Recent Beyblade Purchases

Yeah, 3 days. Was really fast this time. Guessing that I'll get the Dark Leopard MS on Monday.
Yesterday i just bought a RBV6 to get some RF/CS. Guess what i got? A Flame Cancer D125RF -.-. I wished for a Killer Beafowl or Burn Escolpio 100RF. Meh, my cousin got Burn Escolpio... FML.
lol unlucky, but that pink d125 sure looks good..
My YJA stuff came! The lot I bought has a lot of unusable parts due to them being too used(couldn't see this from the pic though unfortunately) but I mainly bought it for the two blue grips. And it was 500 yen anyway. Oddly enough the parts of blades that I got were very useful like:

Wide defence
Master dragoon AR
Driger G AR
Driger F base
Clear Draciel S base with 2 balls(Was missing some so i'm happy now)

Also got Galeon 2(black), Appollon!(yellow), gunmetal customise grip, metal grips for customise grip and weight disk set with plated wide defence and wide survivor.

And this is only half of the total amount.
APPOLON, whaat, serious thats rare, im trying to get my hands on one.
Got it off YJA for like 4000 yen a few weeks ago. It is very rare. Only ever seen one person on here sell it. Maybe two people.
Bought myself a Black Lightning LDrago 100HF today, another nice addition to my collection Tongue_out
Where from? Those are pretty hard to find. Also now you've pretty much got everything right?
(Feb. 18, 2011  7:55 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Where from? Those are pretty hard to find. Also now you've pretty much got everything right?

AkirasDaddy sold me his last one. I wouldn't say everything, missing a lot of limited beys however I have at least one of all the regular releases I think lol.
Very nearly everything. I'm gonna get one soon cause they're now selling them on ebay cheaply. CBA with HMS. MFB is more important.
Got my tournament limited Yellow Draciel MS from Karlxps

I also got 6 empty HMS cases, and a launcher+ripcord
Midnight Bull.
Rev up and fury Capricorn
Sonokong BB-100 Killer Beafowl , Sonokong BB-104 Basalt Horogium , BB-88 Meteo Ldrago and CoroCoro MFB World Domination Book Smile
Got a NIB Driger V recolour...don't know what the colour is though, lol.
The greyish boxed ones on YJA contain black driger V's.
Though I cannot speak for the Perseus CW, I can say that there isn't too much reason to by the world domination book, Assault is trash. Unless your going for the whole 'Meteo LDrago: MFB Explosion version of LLD Ultimate Dragon rare recolor' thing.. Even then you'd have to get URS just for the black & red Meteo wheel. :V
Well anyway, I recently bought:

x1 Hell Kerbecs,
x1 Ray Unicorno,
x1 Flame Byxis and
Metal Faces (Finally.)
Vulcan Horuseus & Poison Giraffe. Next will probably be Byxis & Chimera when I can.
Just got this G-Dragoon Metallic Dark Blue (not sure what's the right name. If anybody knows, please let me know) Thanks Smile[img][Image: G-Dragoon_Special.jpg][/img]
(Feb. 19, 2011  1:32 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: The greyish boxed ones on YJA contain black driger V's.

Must be black then. How much do they usually go for? Got mine for 500yen.
I picked up Basalt Horogium and Red MFs.

Basalt Horogium is the first bey to come without stickers, hah.
(Feb. 19, 2011  5:39 AM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Just got this G-Dragoon Metallic Dark Blue (not sure what's the right name. If anybody knows, please let me know) Thanks Smile[img][Image: G-Dragoon_Special.jpg][/img]

It's Gaia Dragoon. Pretty rare recolour of it. The original is purple.
(Feb. 19, 2011  7:59 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I picked up Basalt Horogium and Red MFs.

Basalt Horogium is the first bey to come without stickers, hah.

I've never really used the stickers on any of my beys apart from the face stickers anyway.
An Hasbro Rock Orso D125 B
Counter Leone (Hasbro Exclusive)
Cyber Pegasis (Hasbro Exclusive)
Just bought Track 90, X2 RF and PD for $9 USD.