Recent Beyblade Purchases

Yeah, no Walmart in New York City. I believe there is in the State
(Jan. 01, 2011  10:30 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: WTF to both, how can there not be a walmart in that entire state? Unless u mean in New York City. And how much do u pay for 1 RBV6? Cuz like 19? Isn't that alot of money.

Unless you live in Japan, one RBV6 usually costs $20.
Momo lives in Canada and he says they cost $10... And then I bought 2 RBV6 from AD for $19 each. Idk what the average price is!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH hahahah ok I'm better now Tongue_out
Unleashed, he goes to a special store with imported products..
Momo or AD? Cuz wouldn't them being in a specialty store and being imported make them cost more.
Momo. The owner probably knows somebody in Japan, it is way cheaper than you think.
I got MLD, Ray Uni and an Attack Stadium for less than $40.
Ohhhhh ok then well now that makes sense, haha u guys are so lucky then! I might move to vancouver!
No, I meant I know someone in Japan, like the store owner.
I live in TO so..
a small little lot came in courtesy of my gf (hence the mystery)....although I will be selling off pretty much all of it lol

[Image: IMG_0216.JPG]

[Image: IMG_0210.JPG]
Driger F!!! How much Tongue_out

OMG IS THAT A BLUE DRIGER S?!?!?!? I. must. have.
He said it was courtesy..
But he said he will be selling pretty much all off it
Hands off! Thats my Blue Driger Slash *0*

Is that a HMS grip? I will finally have three lol
(Jan. 01, 2011  11:51 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Driger F!!! How much Tongue_out

OMG IS THAT A BLUE DRIGER S?!?!?!? I. must. have.
its a driger s
(Jan. 01, 2011  11:52 AM)Dan Wrote: He said it was courtesy..

well yea, meaning my gf got it for me at random....claiming i didnt see it on ebay lol
(Jan. 01, 2011  11:55 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Hands off! Thats my Blue Driger Slash *0*

Is that a HMS grip? I will finally have three lol

no it is not Grin lol i wish
Do you have a Gaia Dragoon V?

This is Off topic
That was the lot you boght from ebay for the hms randoom boster right?
I wish you had better luck
Hmm, is that a 6 heavy i see?

I spy with My little eye, a hundred of the same weight disk!
(Jan. 01, 2011  12:10 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: That was the lot you boght from ebay for the hms randoom boster right?
I wish you had better luck

yea, the advance averazer attack ring was in it with nothing else......so not brand new......but w/e

I am however going to be getting a few more boosters.......muhahaha

and btw I got your pm and are working on it as we speak but you know with the holiday it makrs it a little hard for communication
(Jan. 01, 2011  12:16 PM)littlechipz Wrote: Hmm, is that a 6 heavy i see?

I spy with My little eye, a hundred of the same weight disk!

seriously a huge number of weight disks ugh
If zi buy in bulk will you dsicount? I need a few 6 heavy...
(Jan. 01, 2011  12:47 PM)DarkFox Wrote:

Oh, it's a fake!?
i just ordered a hms random booster act 3 for £15 shipped!
I got 3 random booster vol.6. for $18 each GrinDD I really want a Beafowl.But just any bey is fine by me from that random booster.
You got have waited for the sonokong starter and you'd be guaranteed to get the blade and it would have cost under half of what you paid...
(Jan. 01, 2011  9:14 PM)mythic ldrago Wrote: i just ordered a hms random booster act 3 for £15 shipped!

from?