Recent Beyblade Purchases

Just bought Ray Unicorno Smile
but feel I should have got Ray Striker Uncertain Oh well it doesn't really matter now Tongue_out
I just got Metal Masters Custom launcher grip and Segment launcher grip 3.
Wednesday I'm getting the Super Deck set with Gravity Perseus or Hell Kerbecks
I just reordered Basalt Horogium, another Hell Kerbecs, and another Gravity Perseus. All for $47 USD. Smile
I should be buying some of Nano's HMS' soon, providing he hasn't sold them by the time, once I get a bit more money.
Capricorn 100HF arrived today! Only got it because it was going for $4US with a few minutes left. Decided to see how cheap I could get it, got it for $5US with free shipping.
Yes! My Beyhunt 4 Metal Masters is done! Grabbed myself a GPeg, and a RUnicorno(striker)
Only saw the GPeg, but the guy went out the back and opened a new box 4 me!! There was a Raystriker in there so I snatched It. Bargain for only $26AUD
AD's package containing another 2 RBV7 and Ray Unicorno Aurora Version :3

AD you legend.

Amanda's package containing: Red Driger V2, Purple Driger V, Mercury Anubis Legend Ver., Gold, Silver, Bronze Face's, limited Pegasus green Face and 1-10 Stickers.

Yeah the last word is actually 'Stalkers' not 'Stalhers' xD
Whats in the RBV7?
Yeah what did you pull ? And you really hard out on beys Smile0
Oh yeah I forgot to say.

I have to wait till next Monday to open them. For my birthday xD But my mum let me check everything inside was OK. I peeked at the RBV7 stickers and I got. Either Tornado Horuseus 130RSF or Hell Horuseus 85RS. I didnt check. All I saw was Horuseus stickers. I want the Tornado as I currently have 4 Hells and I dont want a 5th. I have 4 85s, 4 RS' and 3 Horuseus'. The other one was Vulcan Horogium BD145RS. 4th BD145 WIN! 2nd Vulcan as I sold one. 3rd Horogium.... I love BD145 and I cant get enough so Smile Im pretty happy although I REALLY wanted Gravity ATK BD145.....

@RustyX D Its my birthday. But even after that i will be buying a Bit Tongue_out
Ure so lucky Chups!In fact,I thought it was Lynx,but congratz anyway,I have Gravity ATTK,but I want Vulcan Horugium,I want the clear BD145....
I got a Lynx in my first 5 RBV7 xD.

Bro you serious? Trade? NIB Vulcan Horogium for Gravity Perseus (ATK) BD145XF? I akready got Clear BD145 sooo?
i got a cyber dragoon battle spec. for 25.80 dollars and a dems too.
how much you get dems for?
Can t belive hms go for so low prices right now
Yeah it's cause there's no demand for them anymore
I got another RB7 and pulled another Hell hurce;eo 100XF. I NEEDZ A VULCAN OR A GRAVITY
Chups:If you don't mind XF used,I think can.
(Jun. 20, 2011  1:57 PM)amaad541 Wrote: for 30 dollars Smile
Good price for a DEMS. IMO, price it should go for.
(Jun. 20, 2011  2:40 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2011  1:57 PM)amaad541 Wrote: for 30 dollars Smile
Good price for a DEMS. IMO, price it should go for.

thanks i also think it is a pretty cheap buy. really happy
Yes, it is cheap. Especially since most of the DEMS on eBay are going for $50 plus shipping.
I bought:
Starter saggitario
Booster dark cancer
Booster screw capricorn
Starter hell kerbecs
Custom metal face and
Launcher rubber + shipping from dimsum for 55 usd

And I bought a BBP DX set for 45 usd with free ems shipping
That price is amazingly cheap for the DX set? Where from?!
I got it from ratuken.co.jp but I ordered it when they had this campaign that stated free shipping from Japan to the US on the 13th. It ended already though on the 14th. They were out of a lot of beys though, thats why I didn't buy anything else. They even had an attack stadium for around 5 dollars, but sold out it was.