Recent Beyblade Purchases

I got:

BB-02 thats right bull 125SF with the beypointer $30 on ebay Pinching_eyes_2
From dimsum:
BB-58 need another suspention Grin
hong kong limited edition set with aries, pisces and virgo
BB-28 I think? anyway L-drago starter Grin
CAN'T WAIT Grin
(Jan. 01, 2011  1:22 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: How much did that set u bak?

Cost I assume? about $30 from dimsum
Hmm, mainly Metal System beys? was the Virgo included the 5 min Mold?
(Jan. 01, 2011  1:44 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: For all 3?

and a gold beylauncher Wink
(Jan. 01, 2011  1:45 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Hmm, mainly Metal System beys? was the Virgo included the 5 min Mold?

hehe bought it today Tongue_out however I bet it will be 3 min. Unhappy
Damn those inconsecutively released random molds of Virgo!

I want an Earth Mold 1 so bad, wrong place to ask but does anybody have one? Pm me and ill pay any reasonable price...
(Jan. 01, 2011  1:49 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Damn those inconsecutively released random molds of Virgo!

I want an Earth Mold 1 so bad, wrong place to ask but does anybody have one? Pm me and ill pay any reasonable price...

I will say when I get it Tongue_out get a TT earth aquila, only way to get it anyway except from someone else
Today I bought
1 Storm pegasis. Needed a new RF (I was surprised though, because I thought they all were circular where the rubber meets the plastic, but mine has the 2 "walls" on opposing ends. It doesn't have the bar though..."
1 Earth Aquila. I needed earth, my other one broke. It's sooo shiny and bootyfull.

I went to go get galaxy pegasis dx set, but the seller said it's shipping was delayed because of all the new years shipping. Next week though...

I'm gunna refrain from using my new storm pegasis and earth Aquila until I get my bb-76 Smile
(Jan. 01, 2011  2:10 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I'm gunna refrain from using my new storm pegasis and earth Aquila until I get my bb-76 Smile

hopefully your beyspirit can contain them Tongue_out_wink
hey bros, every virgo anyones ever pulled from the 4 layer special set is ~4 min. mold. Somewhere between 4:00 and 4:30.
(Jan. 01, 2011  2:36 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: hey bros, every virgo anyones ever pulled from the 4 layer special set is ~4 min. mold. Somewhere between 4:00 and 4:30.
OH YEAH!
i have one of those <---Off Topic
Ordered first beys from dimsum Grin, Bb-96, puuuuuurefects bey, 85 and 90 your mine.
I just bought

1 Beylauncher

1 Storm Pegasus

1 Lightning L-Drago

1 Launcher Grip
Bought Rock leone double pack
Just bought this for $64 shipped http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Be...916wt_1139
(Jan. 01, 2011  5:45 AM)Zeox Wrote: Just bought this for $64 shipped http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Be...916wt_1139

U could have bought BB-32 from dimsum2u for 35.99 GBP = $58.66 so u overspent...
Dimsum said there was a risk, Plus, what difference does $5 make, so is there really any point? Uncertain
Can't remember the price, but I bought Meteo L-Drago Ultimate Reshuffle Set and Galaxy Pegasis Starter for under the Japanese retail price.

Edit: Oh and some Launcher Rubber as well Confused
(Jan. 01, 2011  6:24 AM)Zeox Wrote: Dimsum said there was a risk, Plus, what difference does $5 make, so is there really any point? Uncertain

U could have bought metal faces with $1 more Tongue_out
So there really is a point. Well, in the words of some cartoon guy that I don't remember.

I REGRET NOTHING!

Also my friend bought the Hasbro version of the Hybrid Wheel set (The Super vortex set, which I consider the Hasbro version. Two Beyblades, two launchers, stadium) for $25 at target. He says his two beys can beat the ones that are in my set. (Which he probably can since I have Dark Wolf on my team Uncertain ..)
Hahaha u both spent $5 extra! Cuz it's only $20 at walmart, I wanna buy it soon to add to my collection.
$5 dollars tax lol

i boguht way more RBV6 than 12, i just havent opened them. i got 19 because thats all they had...
There is no Walmart in New York.
WTF to both, how can there not be a walmart in that entire state? Unless u mean in New York City. And how much do u pay for 1 RBV6? Cuz like 19? Isn't that alot of money.