Recent Beyblade Purchases

so i say its still very good( against my friends that is)
Flame Lriba the other day.
LOL i would have given you mine for 5 bucks
i just ordered BBP , fang leone , l drago destroy and 3 RBV7 Smile
and limited stickers
From iXus?
yeah Smile how did you no
did you get your stuff from him ?
Took photos of stuff I got yesterday. Well, the L Dragos I got a couple of weeks ago.
Meteo L Dragos 105RF (rush ver) & 85XF (absorb ver):
The ones I got yesterday are Cyber Dragoon, Blue Gaia Dragoon, Purple Gaia Dragoon, Orange Manta Diver, Spike Lizard, Black Spin Dragoon, Big Bang Pegasus F: D, 2x Fang Leone, Cyber Pegasus 100HF, Rock Orso ED145D, Dragoon MSUV (for me to use Smile)
(Apr. 29, 2011  9:24 AM)RustyXD Wrote: yeah Smile how did you no
did you get your stuff from him ?

I am too good for Normal Beings. Smug
Recieved my Rock Giraffe booster and Earth Cancer DF145ES yesterday. Pretty happy with them and ordered a BB-86, Galaxy Pegasis starter and Thermal lacerta booster.
Lol my brother is getting me a flame saggitario and i'm trading the beyblades that i got scammed for to my sister for a power launcher. I lose two and gain one, the scam beyblades wouls not be used by me anyway.
hm i just got my second metal masters inferno sgto cause i already have fury cyber (hasbro) and the others was counter and midnight
My Dad got Gravity Perseus and a Digital Power launcher Smile he hasnt got any idea about Beyblades so Im pretty happy!

Oh from Hong Kong!
I got Basalt Horogium, Galaxy Pegasis booster and BB-107 DX set almost a week back...and they are all awesome
I just got a grand ketos just for the rs so happy
(Apr. 29, 2011  10:00 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Took photos of stuff I got yesterday. Well, the L Dragos I got a couple of weeks ago.
The ones I got yesterday are Cyber Dragoon, Blue Gaia Dragoon, Purple Gaia Dragoon, Orange Manta Diver, Spike Lizard, Black Spin Dragoon, Big Bang Pegasus F: D, 2x Fang Leone, Cyber Pegasus 100HF, Rock Orso ED145D, Dragoon MSUV (for me to use Smile)
nice purchases you have there..
just paid for two packeges..
first packages :
2 x appolon g,dranzer v2,wolborg ms,advance striker,advance averizer,red dranzer g,blizzard orthoros

second packages :
red dranzer f, metal driger, dranzer ms, dragoon g,wolborg 1, 2 x cross arm beyblades
I got an Meteo L Drago Reshuffle set for 50 bucks. I'm really happy since I'm getting an LRF, an 3 piece launcher grip, a spare 85 and The three L Dragos!
(Apr. 29, 2011  10:00 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Took photos of stuff I got yesterday. Well, the L Dragos I got a couple of weeks ago.

Where did you get MSUV from?! Great purchases dude! Especially MSUV, BBP and FL.
Great...from where did u get Gaia Dragoon? BBP and FL are great too...the MLDs are awesome as well
BBP and Fang Leone were bought directly from OkinawamTS. The rest were beys he won for me on YJA.
I got BBP and Galaxy Pegasus from OkinawamTS too..I think I will be buying the plastics from him as well...I hope he has them...because I desperately need Gaia Dragoon and Black Dranzer..they were my favourite beys
He doesn't have plastics in stock. You got to search YJA, or ask him to look for you. I can tell you know, Black Dranzer is hard to find.
Ah, Beyfan you are so lucky!
Hehehe, all it really takes is knowing a bit of Japanese text to search on YJA. Or use Rinkya...but I find using that site to search on YJA gives less results.
Bought a Wolborg 2 off one of my friends.
pickin up my big bang pegasis dx set nxt week! get this- 55 USD. beat tht price.
I admit that is Very good.

Picked up a MLD URS for $18 Smile))