Recent Beyblade Purchases

from whom??may i ask. nbeymaniac?
I just bought Hell kerbecs and Basalt Hologrium again now i have four of each.
Thanks Ultrablader! I also have the original purple color.

(Feb. 19, 2011  10:22 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2011  5:39 AM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Just got this G-Dragoon Metallic Dark Blue (not sure what's the right name. If anybody knows, please let me know) Thanks Smile[img][Image: G-Dragoon_Special.jpg][/img]

It's Gaia Dragoon. Pretty rare recolour of it. The original is purple.
(Feb. 19, 2011  7:59 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I picked up Basalt Horogium and Red MFs.

Basalt Horogium is the first bey to come without stickers, hah.

I've never really used the stickers on any of my beys apart from the face stickers anyway.
(Feb. 19, 2011  1:10 PM)abhicherath Wrote: from whom??may i ask. nbeymaniac?

From my friends, they rather need money to buy those new beyblades, especially the new maximum series beys. Also, 2 weeks ago i bought WBBA Limited Attack & Balance set, Track 90, RF and 3 worn RFs for $13 USD. Pro skillz Wink
Yes it is a recolor. Red I think. Can't believe you won the lot with the stadium so cheaply.
I just bought a Dragoon MS (without bit protector) + HMS launcher for $7 USD. Top that Smug
WTH did you get it so cheap!?
My friend found it useless, i got pro friends you see Libruhhh
(Feb. 19, 2011  3:36 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Yes it is a recolor. Red I think. Can't believe you won the lot with the stadium so cheaply.

Yeah, very surprised myself. Thought it would've gone for more then that. Out of the stuff I posted earlier, that was the most expensive by 500yen.

(Feb. 19, 2011  3:51 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: My friend found it useless, i got pro friends you see Libruhhh

Uncustomised, it is pretty useless, lol.
I'm going to get Samurai Changer soon and also trading my Dragoon G for my friends Gravity Perseus soon.
Basalt Horogium (sonokong, cus its cheaper plus comes with snipe launch)
Good right?
Yup, its better than TT. Except Takara Tomy materials/box looks better..
Yeah i know, but oh well i got free Beyblade Stationary and Stickers from the seller like I always do, you guys want the seller also im gonna receive Earth Virgo, good right
Heres the seller: http://shop.ebay.co.uk/muzinstore/m.html...ksid=p3686
I got fury capricorne, and hyper aquario yesterday. I'm very excited since i like the pre-hws aquario quite a bit.
(Feb. 19, 2011  3:20 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Decided to post some pics of the YJA auctions Oki won for me.

bro, why the seaborg 2/trypio/draciel f lot?
and why that lot with the stadium? that green one is just a junky magnet stadium :V
Why the questions? Simple, I wanted the beys. Nothing to do with performance, as I collect beys, lol.
Hah, just curious :V
Thought you might be looking to use them/get more collectible ones.
(Feb. 20, 2011  2:51 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Hah, just curious :V
Thought you might be looking to use them/get more collectible ones.

Thats cool. Won't be using my plastics, unless I double up on some of them. Mainly want to collect them. I know that a lot of them are useless competitively and aren't the rarest, but I'm just after beys that I find aesthetically pleasing.
I have just got EWD ... Traded For WD.
I will soon post results.
Bought a Burning Kerberous and Dranzer S (Crystal ver?) from my local shop for less than 20$...
BB-96 Super Deck Set...i hope its worth what i paid
(Feb. 21, 2011  5:42 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Got my NIB Killer Gemios and Dark Leopard MS today.

Just out of pure curiosity why the NIB Killer Gemios [ sonokong ] , i get that it comes with a long ripcord but any other reason than that ???