Recent Beyblade Purchases

Just got Counter Leone D125B & Meteo L Dragon DF105LRF (don't know what version it is) along with an extra L Drago II plastic wheel:
Got them both for $25 inc shipping XD
Its assault Ver. MLD CW.
Thats a Nice Price.
Is assault the one I have on the metal wheel? And is the plastic wheel absorb?
Yep Assault is on the Metal Wheel and Plastic wheel is just Recolour of normal MLD CW.
I Bought a Tornado Herculeo and traded my bag for another Galaxy Pegasis. I already have one but this is my second one. I also got a free Grand Ketos.
3 Beys 1 Day WOOT WOOT
but my highest was 4 beys one day.
Online?
(Apr. 11, 2011  3:05 AM)ÄŒhupa Çhups Wrote: Yep Assault is on the Metal Wheel and Plastic wheel is just Recolour of normal MLD CW.
Cool, thanks for the info!
Just got my Virgo. Only 3 min, though (using 145D). Still, cool wheel.
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Super Deck Set
Attack and Defense set.

All for:
$67.3010 (2900 Philippine Pesos)

Dimsum's price:
67.0685 USD

Yes, they are available here in major toy stores already, but just very recently.
recently bought:

BB-78 Rock Giraffe
BB-01 Pegasis 105F (minus beypointer)
BB-100 Galaxy saggitario 145CS
BB-80 Gravity Perseus
For a Deal or just from Dimsum or something?

I'm Splashing out on Pre-HWS Beys. Leone, Bull, Saggitario, L Drago. Im going to try and grab a Couple of them as Starters since Dimsum's Starters are Cheaper than his Boosters and Sell the Beypointer.
Just off random ebay sellers for relatively cheap amounts. Um only two pre hws starters has a beypointer actually. One of which Dimsum doesn't have since it has been incredibly hard to find for ages.
Plus numerous beypointers shipped DOA, and they are completely pointless
Literally just ordered from Dimsum2u:

BB-97 Gravity Perseus Reshuf set
BB-95 Flame Byxis 230WD
BB-36 Metal face

For £34! Cheap!
Just bought some launcher rubbers for $1.03 USD.
Argh anytoys still hasn't dispatched my order. It's been 2 days now. I thought I would have it by now. For the stupidly expensive price I paid to get it in the UK I thought I would have it quickly. Maybe i'm expecting too much but still I would have expected them to at least ship it.
Just received my items from Soldier-F3AR. Libra looks really awesome. Except it sucks >.> . Storm Pegasis managed to do upper smash to mf libra gb145cs >>
Really? It's like the second best defence wheel. It has a lot of recoil though so that may be why. Very lucky too since Storm sucks for attack.
Screw Capricorn and Storm Pegasis managed to defeat MF Libra 90D. However, MF Lightning L-Drago 90RF fails to do so, this is really weird.... Libra looks to nice to be used >.>. Spraying my L-Drago Clear Wheel black now, since most of its reds line are gone.
D sucks for defence so it's not really a major suprise. Weird the LLD couldn't take it out though.
Have you ever tried MF-H Libra 85D? I keep hearing people that its good for defence/stamina. I tried it, but it failed. 85 and MF-H is needed i guess....... This is going Off-Topic >.> . Sorry mods Unhappy
Yeah dude, I had my own tests in that topic, and the libra combo got less than a 50% win rate.
I'm not sure what I'll be getting next. In the coming weeks I'll be able to get either a Pre-HWS Libra, or a BBP DX Set. I think I'm gonna get the BBP DX Set, considering I don't have a REAL MFB stadium... WHick do you guys think I should get?
Trust me an attack stadium is more essential. If you want an attack stadium get a set with some useful parts in. Yes I know BB-107 has 85XF in and 105RF but those are the only useful things tbh. BBP isn't looking so great although this could change. Another thing is that for a while the set is gonna cost a lot more than others. Either BB-32 or BB-76 would be good things to get. Dimsum has them both at around the same price.
Hmm... Well at the moment I have $20 flat in cash, but around $15 if I get a visa. How much does Dimsum sell them for? I just need a basic stadium. I'd like to have maybe the Galaxy Pegasus DX set, just for the stadium with the pegasus symbol on it Tongue_out would that be better to get?