Recent Beyblade Purchases

It makes no difference what mode it's in. It generally sucks.
(Mar. 24, 2011  4:24 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It makes no difference what mode it's in. It generally sucks.

Really, wow, so even if I take off the fangs so it's a regular 145 it still sucks?
Bought Earth Eagle Double Pack and Burn Fireblaze. Finally.
I got BB-43, BB-55, BB-96, BB-70x2, BB-98, BB-97, BB-95, BB-71, BB-91, BB-104, BB-59x2, BB-40x2, BB-80, and BB-90.

It was my birthday. Smile
The newest i got is Burn Pheonix. But i haven't tried it out cuz i haven't opened it yet. I gonna open it on friday just for no apparent reason Grin
(Mar. 24, 2011  4:41 AM)Vongola-Blader Wrote: Walgreens sells BEYBLADES!

They did like a month ago. but they got nothing good in mine. only dark wolfs
Basalt Horogium and Gravity Perseus EMS came today, in time for saturday. >:V
Well its not really a new purchase...but I found a mint Bistool in my closet! I didn't even know I had ever bought a second one.
dude, that's like christmas but better. epic
(Mar. 25, 2011  12:57 AM)Dusk Wrote: Well its not really a new purchase...but I found a mint Bistool in my closet! I didn't even know I had ever bought a second one.
Thats awesome. Wish I could have beys to find...all my old ones were throw out/given away by my parents Unhappy

Anyway, got this in the mail today!
Just sold Driger MS, Dragoon G and Dragoon S for 17 USD. After that bought Sonokong Basalt for 15 GBP :V . Why i didn't buy from dimsum2u? Items from Dimsum2u takes 4 weeks to arrive to my letterbox T.T . Bought Beylauncher, Grip Rubber and Launcher grip for $10. What a bargain!
plamoya just lifted the preorder status for the new 4d stuff. It IS saturday by now over there.

ordered bb-105, 106, 107.
[Image: img4774io.jpg]

Legends Cyber Pegasus and Legends Hyper Aquario
my Replacements for not having Aquario and Pegasus
Dude and I finally received his Basalt Horogium and my Hell Kerbecs. Horogium really has one of the best colour out of all the Clear Wheels. I also forgot that it had absolutely no stickers ...
Just got my Meteo and metal faces
I got Flame Byxis and Basalt Horogium, and Kai-v you're right the Horogium wheels color is sick, so sick it doesn't need stickers.
Just won these, three lots. One consists of all the beys from RBs and one lot is the prize beys from RBs. Another has 4 different beys, but 2 are repeated.
http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r76405815
http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w60854379
http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k134271362
Disappointed that the last one got so high.
just received my items from oki today...
open up my random booster 9...i got a rushing boar... Smile
also got myself a dragoon gt,burning kerberous,zeus and lot of used beys.. XD
Won a lot that has 23 beys in it! Some of them include Black Dranzer, Dragoon G, Dranzer G, Cyber Dragoon, Draciel S recolor, Flash Leopard, and Uriel 2!
I recently ordered

BB-106 Fang Leone
BB-95 Flame Byxis
BB-100 Random Booster 6 x2
Purchased a Hasbro Storm Capricorne from my local supermarket today for £6.
Got myself BB-105, 106 and 107 from AkirasDaddy. Looking forward to trying this new system and to getting the Black Attack Stadium.
(Mar. 26, 2011  11:35 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Purchased a Hasbro Storm Capricorne from my local supermarket today for £6.

Why? It has no useful parts, and if you want Capricorne, buy Screw Capricorne...
(Mar. 27, 2011  2:39 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  11:35 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Purchased a Hasbro Storm Capricorne from my local supermarket today for £6.

Why? It has no useful parts, and if you want Capricorne, buy Screw Capricorne...

Could be collection or just for the fun of it. While it doesn't have competitive parts, it is a fun blade to use due to the Q tip.

Just won this:
http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f96892888
Surprised that the price was so low...as I thought that more people would've been after this lot.
Do not know why it posted it again - Content Removed