Recent Beyblade Purchases

I don't particulrly care.
I've owned one or two in the past and I don't really like them.
(Though I kept the AR from the Hasbro one :3)
It's not broken. The takara jumping base was just the base. Hasbro was the one who made it into a proper blade.
Just received Meteo L Drago and Galaxy Pegasis in the mail from Hong Kong.

These are my first ever MFB beyblades since years ago when I used to play with plastics.

I was extremely suprised by the size of the beys, they are so small. I got the impression they were bigger from videos on youtube etc.
Just got a prize bey from random booster 11 RED CRAB DIVER!
I will post picture later.
Got a Sea Drake MS Speechless
Aquario 105F (4-Layer System/Metal System) Smile Yet to arrive
Just got my first HMS to start off my collection, Dragoon MS.
(Feb. 14, 2011  11:41 PM)Zeox Wrote: Just got my first HMS to start off my collection, Dragoon MS.

OMG where??? Those things are like $400!!!! How much did you pay??
BB-104 Basalt Horogium Sonokong and a NIB Hasbro Lightning Ldrago
Gonna Buy:
Sonokong BB-96
Sonokong BB-100
(Feb. 14, 2011  11:42 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2011  11:41 PM)Zeox Wrote: Just got my first HMS to start off my collection, Dragoon MS.

OMG where??? Those things are like $400!!!! How much did you pay??

$400? Hell no, I don't know what kind of guy got ripped off and payed that much lol

I just traded some of my MFB for one.
What's that white thing next to Phantom Fox?
HMS Had tools? Why was I not informed..fire my secretary!

Anyway cool purchase (yeah purchase..not pick up..not grab...Purchase) Beyfan.
(Feb. 15, 2011  3:16 AM)Zeox Wrote: HMS Had tools?
Yes, lol. They come with HMS boosters. The first time I got one was when I got my Wolborg MS...before that I had no idea there were HMS tools.
Came back from my seller with a hot Hell Kerbecs BD145DS sitting in my hand; I think I'll go back and get another one for a spare at the end of this week; it only cost me about $18.00 after taxes. =D
(Feb. 15, 2011  3:33 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Damn BeyFan, you're on a roll. Smile
I'm jealous Argh!

Really? lol

I've gotten some more beys, but can't be bothered posting what they are. Once more of the beys I've bought start arriving, people can see what others I've gotten my hands on. Might be selling some, since I got a bunch of beys and know there are doubles. But that won't happen for a few weeks, I think.
(Feb. 15, 2011  3:45 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Came back from my seller with a hot Hell Kerbecs BD145DS sitting in my hand; I think I'll go back and get another one for a spare at the end of this week; it only cost me about $18.00 after taxes. =D

I think you should tell me who this seller is. ;D
uh just saying but Dimsum has it cheaper than that.
Although that may be true, the upside is that the usual waiting time for my things to come from the seller to me is about... five or six seconds? =P

Generally, if I can get it quicker, I'll take that route, but let's not get too side-tracked.
OMG my item defied the approx time and came in exactly 1 week Smile It just arrived now!

Time to do an unboxing vid Grin

EDIT: Too exicited screw the unboxing video
Prize Bey Random Booster 11 RED CRAB DIVER![img][Image: crab_diver.jpg][/img]
Just bought Grip rubber RED and Angle Compass. Now, i just need Metal Assist to occupy my Launchergrip!
(Feb. 15, 2011  1:56 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Prize Bey Random Booster 11 RED CRAB DIVER!

Hope you don't mind me asking, but where did you get that? Isn't that a really rare bey?