Recent Beyblade Purchases

flame byxis and hell kerbecs are both really good purchases in my opinion. i have them and like battling wit them.
That could've gone ib the purchase consultation or beyblade random thought
I traded Lightning & L-Drago I for Flame and Aquario. They complete my stamina and destabilizer combos, so it was a good trade with kidblaze, and we both benefit from it. I had an extra anyways. Grin
Rock aquario and storm Pegasus came today launchers were broken and they were not the right bets anyone have spare launchers and are willing to donate them? This Guy switched Everything and took the codes
You should complain. But first, contact the seller. That is very strange.
(Apr. 07, 2011  3:13 AM)Dusk Wrote: You should complain. But first, contact the seller. That is very strange.

I'm planning on it, he was selling ten of them, I checked to get his eBay name but guess what? His eBay was disabled I was to late
Got my order from plamoya, bbp, fang leone, another screw capri, a storm capri for laughs, and I got another flame gemios (with a cs) in my rbv6! I have a galaxy sag. on the way, so I'll have two mint cs's when my second byxos arrives so I can test hell vs basalt, both, on 230cs
My grandma earlier bought me these beys for helping her move stuff from her old house Counter Leone 145 D,Earth Virgo GB145 BS,and Evil Gemios DF145 FS.I like the colors and stickers of the Leone energy ring,they look way better than Rock Leone's.I like the Virgo energy ring's color.Evil Gemios is 'OK' I'm trading it to my friend since he helped me out on a math test,I'm not gonna get attached to it.I didn't have any of the parts on my new beys except for Leone and 145.I love my grandma!I'm gonna help her more tomarrow and posibly get more beys!She also bought me my first bey Storm Pegasis 105 RF cause my dad said I was too old for Beyblade.
Here are some new beys in my collection:
MSUV, Dranzer MS Red Version, Driger F from RB F, Dranzer V, Dranzer S (crystal blue), and Dranzer F CoroCoro Red Version...which is different from the RB F red version...surprisingly.
(Apr. 07, 2011  4:32 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Here are some new beys in my collection:
MSUV, Dranzer MS Red Version, Driger F from RB F, Dranzer V, Dranzer S (crystal blue), and Dranzer F CoroCoro Red Version...which is different from the RB F red version...surprisingly.

... RED DRANZER?! WANT!!!
Where did you get it, how much, and are there any more?! Grin
Which red Dranzer are you talking about? Dranzer MS or Dranzer F? lol

Either way, both are from YJA. Dranzer F was super cheap, like 300JPY. Dranzer MS was part of a lot...can't remember exactly how much I paid for it off the top of my head. There is currently a lot up with a red Dranzer MS on YJA, but it is already edging $50US...
My Meteo L Drago CAME TODAY!! (Pretty fast shipping, dispatched on the 30th. And what surprised me is that it was Economy)
Here is the eBay Seller: http://shop.ebay.co.uk/muzinstore/m.html...ksid=p3686
Just waiting for my Flame Byxis and Hell Kerbecs!
Hell Kerbecs arrived today! It's so awesome and beautiful, I think I'm in love! Joyful_2
(Apr. 07, 2011  8:31 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Which red Dranzer are you talking about? Dranzer MS or Dranzer F? lol

Either way, both are from YJA. Dranzer F was super cheap, like 300JPY. Dranzer MS was part of a lot...can't remember exactly how much I paid for it off the top of my head. There is currently a lot up with a red Dranzer MS on YJA, but it is already edging $50US...
The Dranzer F :v
WANT
And are there any more on there? I'm not familiar with YJA lol
(Apr. 07, 2011  3:56 AM)th!nk Wrote: Got my order from plamoya, bbp, fang leone, another screw capri, a storm capri for laughs, and I got another flame gemios (with a cs) in my rbv6! I have a galaxy sag. on the way, so I'll have two mint cs's when my second byxos arrives so I can test hell vs basalt, both, on 230cs

Crying I'm also envious of people who have the ability to waste money on crappy beys 'for laughs'. I would totally use that to buy a Gravity Perseus and Screw Capricorne.
just got this today. can anyone tell me what stadium it is? or is it a sonokong exclusive stadium.

That's Tornado Attack. It's commonly regarded as one of the best Stadiums Takara have ever made, so nice buy, haha.
So excited! WBBA Tournament Galaxy Pegasis Bronze and WBBA Tournament Galaxy Pegasis Silver just got shipped from Taipei today!
(Apr. 07, 2011  11:40 PM)♥ Wrote: That's Tornado Attack. It's commonly regarded as one of the best Stadiums Takara have ever made, so nice buy, haha.

oh cool. i wasn't sure if it was actually the tornado attack stadium.
(Apr. 07, 2011  11:31 PM)Otsu Wrote: just got this today. can anyone tell me what stadium it is? or is it a sonokong exclusive stadium.

Very nice! Hope you don't mind me asking, but where did you find that?

(Apr. 07, 2011  10:11 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: The Dranzer F :v
WANT
And are there any more on there? I'm not familiar with YJA lol
I'm not sure if there are right now. But, there are bound to be more. I got two, one was from Random Booster F (which I'm selling, without stickers though...and it is in a lot on eBay) and the other is a CoroCoro version. I thought they were the same, but they aren't. As the CoroCoro version looks like it has glitter, similar to the red version of Dranzer V2 and Driger V2.

The good thing is, I bought both or the red Dranzer Fs for cheap.
(Apr. 08, 2011  3:23 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  11:31 PM)Otsu Wrote: just got this today. can anyone tell me what stadium it is? or is it a sonokong exclusive stadium.

Very nice! Hope you don't mind me asking, but where did you find that?

its on ebay...gemini selling them...i think...i remember i saw them when browsing gemini's selling item..
(Apr. 08, 2011  12:01 AM)Otsu Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  11:40 PM)♥ Wrote: That's Tornado Attack. It's commonly regarded as one of the best Stadiums Takara have ever made, so nice buy, haha.

oh cool. i wasn't sure if it was actually the tornado attack stadium.

Whoa! Cool! How much and does this gemini seller have any more? lol jw. I couldn't possibly have enough for it.