Recent Beyblade Purchases

Gravity Perseus AD145 WD
And An Storm Pegasus 105 RF.
(Feb. 21, 2011  9:28 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  5:42 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Got my NIB Killer Gemios and Dark Leopard MS today.

Just out of pure curiosity why the NIB Killer Gemios [ sonokong ] , i get that it comes with a long ripcord but any other reason than that ???

Maybe cause two of it's parts are amazing for destabilisers. Or collection.
(Feb. 21, 2011  1:24 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  9:28 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  5:42 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Got my NIB Killer Gemios and Dark Leopard MS today.

Just out of pure curiosity why the NIB Killer Gemios [ sonokong ] , i get that it comes with a long ripcord but any other reason than that ???

Maybe cause two of it's parts are amazing for destabilisers. Or collection.

Few reasons. Two were stated by Ultrablader. Third is I found it quite cheap and have not been able to find any Hasbro ones in stores.
Got my Vulcan Horuseus 2 days ago. Joyful_2 Now I'm waiting on BB-96.

Funny story actually, my parents opened the door a bit too late, so we had to jump in the car and chase after the mailwoman. We found her on the last try, and it was after the Post Office closed on a Saturday. I got very lucky. Grin
BeyFan ' Wrote: Third is I found it quite cheap and have not been able to find any Hasbro ones in stores.

@ Ultrablader i meant that Hasbro ones are easy to find in local stores , anyway ok beyfan now i know Smile , it is just that i always see Hasbro gemios in local shops here everywhere <<< anyway sorry for being of topic
Just bought Vulcan Horuseus from AkirasDa.. and won an auction on ebay with Hell Kerbecs, Basalt H. and Killer Bea... Im done for the month of February...
Which is the green,red and Light blue one.(Don't know that much about plastics.)
the green one is draciel f,the light green one is metal driger and the light blue one is seaborg 2 if i not mistaken..but idk about the red one.. haha
Recent bought Storm Pegasis. I need a new Beylauncher and a new rf! (God, i have 7 RF's now) XD. Also just got my beypointer from wwqqyang, as well as going to trade MY Dragoon G for Gravity Perseus. Hope Gravity Perseus isn't fake Pinching_eyes_2
(Feb. 22, 2011  1:46 PM)benjohadi Wrote: the green one is draciel f,the light green one is metal driger and the light blue one is seaborg 2 if i not mistaken..but idk about the red one.. haha
I think the red one is Voltaic Ape. But, it isn't the whole bey, just has the Voltaic Ape attack ring.

Some recent YJA auctions I've gotten are 2x red Dragoon V NIB, red Dragoon V2, Dark Dragoon x2 (1 mint & 1 NIB), and a Dranzer V2 NIB.
(Feb. 22, 2011  2:49 PM)Ramdatta Wrote: The red one is Galzzly's attack ring.

And there you go, I was wrong, lol.
I don't really get it, whats the point for collecting plastics? They are rather useless during this metagame now, to me it kinds of wasting money. I rather buy Super Deck Set, comes with better parts etc.
(Feb. 22, 2011  4:10 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I don't really get it, whats the point for collecting plastics? They are rather useless during this metagame now, to me it kinds of wasting money. I rather buy Super Deck Set, comes with better parts etc.

Collecting for rarity
I thgout okinawam yja name was oki****

Is it sam*****?

Just got bb 96 and 98

Gonna do an unboxing video when i get a chance.
purchased
Killer beafowl and Grand Ketos sonokong. 4 days ago awaiting arrival.....

Purchased thermal lacerta, galaxy pegasis, lauuncher rubbers and Basalt horoLOgium.
All from AD
just got Galaxy Pegasis DX Set, Ray Unicorno, Ray Gil, Hell Kerbecs, Storm Pegasis, Flame Byxis, Screw Capricorne, Rock Giraffe, Meteo L Drago, Gravity Perseus ! And I'm waiting on another Galaxy Pegasis (collection), 2x Random Booster vol.6, BB-81 Launcher Rubber, BB-69 Poison Serpent, BB-74 Thermal Lacerta, BBP-01 Vulcan Horuseus ! So that's my recent beyblade purchases and I'm searching for season 1 beyblade metal fight beyblades in my local stores Joyful_3 hehe! And I'm buying a second Vulcan metal wheel that's my priority ! So That's about me and my recent beyblade purchases !!!
(Feb. 22, 2011  6:16 PM)Otsu Wrote: I thgout okinawam yja name was oki****

Is it sam*****?

Just got bb 96 and 98

Gonna do an unboxing video when i get a chance.

had to change his yja ID, short story, if you want an item make sure you can pay for it and want it at all times
(Feb. 22, 2011  4:17 PM)DarkFox Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2011  4:10 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I don't really get it, whats the point for collecting plastics? They are rather useless during this metagame now, to me it kinds of wasting money. I rather buy Super Deck Set, comes with better parts etc.

Collecting for rarity

yeah..for rarity..and the looks..plastic's design always looks nice and better then the new version of bey..i really like he ar and the bit chip...
I bought takara tomy beys and it arrived today.

Flame byxis
Galaxy pegasis
Hell kerbecs
Killer beafowl
Ray unicorno
Ray gill
Grand ketos (blue)
Thermal lacerta
Gravity perseus
Rock giraffe
Grand capricorne
Burn Phoenix
Tornado herculo

I have saved a long time to get these beys. So don't post saying ur spending ur money on beyblade too much. And 4 of them was my mum and dad gift for me, because my birthday is on the 1st of march. I still have £30 left. So I might buy basalt horogium.
(Feb. 23, 2011  6:41 PM)MeteoLDrago=) Wrote: I bought takara tomy beys and it arrived today.

Flame byxis
Galaxy pegasis
Hell kerbecs
Killer beafowl
Ray unicorno
Ray gill
Grand ketos (blue)
Thermal lacerta
Gravity perseus
Rock giraffe
Grand capricorne
Burn Phoenix
Tornado herculo

I have saved a long time to get these beys. So don't post saying ur spending ur money on beyblade too much. And 4 of them was my mum and dad gift for me, because my birthday is on the 1st of march. I still have £30 left. So I might buy basalt horogium.
If u want bassalt then pm me i can send u a link to a ebay seller that sells one for 15 gbp with shipping.
I recently bought a Ldrago key-chain :3 It's like a little baby beyblade! But it's only able to beat Defense and destablizers (most of the time) though that is good for a key-chain I guess Uncertain My friend Isaac got Leone and Sagittario so over the weekend I'm going battle him with it.The only thing that disappoints my is it has a SF like tip instead of Hf or even a regular F but I guess it's okay since it is so tiny when it attacks it just weakens it's self xD (wow this is a long post for just a little Keychain) In other news before I get too off-topic I also received my Ray Gil and have already put it to good use (Earth_____GB145RSF and Ray_____100RF)
i recently bought flame byxis and bassalt horogium from akirasdaddy