Recent Beyblade Purchases

It's official, metal masters has hit my closest Wal-Mart, I have now a PF (printed face!) Cyber Pegasis 105F and Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
I just bought BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis FD from AkirasDaddy. Pinching_eyes The local store where I usually get my Beys from said that the soonest they can get 4D Beyblades is some time in July. =/
Bought a Mercury Anubis Legend Ver. from Amanda ! (:
Today i bought the Metal Masters with tattoo faces Thermal Lacerta, Ray Striker, Thermal Pisces, Rock Aries and Burn Phoenix, And Metal Fusion 2pack Poison Scorpio and Burn fireblaze with the tatooed Fire on the clear wheel.
Got myself a Fang leone
Just completed my first season beys, with Evil Gemios, and finished off the Legend beys with Inferno Sagittario (Somehow, I got Thunder Libra before it!) and am starting off my season two with G Peg, Ray Unicorno "Striker", and Thermal Lacerta. And yes, I ORDERED these so I hope to unbox them in a week!
Grin i got a Rock Giraffe and have ordered Fang Leone x3 (x1 for me and x2 for selling)
and x3 LDrago Destroys (same thing)
If you're buying it from another seller, and then selling it to other people I doubt you'll gain much.
Yah, especially buying it from another seller which I call is a fraud [nobody uses that no more lol]. By that I mean you tsking his credits taking his time keeping up with TT for release dates and had to suffer thru a crowd of children grabbing beyblades off the shelf. He probably had to stay in front of the store to get it first! I feel sorry for him of what you're doing.
(Jun. 13, 2011  1:43 AM)blah Wrote: If you're buying it from another seller, and then selling it to other people I doubt you'll gain much.
It depends on your approach. At tournaments, I can sell certain Beyblades for double because parents will buy them as gifts for their children. Also, many people do not like giving out their credit card info online and would prefer to pay by cash or check, which I gladly accept.
(Jun. 13, 2011  1:49 AM)® Wrote: Yah, especially buying it from another seller which I call is a fraud [nobody uses that no more lol]. By that I mean you tsking his credits taking his time keeping up with TT for release dates and had to suffer thru a crowd of children grabbing beyblades off the shelf. He probably had to stay in front of the store to get it first! I feel sorry for him of what you're doing.

Yeah, but after they sell it to you it's yours to do whatever you want with.
(Jun. 13, 2011  1:51 AM)Deikailo Wrote: It depends on your approach. At tournaments, I can sell certain Beyblades for double because parents will buy them as gifts for their children. Also, many people do not like giving out their credit card info online and would prefer to pay by cash or check, which I gladly accept.

I guess that is true. But wouldn't that be considered something near deceit as they could have bought it for half price online ?
But if they end up buying it, it is their fault then ...

However we should be creating awareness that stuff is cheaper online. But as you said, people don't want to give out credit card details or wait for shipping (however Paypal doesn't reveal details yet people still feel paranoid). I'm not saying you did anything bad in selling it for double as the parents might have wanted it badly. (:
i just got my self a inferno.im happy but its a anither dud dont buy it,it sucks.im currently trying to find some metal masters.
Inferno is an ok attack wheel actually...
iv test it.i cant even push around a stamina type.and i used lighting force stadium and slideing shot.check the hasbro stadium combo testing thread.but please pm to continue this dont spam this.
Well in a TT attack stadium it is good

Anyway I finally got around to ordering
Gaia Dragoon MS
Driger MS
Draciel MS
Saggitario 125SF
Leone 105F
L drago 105F
Lightning L drago 100 HF ( a TT version)
Dark cancer CH120FS
Red metal faces
gun mettalic metal faces
bb-86
bb-98
and a gold quetzacoatl

I am very happy and there is more to come Smile
I just ordered five more Random Booser Vol. 7's. If I don't get Beat Lynx this time, I'll be a bit ticked.
How much did you pay for them? Maybe, with the amount you spent, you could've just bought a Beat Lynx outright? Lol, but at least RBV7 has heaps of very good parts.
Yeah i am going to buy a beat lynx , Not the random booster the actual bey very soon Wink
(Jun. 13, 2011  6:48 AM)BeyFan Wrote: How much did you pay for them? Maybe, with the amount you spent, you could've just bought a Beat Lynx outright? Lol, but at least RBV7 has heaps of very good parts.

1000 yen each, so around $12 USD each, I think. And, yeah, that's basically the main reason for my buying the boosters instead of Beat Lynx itself. Even if I don't get a Beat Lynx, I still get some neat parts.
Saggitario Pre-HWS and RBV4 Tongue_out
Dimsum2u went out of his way to get the RBV4 for me Smile What a Legend.
just paid for 3 hell kerbecs and one basalt horogium..now i need a cs or rs..
CS. No choice.
But RS is still great for defence, better in CS in some situations.
It isn't reliable in a Tournament situation though. CS outspins it, WD outspins it. My MF-H Lightning L Drago BD145RF outspins it. If young kids using Uncustomised Beys were against you a FS or S would beat.

I love it. Don't get me wrong. It's the best defense Bottom out there. Just too risky.