Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Rock Giraffe R145WB

Buying :
Ray Unicorno D125CS
3 segment launcher grip
Galaxy Pegasis
Metal Face Verison 2
My recent HMS Purchase. [img][Image: hms.jpg][/img]
(Feb. 13, 2011  9:05 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: My recent HMS Purchase. [img][Image: hms.jpg][/img]

that my friend is very nice

very nice indeed
(Feb. 13, 2011  9:05 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: My recent HMS Purchase. [img][Image: hms.jpg][/img]

lmk if you are selling one of the dark leopard

i think i want another to keep mint
Thanks Darkfox! I give some of the credit to you Wink

(if you are selling one of the dark leopard)
Ill think about it. I just wanna cherished them for a while..lol
Thanks Beyfan!
Just got some new beys today. Dark Draciel, Dark Driger (both mint), and NIB Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger.

Woah nice purchase. Where from if you don't mind me asking?
Yesterday I bought myself Dark Wolf DF145FS. The sad thing is I only got this because none of the Legend Series had even made it to my local Wal-Mart.....
I had only bought two-packs the last few times, and I did it for the heck of it because my parents are passive-aggressive about Target.
Paid wwqqyang for a NIP Dark Dranzer. Just got to get Dark Dragoon and I'll have all the dark series beys I want (don't want the Gaia Dragoon one).
Then..you won't have all the dark series beys then lol
(Feb. 14, 2011  3:52 AM)Zeox Wrote: Then..you won't have all the dark series beys then lol

I'll have all the ones I want. Tongue_out

(Feb. 14, 2011  3:52 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: why
its cooler than dragoon by a mile

Don't like the yellow.
Just got a black Galeon 2 attack ring and BP. Finally got all the pieces to make a whole black Galeon 2. Now just need some other pieces so I can use my jungle green Galeon 2 attack ring to make a whole jungle green version. Also got NIB Burning Kerberous and NIB Voltaic Ape SUPER CHEAP Smile
Don't know what the piece that you put the bit beast sticker is called, lol.
Well, that's either a Bit Piece or a Blade Base but I'm not sure if that's what they're called. Unfortunately I have no recent beys to show you. But I will buy a heck of a lot in Japan and show you EVERYTHING!!
Yeah, Bit Piece is what I meant by BP...not Bit Protector for HMS beys. Also, I got a NIP black Dragoon V2 and a beyblade lot...but I can't be bothered listing all the beys.
Well, I also ordered a bumping base from Cool Joe but no idea it could be used on dragoon too XD