Recent Beyblade Purchases

Gasp are you going to open the RB's and if so what did you get?
(Aug. 23, 2011  5:54 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Got these today:

Chocked_2 Chocked_2 Chocked_2 awsooooooome beyfan those are alll sooooo nice!!!! O and I can't belive u even managed to get a random booster 12?!?!?! Was these from yja?!?!?! Man I would love to buy a random booster 12...... Unhappy Unhappy and any ideas what's indside the booster...??
I didn't take the photos of all the RBs I got...mainly because there were some that I already knew what was inside and others that I don't know the contents of.

Anyway, these were beys that I knew were in some of the RBs.
(Aug. 23, 2011  6:54 AM)BeyFan Wrote: I didn't take the photos of all the RBs I got...mainly because there were some that I already knew what was inside and others that I don't know the contents of.

Oooo. That's cool I'm really loving the blue appolon and violet Venus haha lol there sooooo wicked hah lol u buy nice things beyfan lol!!! Smile Smile Smile also u got more boosters other then these wow I want to buy some now..!!
(Aug. 23, 2011  6:54 AM)BeyFan Wrote: I didn't take the photos of all the RBs I got...mainly because there were some that I already knew what was inside and others that I don't know the contents of.

Poseidon is looking for the Blue sharp BB from RB12 to complete his Poseidon. Sell it to him for an enormous price haha. Anyway is that the correct base that comes with Venus?
(Aug. 23, 2011  11:14 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:

Poseidon is looking for the Blue sharp BB from RB12 to complete his Poseidon. Sell it to him for an enormous price haha. Anyway is that the correct base that comes with Venus?

Poseidon comes with a semi-flat BB, (same one as the BB from Galeon). Yes, Venus comes with a Sharp BB. The BB from Venus is really tall actually (Could be as tall as the Dark series BB).
I know that dude... I owned a yellow Appollon you know. Also you say that like the sharp BB from Venus is taller than other sharp BB's which is rediculous.
Venus' BB is the same as the ones that come with Dark Series beys. Already compared them, lol.
It doesn't have an SP and the dark series ones do though?
Oh yeah, lol. Slipped my mind. Yes, difference is the SP. That is the one difference.
I just paid for a Dragoon ms NIB!! I'm very happy!! XD XD
Got a Burn Escolpio 100RF for $5. Pretty happy, mainly wanted an extra RF.
Got a lot today:

Plastics
Ultimate Frostic Dranzer
Trygle
Trypio
Voltaic Ape
Dranzer V
Flash Leopard 2
Driger S
Dranzer S
Galman (Metal Master)
Wyborg
Draciel F
Bukushin-oh

HMS
Dragoon MS
Driger MS
Draciel MS
Dranzer MS
Strat Dragoon MS
Wyvern DJ
(Aug. 24, 2011  3:47 PM)snakebite Wrote: Got a lot today:

Plastics
Ultimate Frostic Dranzer
Trygle
Trypio
Voltaic Ape
Dranzer V
Flash Leopard 2
Driger S
Dranzer S
Galman (Metal Master)
Wyborg
Draciel F
Bukushin-oh

HMS
Dragoon MS
Driger MS
Draciel MS
Dranzer MS
Strat Dragoon MS
Wyvern DJ

your gonna have to come to a newcastle tourney so i can see your collection :3
recieved a appolon g and a cyber dragoon battle spec today as a trade
Bought Dark Gasher for myself, and Dark Bull for my twin brother. ($12.50 each)
Reason for buying them - so I can make crab puns at Avcon next year when I cosplay as Tetsuya, my brother is going to try and cosplay as Benkei. Just for a laugh. XD
Yippee!!!
Its my second MFB!!!!!!
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS arrived today! I got it from wwqqyang!
I am SO happy! I am not allowed to buy things online, but thanks to SAM10795, I got my HK! Thanks SAM!
Pretty fast service, wwqqyang!
So now, lets play with this amazing bey!
Bought my first bey in ages and my first 4D bey:

VariAres. Got it from an UK located online shop so it should be here in 2 - 3 days
My Random Booster Vol.7 and L Drago Destory came today

I got
I gotten the weirdest pull in my Random Booster I just received:

Flame Wolf H145S

The parts looks nice and all, but I was hoping for a Dark Leone C145B, oh well.
Just got my Hell kerbecs that i ordered, got it for $12 too! now to GO SHOOOOOOOT! Tongue_out
My lone Scythe MW and L Drago Destroy (w/out F:S) came from Soldier-F3AR.

Great seller. He should get more recognition.
I got my Screw Capricorne 90MF(Sonokong Starter ver. with Light Launcher v2 included) in the mail, today. Looking forward to trying out the LL2, as the Beylauncher still feels awkward to me. Grin
Ray Striker Grin
I bought a NIB Beat Lynx TH170WD 2 days ago and I'm trading the TH170 for a great offer!