Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Jan. 12, 2011  1:54 AM)Zeox Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  1:45 AM)Dan Wrote: Good old fashioned, hearty fake stadiums bring back bad memories! c:

That should be in the Quotes section of your sig lol
Was that was an insult towards me? As I only put idiotic/ill-informed posts there.
As that was opinion based, it could not be completely wrong unless the topic actually had clear facts. (I.E You couldn't touch personal views unless certain facts state otherwise..)

Edit: If not (lol.), I don't put my own quotes in my sig, thats a form of self-masturbation..
In any case:
I bought:
x1 Earth Eagle
x2 Lightning LDrago
No it wasn't an insult, I just thought it was funny lol.

Btw, why x2 LLdrago?
Who knows, I would hate for a CW during a tournament I might attend. That way, I'd have 4 LLD's.
I bought 2 bb100
and heat pegasis DF145WB and Mad Saggitario C145 SD

Red C145 stickers! FINALLY!
Free toywiz stickers from eBay cuz I used ebucks Tongue_out
Few days ago got my Ray Gil, Galaxy Pegasis, Rock Giraffe and Gravity Perseus. May get more beyblades soon from akirasdaddy instead of ebay.
Flame Byxis 230WD
WBBA Grip Add-On
Sticker Pack
Red Grip Rubber

Smile

---

Still on the way;

TT Dark Cancer CH120SF
TT Burn Phoenix 135MS + Light Launcher
Draciel Ms Arrived It so horrible though well it for collection
Well the Circle wide that comes with Draciel MS is good. Heavier ftw.
i just ordered thae takara tomy poison giraffe cyber aquario rock escolpio set. Is it a bad idea?
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:19 AM)Zeox Wrote: Well the Circle wide that comes with Draciel MS is good. Heavier ftw.

Only some of them come with it. You need weigh it to check.
Just Ordered BB-95 and BB-100.
Hope I get Beafowl since its my birthday....
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:45 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:19 AM)Zeox Wrote: Well the Circle wide that comes with Draciel MS is good. Heavier ftw.

Only some of them come with it. You need weigh it to check.
do i need to find a scale first or is there anything else i can use to find how it weighs.
2x Earth Virgo GB145BS by Hasbro. =) Super happy that I didn't have to pay for a TT E. Aquila, which is the same price as both of those Virgos. =D

Now I can resume testing~!! =D
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:31 AM)The Biraffe Wrote: i just ordered thae takara tomy poison giraffe cyber aquario rock escolpio set. Is it a bad idea?

Me Too oh and it is counter escolpio
BB-96 Super Deck Set...I'm buying way too many Beyblades.
Woo my BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set and BB-96 Super Deck Set just arrived! Grin
Earth Virgo x2/Burn Fireblaze x2
UGH. YES. All the garbage beys sold out around christmas and when they finally restocked its predominantly the new stuff.
I will check on the weekend, hoping the same happened in my area! Dear god, I need a Earth Virgo badly!
I received BB-96 Super Deck Set, BB-04 Leone 145D, BB-01 Pegasis 105F, and the Takara Tomy attack stadium all in one week. I'm very happy Smile
Super, super jealous of the BB-96; meaning to get one myself. And with that Stadium, I hope you can do some testing for us. Wink
I just bought a Galaxy Pegasis, and I'm not sure if I've mentioned that I bought Ray Gil and Flame Byxis a while ago hah.
BB-96 for a friend
Gravity Perseus
and an MF2
Also, i misplaced an 85 at school...:Smithicide:
but i know the guy. Smile
Ordered a BB-52 Beycarrier hard type. I found a good deal on ebay. $22 shipped (all the others i found were 35 or more), and in the description I think he either thought it came with a beyblade, or is including a free one with it. I hope its the latter, or that I'm wrong and it does come with one lol
Super Deck set AD
Flame Byxis AD
Meteo L Drago AD
Rock Giraffe AD
Hell Kerbecs AD
Grand Ketos (WD145) Ebay
Starter Pegasis set (My bro is paying for it because he wants me to have a pointer since he is getting one.......SCORE!) Dimsum2u
Christmas Money is Pure gold.;D