Recent Beyblade Purchases

With the help of OkinawamTS, I've gotten some more items from YJA. Guardian Driger, Driger S, Trygle, and Flash Leopard 2. All NIB and Takara beys. Very happy with the prices I got them for Smile
Cool plastics.
I don t know why but I can t stop buying HMS even if they are so expansive. Recently I got:
1 lime green MSUV MINT
1 lime green MSUV NIP
1 DG MS AR red(waiting to close the deal with deikalio to buy the red RC)
1 DG MF BLUE (misses the damned blue BP)
1 AR BLUE DZ MF (I ll buy the RC and WD ASAP)

I need to stop with HMS,they are way too much expansive.
Where did you find them? I've been looking on YJA, but never find any good HMS beys.
Well it s funny I bought all those beyblade in piece.
An italian friend sold me the 2 GFCUV.
1 lime green AR come from an hms lot i bought mounths ago from khel, the NIP one is from synesthesia.
The blue DG MF AR was a gift with the 2 grip flat vore from the italian friend.
The DG MF blue Chain attacker is from Amanda as well as the blue DZMF AR.
The blue DGMF RC is from blah while the red DGMS AR is from Blitz.The red GFC will be from deikalio.
All for less than 100€ (including shipping and all)
Wow, you're very patient, piecing all those together.
Mmmh, the point is have not a lot of money,so if I want something pricy I need to do incredible search to find it as cheap as possible.
I do remember when I found my first MSUV , I have been looking for it for like 3 mounths and I payed it 45€ shipped.It s a lot for me and it s the max I payed for a single beyblade
Hmm, don't think I'd ever have the patients to be looking for individual pieces of beyblades.

Just won another auction on YJA. NIB Wolborg MS! Now I have a second one Smile
Just a few seconds ago I ordered:
Metallic Orange Beylauncher
Launcher Suspension(Joyful_3)
and a Orange Metal Face-Heavy!
Should come in less than a week!
(Shipped from the US Joyful_3)
-I got Hasbro earth Virgo
-A Gravity Perseus
-3 segment launcher grip
and-Metal Face 2
Just bought some launcher rubbers for my string launchers. Hopefully it'll stop them from whipping my hand so much, lol.
RBV vol 6 come on any thing but killer elipsio100d
Bought a Dranzer V2 from cooljoe. It reminded me of the designs used in the Plastic generation beyblades.
(Feb. 06, 2011  4:30 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Just bought some launcher rubbers for my string launchers. Hopefully it'll stop them from whipping my hand so much, lol.

I find that it still hurts getting hit by launcher rubbers but definitely not so bad when you get hit in the fingernail :p
Thermal Picies and Evil Gemios from my local store Yay!
(Feb. 06, 2011  5:50 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: Thermal Picies and Evil Gemios from my local store Yay!

Lucky you, my local store sold out in a few days.
Just bought a Lightning L-Drago from AkirasDaddy
(Feb. 06, 2011  5:04 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Bought a Dranzer V2 from cooljoe. It reminded me of the designs used in the Plastic generation beyblades.

because it is one?
Won another YJA auction. It is a Flash Leopard, thanks Oki!

My Trygle 2 (black) arrived. Going to throw up a photo later.
got a midnight bullSmile
My last purchase for a month or two. (I already ordered alot of good stuff, so don't say my purchase was bad lol)

My first buy from Akirasdaddy, A Beyblade World Domination Book with Assault Ldrago II Wheel (Was not going to buy Ldrago Reshuffle set, so I wanted to get atleast one of the special wheels,plus this one is black not blue) and Stamina Perseus Wheel (White version, and again was not going to buy Gravity Reshuffle set either, so wanted atleast one of the special wheels)
This is my first time buying online.. On 24th January. I spent 100 USD on beyblades >.>
(Feb. 07, 2011  6:34 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/138590442
yay, nib bearing gyro
Nice buy, referring to the beys. I have no idea what a bearing gyro is, lol.