good see more in the mfb scene.
This is me but I wudda gotten another Libra and Wolf instead of Bull and Sag.