Recent Beyblade Purchases

i just got one of my favorite blades. a DRAGOON MSSmile really happy. cant wait
Cancled my VariAres order and got Sychthe Kronos and BBP DX Set. I heard Variares sucked for attack on AkirsDaddy vid. From a commentor. Cant find it now oh well =L
(Jul. 15, 2011  11:58 PM)beyavenger Wrote: i just got one of my favorite blades. a DRAGOON MSSmile really happy. cant wait

i'm guessing you won't want mine then...
(Jul. 14, 2011  10:43 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Finally! My new stuff came in today!(waited for 1month because of Canada Post strike)
A-41 Dragoon V
Gaia Dragoon G Yellow Version
Wolborg 4 Ice Blue Version
Dragoon G Dark Blue Version
Draciel G Black Version
(2X) Beat Lynx
Wolborg MS Black Version
L Drago Destroy Coro Coro Gold Version
Mercury Anubis Legend

Mercury Anubis Legend. You could've just gotten the original, but noo, you had to get the one that I dream about to put on my favorite (although now outclassed) combo.

And you couldn't just settle for the normal Wolborg MS, could you? You had to go for the BLACK VERSION. SDRXJNKML<Tongue_outKOIUHGYCFVBHJN WHYYYYYYYYY? Why do you make me feel so small and insignificant when I think I got something good?
(Jul. 16, 2011  1:50 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2011  10:43 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Finally! My new stuff came in today!(waited for 1month because of Canada Post strike)
A-41 Dragoon V
Draciel G Black Version
(2X) Beat Lynx
Wolborg MS Black Version
Mercury Anubis Legend

Mercury Anubis Legend. You could've just gotten the original, but noo, you had to get the one that I dream about to put on my favorite (although now outclassed) combo.

And you couldn't just settle for the normal Wolborg MS, could you? You had to go for the BLACK VERSION. SDRXJNKML<Tongue_outKOIUHGYCFVBHJN WHYYYYYYYYY? Why do you make me feel so small and insignificant when I think I got something good?

I feel the same way haha lol!!! And one day I'm goin to get a collection as big and rare as his maybe even bigger and rarer (not likely though)hahahahahah lol Grin D o and I'm goin to be doin a collection update photo soon soo till then ur collection rules JR_tiger!!!!!!!!!!!
I recently got Galaxy Pegasis and Ray striker, any idea when the next wave of Metal Masters will be released in california???
(Jul. 16, 2011  2:42 AM)Evolution Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2011  1:50 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
A-41 Dragoon V
Draciel G Black Version
(2X) Beat Lynx
Wolborg MS Black Version
Mercury Anubis Legend

I feel the same way haha lol!!! And one day I'm goin to get a collection as big and rare as his maybe even bigger and rarer (not likely though)hahahahahah lol Grin D o and I'm goin to be doin a collection update photo soon soo till then ur collection rules JR_tiger!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!! You guys are soooo....Funny Smile I hope I inspired you guys to keep collecting and next thing you know....you will have a large collection like I do.
CheersWink
I would like to say nice buys as well , your one lucky dude but i just cant understand how your beyrank is so low Tongue_out
(Jul. 16, 2011  3:44 AM)RustyXD Wrote: I would like to say nice buys as well , your one lucky dude but i just cant understand how your beyrank is so low Tongue_out

Quote:Battle Data
BeyPoints 931
Wins 0
Losses 5
Total Matches 5 (Won 0%)

Thats why Tongue_out
(Jul. 16, 2011  3:44 AM)RustyXD Wrote: I would like to say nice buys as well , your one lucky dude but i just cant understand how your beyrank is so low Tongue_out
What is that got to do with collecting beys? I don't compete that much but that's my prerogative.
Yesterday i recived:
NIB white MSUV , NIB white DGMS , NIB black DGMS , NIB red drigrt MS , NIB blue draciel MS , NIB black gaia dragoon ms , NIB blue eistain ms , NIB green eistain MS , NIB white slash Riger MS , NIB blue slash riger MS , MINT blue grip attacker with blue wide defence , MINT dragoon S , MINT black Dragoon S , MINT dragoon F , MINT silver dragoon V , MINT dragoon V2 , NIB BBP , NIB LDD gold armored version
More coming on the way

Too bad i already sold nib msuv nib dgms nib driger ms , nib draciel ms , nib gaia dragoon ms and nib green eistain ms. But I really needed money!
Damn! I'm guessing YJA?
Damn is right ultrablader hahaha lol!! Also if u don't mind me asking how much did u spend on all of this gianmarco.93???
@ Ultrablader
Of course man, oki 4 ever
@ Evolution
Mmm... A LOT? But after what I sold , i got a really good refound

I would have taken pictures of them, but they are currently in ispanico86 home, he s the italian moderator who makes orders from yja with me.He has a shop in his city(called japan gadgets) where he sells beyblades too. If i show you a pictures of the pack With all the staff we bought i m sure i would let you with no words.
Around 10 KG of beyblades(hms plastics and MFB 4D) over 100€ of shipping(120-130)
Daaaaaaaaaang man that's alot o and thts cool only if i lived in in Italy I would be goin to his shop every week buying something new I'd be like a customer of the week or somthing hahahaha lol are y'all gig to sell these beys that u listed??? If yes can u let me know cause I'm look to buy a rare hms soon cause I want one hahaha lol
No i ll not.
But ispanico actually has more hms then me lol and they are all up for sale.
I don t exactly remember what he got but when he ll make pics i ll show em to you
(Jul. 16, 2011  5:56 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: No i ll not.
But ispanico actually has more hms then me lol and they are all up for sale.
I don t exactly remember what he got but when he ll make pics i ll show em to you

Kk till till then I'll wait for the pics of the hms and plastics... Thanks!!
Picked up a Thermal Pisces, Counter Leone, Cyber Pegasus, and Hyper Aquario all 50% off!
Were there any good blades there or was that all you could find?
(Jul. 16, 2011  7:22 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Were there any good blades there or was that all you could find?

Must there be judgement for buying beys without usefulness? Serious
I've bought tons of useless beys too you know...
There should be if there are better options available on a limited budget, IMO.

But maybe I'm too logical.
(Jul. 16, 2011  8:15 PM)th!nk Wrote: There should be if there are better options available on a limited budget, IMO.

But maybe I'm too logical.

How do you know he has a limited budget? Or if he just wanted some Beys he thought looked good? Not everyone's a competitor.

But I guess figuring that out is too logical.