Recent Beyblade Purchases

I just bought a thermal lacerta and a second he'll kerbecs Tongue_out
Beat Lynx and a Ray Striker. The Ray Striker CS (aggressive) wears down really quickly, its as if my stadium is made of sand-paper, i dunno maybe its just my bey :\
Probably for the best, they're more useful if they're defensive Tongue_out_wink
Also, Rusty, that's like the third time I've seen you call "hell" "he'll"
its my iphone and i also bought a flame byxis but someone gave me a free 230 so ima give it away Tongue_out
Moar liek Auto-InCorrect, amirite?
Really? There are a few really good combo's on 230 now, MF-H Basalt Aquario/Kerbecs/Bull 230MF, CS, MFH Hell Kerbecs 230CS, Even Big Bang works nicely on it. Call me greedy, but I'd keep two, if only for testing (which is why I have two).
yeah i had 1 then i bought another so i had 2 but then someone gave me a 3rd for free so i thought i would give away flame byxis Tongue_out cause i am so nice
(May. 29, 2011  11:20 AM)RustyXD Wrote: yeah i had 1 then i bought another so i had 2 but then someone gave me a 3rd for free so i thought i would give away flame byxis Tongue_out cause i am so nice

That someone was me =)

BTW I bought this broken beylauncher of storm pegasas5.
I just swapped the mechanisms with my Red hasbro one so now I have a TT beylauncher =)
But it reels in a bit faster and makes a squeaky sound i like =D
Mercury Anubis 85XF Legend Version. This will complete my Mercury Anubis Set, all three versions.
My new stuff came yesterday. Assembled and posted in My Collection page. Please no crying and drolling....lol Smile
I hate to say this, but aren't there four Mercury Anubis versions? Blue and Silver, Gold and Blue, Brave, and Legend?
I picked up a Infinity/Thunder Libra DF145BS at a Target. Yessssssss.
(May. 29, 2011  2:32 PM)th!nk Wrote: I hate to say this, but aren't there four Mercury Anubis versions? Blue and Silver, Gold and Blue, Brave, and Legend?
ooh....OK! Must get Gold & Blue Smile
(May. 29, 2011  8:29 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote:
(May. 29, 2011  2:32 PM)th!nk Wrote: I hate to say this, but aren't there four Mercury Anubis versions? Blue and Silver, Gold and Blue, Brave, and Legend?
ooh....OK! Must get Gold & Blue Smile
I wish you luck in finding one. It is a tournament beyblade, so it might be awhile before one is for sale.

Anyway, got a package today!:
They're all NIB, I got:
- Ultimate Frostic Dranzer x2
- Ultimate/Spin Dragoon
- Dragoon Grip Attacker
- Makendo
- Dragoon V
- Gaia Dragoon V

UPDATE:
Also got my Pegasus 105F this afternoon:
It doesn't have a beypointer, but I knew that when I paid for it. Best thing is, only cost me $5US including shipping off of eBay!
Ultimate frostic dranzer is a nice looking bey. Very rare too.
With the two that I got yesterday, now have 3 in total XD
They were in a lot with the Grip Attacker, only reason I got them.
Got myself a hasbro Burn "Fireblaze", so I have a plain Burn Wheel for my White Whale combo. Just need some white spray paint (or gloss paint, if I already have that). Yay Grin

Still waiting on my order from Dimsum2u with loads of pre-hws beys. HK post took AGES to get it on a plane Uncertain

Also, the Phoenix facebolt looks stupid without the name on it Uncertain Also, why the hell do hasbro make their facebolts so hard to get out of the packaging. Plus, they always end up with sticky residue on them Angry
Oh damn, I would've liked those. Didn't even see them. Eh, probably best as I don't want to start collecting HMS, financially (and I have-a-no-money right now).
ANYWAY, Awesome score, man! Grin
Yeah, they ended up being cheaper then getting them off of YJA. Surprised that nothing went for over $30USD.
Considering their rarity, I'm pretty damn shocked, aren't they supposed to go for, like, 2-2.5 times what you paid?
OMFG! I saw them and thought they wouldgo sky high. Too bad I had no money atm. Can't believe you got a NIB bloody devil for $26!
(May. 31, 2011  9:52 AM)th!nk Wrote: Considering their rarity, I'm pretty damn shocked, aren't they supposed to go for, like, 2-2.5 times what you paid?
Yeah, as I mentioned, the last auction for a Bloody Devil MS went for $170US (which is why the seller is now selling one for a BIN price of $175US...seems like they thought that'd be its value).

(May. 31, 2011  10:03 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: OMFG! I saw them and thought they wouldgo sky high. Too bad I had no money atm. Can't believe you got a NIB bloody devil for $26!
I too thought they'd go high. Kept an eye on them, with 5 minutes left they were floating around $10US. So, I decided to bid on them.
Hope he has some more stuff although I kinda doubt it since he's already done 2 runs of NIB HMS but i'm still hoping.
Well, she still has NIB HMS beys that have BIN prices...so I know she has another Bloody Devil MS. Thing is, she based the price off of the original auction that was done...which reached $170US+, which is why (I assume) she priced the BIN one at $175.
Yeah the first bloody devil went for $170. She copied the first price for samurai changer too.